AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492854 Feb 10, 2013
FinishLine wrote:
<quoted text> The same could be said about you convicting a person without all the facts.
I guess so! Who was convicted? How is it I convicted him or her? What did I convict him or her of? This hypothetical conviction of mine is the same as glorifying a murderer in what way?

PS. Often you have asked for a link to something I have posted. Usually you leave after I post the link and I'm afraid you have missed it. I realize now how far back you go to reply to a post, so I won't worry about it anymore.

I hope you're enjoying sunny weather too.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492856 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen one man cause such hysteria other than Bin Laden?
John Allen Williams.

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#492857 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
umm der duh scratches head uh its ok for police officers with training to fire on innocent citizens because they were nervous?
wth
Is there proof of that, or is this just the media reporting lies?

You crack me up.

killed and eaten"

#492859 Feb 10, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, Ronnieperv is so desperate for negative attention and judge-it's, he'll insert himself in any thread. Even monkey's trying to open boxes for bananas learn when there's nothing in it for them faster than this douche.
LOL, I usually run the other way when he posts.

Getting out of a maze is probably out of the question for him as well, lol.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492860 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The two women in the truck were delivering papers and could have been murdered.
You are a sheeple!
But they weren't. However two INNOCENT PEOPLE were murdered by Dorner. I am appalled by your response to these young, engaged professionals gunned down by a rogue cop, through no fault of their own. Monica's father DEFENDED Dorner. Please don't reply to me in defense of this murderer. I think your view is extremely disturbing..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492861 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Every profession is filled with crooks. Some crooks caused financial ruin for millions. Where are the crusaders to expose those crooks? Plenty of Topix posters have an axe to grind with law enforcement and most authority figures.
What kind of "Butterfly Effect" do you think

"The Casey Anthony Bankcruptcy Brief"
...THE Prosecutorial Misconduct in the Casey Anthony Case
Dr.Phil & Jose Baez next friday!etc,

Law Enforcement vs The Media

The Nancy Grace's Financial Promotion reward only know to themselves of the Prosecution'$ 84 Chloroform $earch for 5 year$?
Ask Florida Taxpayer$!

Kaboom!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#492862 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think Dorner is a crusader? He has publicly written that he wants to kill as many cops as possible AND THEIR FAMILIES to pay for what he thinks was done to him.
No one in the military is trained to protect civilians. The military prepares you for battle. Dorner has said he will use all the offensive tactics he learned in the Navy & in police work.
You see this man as a victim, and it boggles the mind.
There are also some people who hail Lee Harvey Oswald as a crusading hero , he was after all a Marine and given an honorable discharge.

Oswald left school at sixteen and the following year joined the U.S. Marines. After basic training Oswald qualified as an Aviation Electronics Operator and in 1957 was posted to the Atsugi Air Base in Japan.

Oh, he too killed a cop.-Lee Harvey Oswald killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit on that sunny afternoon in Dallas in 1963....

He really should be the poster boy for the Killer Lovers on this thread.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492863 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
There are NO WINNERS!
I agree. But he isn't thinking like most people. I don't support anyone being killed. He has clearly fallen off his rocker so expecting him to think rationally probably isn't reasonable. LAPD didn't help things by shooting those women.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#492864 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Is there proof of that, or is this just the media reporting lies?
You crack me up.
LAPD has bought the women a new truck so they have committed to the fact they made a boo boo.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#492865 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I wish we had sun!
Well, if the cops are as crooked as this guy believes, looking over their shoulder isn't such a bad thing.
it's so rare I have to take advantage of it. this conversation is interesting so I'm posting when I take a break. I love to be outside.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#492866 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I usually run the other way when he posts.
Getting out of a maze is probably out of the question for him as well, lol.
Aside from much of the trash and violence he spews, there is some truth to what he says. Unfortunately, he twists it to a greater degree for his own personal satisfaction, and not the greater good. Of course, that was pretty much said about Charles Manson, too.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#492867 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
You crack me up.
Was there a camera PROOF video recording in the (law enforcement ?garage) Dorner did kill those people..or just lies by LAPD reported by the Blind Media?

So many Open & Empty vision of Nothing to Judge in snap decisions and unfounded rage on social media is what's CRAZY!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#492868 Feb 10, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
But they weren't. However two INNOCENT PEOPLE were murdered by Dorner. I am appalled by your response to these young, engaged professionals gunned down by a rogue cop, through no fault of their own. Monica's father DEFENDED Dorner. Please don't reply to me in defense of this murderer. I think your view is extremely disturbing..
Yes two innocent people were murdered and the police are searching for Dorner.
I have posted over and over I do not condone violence of any type.

Either you can't comprehend or you are not quite with it.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492869 Feb 10, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But he isn't thinking like most people. I don't support anyone being killed. He has clearly fallen off his rocker so expecting him to think rationally probably isn't reasonable. LAPD didn't help things by shooting those women.
My daughter lives very near Flagler Lane. She saw the road was closed on her way to work. I promise I am way more concerned that Dorner will kill my daughter than the Torrance police force will shoot her. Those women were not murdered. At 5:20 am, they were delivering newspapers in the wrong vehicle. An unfortunate circumstance, but not an intentional shooting.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492870 Feb 10, 2013
Scumbag wrote:
Dorner will attack Music Award Show tonight . Dorner IS THE BLACK RAMBO . I hope he kills more crooked cops ! YOU GO BLACK RAMBO !
I have it on good authority that Dorner is gay.

killed and eaten"

#492871 Feb 10, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's so rare I have to take advantage of it. this conversation is interesting so I'm posting when I take a break. I love to be outside.
I love to be outside as well, in the summer. LOL I'm glad I work at home so I don't have to go out in the snow.

I'm breaking in between work.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#492872 Feb 10, 2013
Same Location wrote:
You crack me up.
Nowhere have I heard that cops opened fire on the truck b/c the occupants were 'nervous'. They shot at it b/c it was the same make/model as Dorner's truck.

killed and eaten"

#492873 Feb 10, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from much of the trash and violence he spews, there is some truth to what he says. Unfortunately, he twists it to a greater degree for his own personal satisfaction, and not the greater good. Of course, that was pretty much said about Charles Manson, too.
It's hard to look for the truth when it's sprinkled with so much hate towards specific groups. I can get past the cop crap, the Jews and other such nonsense just turns my stomach.

Charlie looks like a Saint compared to the killers out there these days.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#492874 Feb 10, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes two innocent people were murdered and the police are searching for Dorner.
I have posted over and over I do not condone violence of any type.
Either you can't comprehend or you are not quite with it.
I don't know but I guess I'm not quite with it, becauseI don't know what that means.

killed and eaten"

#492875 Feb 10, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on good authority that Dorner is gay.
Oh my, the can of worms you just opened, LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min No Warming 47,625
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 41 min Princess Hey 9,130
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min nanoanomaly 1,130,079
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,531
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Tiburon Girl 2,559
orlando sentinel redesign sucks!!!!!!!! (Jul '09) 5 hr kingratrick 54
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Tiburon Girl 11,970
Interlachen Dating
Find my Match

Interlachen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Interlachen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Interlachen