CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493196 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been saying that since you've been here.
So when is this going to happen? And exactly what is going to happen?
It would help if you would THINK before you wrote questions with an expectation of answers.

I THINK those number at the end of those posts are a numerological code. A=1, B=2 etc.

Why is a great grandmother so completely lacking in 3-9-22-9-12-9-20-24?

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493197 Feb 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You bunker "survivalists" rely on a diet of Nutrisystem or Jenny Craig to feed you, with rancid Twinkies to provide the fat?
That's hilarious! LOL
Personally, I hate Twinkies, even as kid. The "bunker" is a condo on wheels, parked on 20 wooded acres :)
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493198 Feb 11, 2013
OMG! BOMBSHELL! BREAKING NEWS!

Jodi Arias "doesnt recall", and "doesn't remember specifically".

HOW CAN THAT BE???????

The loonie b!tch remembers the first time she ate mashed potatos.
How can she not remember the day she flew to New York with Travis for a week vacation?

The prosecution is going to shred her to pieces.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493199 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she thought someday Sandusky Jr. wouldn't be able to control himself -- and eventually want regular sex like normal men.
Probably wishful thinking on her part.
Any dude who exclusively engages in the butt-hump, and who wants their tryst to wear little boys underwear, clearly has no desire to seek normal relations.
I defer to your expertise. I have no point of reference or experience. Did you see the movie "Charlie's Angels"?
Gloomy Days

United States

#493200 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>So that is your justification to constrain the Second Amendment? Remind me NOT to vote for you if you run for office in any capacity.
LOL ! Not so fast there CC, you do realize that all you have heard about the decline of Rome is just propaganda right ?

It was not caused by..

1. Outlawing Chariots
2. Drug Tests for Gladiators
3. Outlawing Swords.
4. Restricting travel
5. Greedy Members of the Senate.
6. More Circus

No Siree - it was caused by a bunch of lazy layabouts wanting something for nothing -ergo do away
with all these things and people will be willing to work for the State. If not then the alternative will be a forced labor camp.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493201 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
They "dated" for months before she was "loved like a woman". I guess she's not as intelligent as she has been given credit for.
I really don't give a fck why she used birth control but obviously she didn't want to get pregnant.

Good for her!
Gloomy Days

United States

#493202 Feb 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
You don't like that Jesse either?
Would Stevie be able to see that it was really Christopher ??

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#493203 Feb 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
John F Kennedy,the one and only Catholic president of the United States,was a human scapegoat,a "pharmakos". "Pharmakos"or "Pharmak-vos" can mean "enchantment with drugs and sorcery" or beaten,crippled or immolated"
In alchemy, the Killing of the King was symbolized by a crucified snake on a tau cross, a variant of the crucifixtion of Jesus.
Also known has "Masonic sorcery"
John Kennedy was on some winding stairs with a man name Tito.
Winding stairs are symbolically important to Masonry!
The number of steps in the winding stairs are "odd"
although no less so than the fact that this Tito or Harodim is a name translating as "those who rule over" the activities of the temple of Solomon.
The winding stairs of this temple, according to the Masons, begins at the porch and winds to a level purified by the Divine Presence (Shekinah) and dominated by the Divine Strenght (Oswald).
It's unfortunate that President Kennedy didn't trip Tito and then slide down the stair-rail, for he was in a very vulnerable position as related to Masonic sorcery, and such unorthodox action might have rattle the "Prince of Harodim"
WHO are Masonics= All Law Enforcement to start with!
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33....
Don't the Mason's have beautiful buildings? Their building and the Scottish Rite in downtown Indianapolis are stunning. The doors are of particular elegance and beauty.

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493204 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if you would THINK before you wrote questions with an expectation of answers.
I THINK those number at the end of those posts are a numerological code. A=1, B=2 etc.
Why is a great grandmother so completely lacking in 3-9-22-9-12-9-20-24?
Guffaw!

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#493205 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Stevie be able to see that it was really Christopher ??
Thanks for making me choke.
HA!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493206 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I defer to your expertise. I have no point of reference or experience. Did you see the movie "Charlie's Angels"?
I also have no expertise in buying little boys underwear for my dates. It must be a pedo-Travis thing?
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493207 Feb 11, 2013
The Mormon religion views plastic surgery as a disfigurement.

" And from an LDS standpoint, even more so. Our bodies are temples, gifts from God…hacking them up in the name of vanity is not only disrespectful but ungrateful."

Jodi resists vaginal intercourse because of her religious beliefs. I wonder how she justifies breast augmentation.

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#493209 Feb 11, 2013
Good job AN, enigma machines being whipped out across the country by YuKuKrew morons.

that'll keep them occupied.

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#493210 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose is being fitted for a beanie & mitre even as we speak - running into a few snags - The beanie is OK 'cos they can use a hat pin to attach it to his Bump It - The mitre not so easy-Every time he jerks his head to the right off goes the mitre.
Rumor has it that as the new Pope he will also handle all D.U.I.s & Divorce Settlements.
He'll need a booster seat for the throne and elevator lifts for his designer red Prada zupatos too!

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#493211 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have no expertise in buying little boys underwear for my dates. It must be a pedo-Travis thing?
If a man asked me to put on little boy's underwear, I'd be out the door so fast he'd see my dust.

CREEPY.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493212 Feb 11, 2013
"From Cameron Diaz shaking her Spiderman-clad booty in Charlie's Angels to the return of days-of-the-week panties, it wouldn't be too surprising if you heard this refrain on the tips of fashionistas' tongues.
In line with the new nostalgic trend, Underoos, the bright kid's "underwear that's fun to wear," is introducing a new line of underpants — for grown-ups — this summer.
The folks at Fruit of the Loom, the company that makes Underoos, have long been barraged with pleading e-mails from fans who wore the undies as kids and aren't ready to grow up.
"Please, please, please.... I need help finding Underoos that come in adult sizes ...(and no, I'm not some weirdo),"
"Since we've leaked that we're going to do adult version,[the response] has been unbelievable," said Tom Witthuhn, Fruit of the Loom's vice president of marketing.
For now, the company is focusing on Superman and Batman, "the classic nostalgic properties," for men only. It'll come out with undies featuring these superheroes in June — followed by Spiderman in the spring of 2002.
But despite pleas from female Underoos fans — "Please make Wonder Woman Underoos available for adult sizes. My daughter wore them years ago, and now that she is a medical student, in the army, leading a choir, in a band, and just plain 'wonderful,' I need to give her those Underoos" — women will have to wait for the colorful underthings.
The girl's version will come out later in the spring and plans for women's Underoos are on hold. However, ingenious women — such as Diaz — can fit into the boy's or men's sizes.
"There's a fashion statement of women wearing men's briefs," said Witthuhn.
Contrary to popular opinion, Diaz doesn't wear Underoos in Charlie's Angels. She actually sported boy's Spiderman briefs — which Fruit of the Loom also makes — in her bedroom rump-shaking scene.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,871,00.ht...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493213 Feb 11, 2013
Jim Greer pleads guilty to avoid a public trial.
That's unfortunate.

I guess he doesn't have Casey Anthony's courage.

“"Where the weak are....”

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493214 Feb 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like an RVing preacher of the gospel, you pretend you're travelling around the country providing the flockers with a roving tax filing service. Uh huh POEssy.
Yeah, yeah that's me.

My dog can part the Red Sea.

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#493216 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man asked me to put on little boy's underwear, I'd be out the door so fast he'd see my dust.
CREEPY.
But boy underoos have the best super hero characters.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493217 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this is what inspired Kerazee to want to be baptized. HMMM wonder who was going to do the Dunkin ??

"Accused murderer Jodi Arias was baptized into the Mormon church by her Mormon elder boyfriend Travis Alexander, who then proceeded to force her to have anal sex," ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Interlachen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,457,546
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Basil Fomeen 62,297
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 10 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu zazz 25,572

Interlachen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Interlachen Mortgages