CuriousLady

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

My family and I are planning our move to interlachen and after reading some things on here I'm very curious and a little concerned. Is this town really as bad as it sounds? Not to good of a police force... Meth... And a bit of crime? Any info and imput would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Ppl don't move TO Interlachen. Nothing to do around here but drugs! Don't do it!
ex Putnam resident

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

I used to live in Putnam county in Interlachen, it wasn't to bad when I lived there, but drugs are everywhere. If you have kids just watch they hand with and watch for chances in behavior and moods. There isn't really much to do in Interlachen, but it is like any other small town in the USA.
ex Putnam resident repost

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

ex Putnam resident wrote:
I used to live in Putnam county in Interlachen, it wasn't to bad when I lived there, but drugs are everywhere. If you have kids just watch who they hang with and watch for changes in behavior and moods. There isn't really much to do in Interlachen, but it is like any other small town in the USA.
I just corrected my misspellings

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Interlachen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Interlachen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Interlachen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Interlachen