Chiropractic Biography Details the Li...

Chiropractic Biography Details the Life's Work of Helen and Dr. Gordon Brown

There are 39 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from May 25, 2010, titled Chiropractic Biography Details the Life's Work of Helen and Dr. Gordon Brown. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

Drs. Laura Greene-Orndorff and John Reizer have published a new biography about the life's work of Helen and Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jenny

Piedmont, SC

#21 Jun 3, 2010
This message is for anyone that has a desire to help sick people get well. Obviously, people need to be under regular chiropractic care to maintain spinal integrity that is often compromised by vertebral subluxations, but that by itself is not enough. You can have a vertebral subluxation free body and still be very compromised due to the campaigns being unleashed on all of society by "BIG PHARMA" and related organizations.

According to William Campbell Douglass II, M.D. it is important to stay safe by opting out of the vicious drug cycle designed to keep us all ill.

This is what this well known medical doctor is writing:

"Stay SAFE by STAYING OUT of the vicious
drug cycle designed to keep you sick!!

"This one is sure to get you hot under the collar. I know it had that effect on me!

"Recently, Merck & Co. withdrew Vioxx, its COX-2 arthritis drug, from the market after a study found it doubled the risk of heart attack and stroke. Since then, the company has put out at least four press releases defending the safety of other COX-2 inhibitors.

"In case you're curious, it wasn't caring doctors who wrote these press releases. No, you are being encouraged to continue taking a dangerous drug by marketers — professionals who are paid to "spin" any story, however controversial, so it comes out smelling like roses. This is science-by-press-release — and it stinks like yesterday's tuna!

"It's interesting to note that Pfizer's Bextra is now recognized as a dangerous drug and Merck's Vioxx is off the market for the same reason, but Pfizer's other COX-2 drug, Celebrex is still being sold to trusting patients all over the world.

"Need more convincing that Big Pharma is not your friend and is run by irresponsible lunatics? The arrogant president of Pfizer defended the COX-2 drugs and said in a television interview that, "there should not be a rush to judgment because of the findings." From where I sit, the "rush to judgment" started with the introduction of these cardio-toxic drugs in the first place!

"It truly boggles my mind. Here we are, supposedly the healthiest, wealthiest nation on the planet, and many state health departments continue to churn out a daily flood of lies, half-truths and old wives tales designed to scare us into submission!" - William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

To laypersons or health care consumers that may stumble onto this blog site and read these posts, don't be fooled by some of these posters that are trying to tell people that chiropractic is based on quackery and that it is not based on scientific, peer-reviewed research. It is based on science and these posters are employed by "BIG PHARMA" and they are being paid to lie to you and others. Even this medical doctor is coming out of the closet to spill the beans.

Good luck and try to stay healthy. Remember to get your spine checked frequently by a qualified chiropractor.

Dr. Jenny
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#22 Jun 3, 2010
"jenny", another chiropractor bashing the very field that has saved a billion lives. Did you learn to bash medicine in the first or second semester of quackery school?

And talk about ignorant? jenny would have you believe that drugs are not necessary to remain healthy, only "chiropractic". ha ha ha ha ha

Very good jenny, I didn't think anyone could be so stupid. Well, actually I knew chiropractors were pretty stupid.

jennyquacker, please give me a list of phamaceuticals that, in your opinion, should be eliminated from society. I will pass you scholarly opinion on to my colleagues at the hospital.

Oh and "jenny", where did you get your expertise in pharmaceuticals? he he he Was it sherman or life quackery schools? he he he

"jenny" simple question for ya. Since chiropractors claim to cure bed wetting, even though 99.99% of children out grow the problem, which chiropractic technique, through valid research, has been found most effective to treat bed wetting? And who told you?

Later, we'll discus how there is really NO research that validates any chiropractic technique as being good for anything. But I await your reply.

Oh and about "Celebrex". You are a damn fool ms. chiropractor. The amount of suffering that this drug has alleviated is incredible.

You are a pathetic quack and an ignorant fool for implying that drugs are not necessary. Indeed, you are a chiropractor.

Time to empty your chiropractic diaper ...idiot!
Aerial View

AOL

#23 Jun 4, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
"jenny", another chiropractor bashing the very field that has saved a billion lives. Did you learn to bash medicine in the first or second semester of quackery school?
And talk about ignorant? jenny would have you believe that drugs are not necessary to remain healthy, only "chiropractic". ha ha ha ha ha
Very good jenny, I didn't think anyone could be so stupid. Well, actually I knew chiropractors were pretty stupid.
jennyquacker, please give me a list of phamaceuticals that, in your opinion, should be eliminated from society. I will pass you scholarly opinion on to my colleagues at the hospital.
Oh and "jenny", where did you get your expertise in pharmaceuticals? he he he Was it sherman or life quackery schools? he he he
"jenny" simple question for ya. Since chiropractors claim to cure bed wetting, even though 99.99% of children out grow the problem, which chiropractic technique, through valid research, has been found most effective to treat bed wetting? And who told you?
Later, we'll discus how there is really NO research that validates any chiropractic technique as being good for anything. But I await your reply.
Oh and about "Celebrex". You are a damn fool ms. chiropractor. The amount of suffering that this drug has alleviated is incredible.
You are a pathetic quack and an ignorant fool for implying that drugs are not necessary. Indeed, you are a chiropractor.
Time to empty your chiropractic diaper ...idiot!
"Thanks, steve! AH HAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Wisdom created 'steve' so he would have a poster who would agree with him--then...HE THANKED HIM! AHHHHHHHHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Thanks, steve!" AHHHHHHHHHHHA AHHAHHAAHAH. Wisdom, the resident liar and non-expert, thanked his imaginary friend, steve, and thanked him again and again. "thanks, steve!" AHHHHHHHHHHA HAHAAHAHHAH.
Let's here it for the US courts who exposed such fakes who falsely claim they're chiropractic experts but are just frauds, liars, and fakes--like wisdom. Wisdom has NO knowledge of chiropractic. He simply finds fraudulent propaganda on the web, then posts. Wisdom is a fraud and a liar.
Read the link below. The courts exposed a fake chiropractic expert. Remind you of wisdom? Yup.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html
Peer Reviewed Articles

Orlando, FL

#24 Jun 4, 2010
Wisdom great marketing job! Thanks we really need some more cash this month. Oh and about "Celebrex". You are a damn fool ms. chiropractor. The amount of suffering that this drug has alleviated is incredible. by wisdom

Remember wisdom we cannot tell everyone how many people have died to using it.

So we help some people with pain Temp relief and in turn many people die. At lease we get the big bonus right?

So money and pain relief are worth people dying?

Great job wisdom keep up the great Pharma paid peer reviewed articles, keep them coming
Aerial View

AOL

#25 Jun 5, 2010
Where were the peer reviews BEFORE these popular, highly marketed, fatal drugs were pulled off the market? This is just a short list. I'll be posting a list of 357 drugs that have pulled off the market since 1979 for be dangerous and/or fatal. Oh, but chiropractic is much more dangerous compared to these. Note: This doesn't take into account botched surgeries, over 200,000 cases of this in the US each year. But, yeah, chiropractic is more dangerous. Who said this? Um, the loser, liar and non-chiropractic expert wisodom? Good chance!

1. Vioxx - I'm sure you're familiar with this infamous anti-inflammatory. Merck had to pull Vioxx off the global market in 2004 after a clinical study demonstrated that it significantly increased the risk of cardiovascular "events" such as heart attacks and strokes.

2. Bextra - Like Vioxx, this prescription painkiller caused an increased risk of heart attack and stroke. Pfizer pulled it off the market in the U.S. a year after the Vioxx fiasco in 2005.

3. Cylert - Abbott pulled the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) drug off the U.S. market in 2005 after the FDA discovered 13 cases of liver failure. Turns out that Cylert patients have as much as a 25 percent higher rate of liver failure compared to the general population.

4. Baycol - This cholesterol-lowering drug caused users to suffer from a much higher rate of rhabdomyolysis, a debilitating muscle ailment that can be fatal. There were 31 reported deaths that were directly linked to Baycol, and it was yanked off the market in the U.S. in 2001.

5. Palladone - This slow-release narcotic painkiller by Purdue Pharma was pulled off the market in the U.S. in 2005 because it was found to cause side effects like depression and even coma when mixed with alcohol.
QUIZ

Port Reading, NJ

#26 Jun 5, 2010
Do the chiropractors here really believe medications are not necessary? That anti-inflammatory medications are not necessary? That chiropractors have the education to determine when medications should be prescribed? Because people have died from Motrin, that Motrin is not a vital medication that enhances the quality of life for many people? That because people have dies from allergic reactions to penicillin, that penicillin is not necessary?
The logic from the chiropractors here is quite puzzling.
Aerial View

AOL

#27 Jun 5, 2010
QUIZ wrote:
Do the chiropractors here really believe medications are not necessary? That anti-inflammatory medications are not necessary? That chiropractors have the education to determine when medications should be prescribed? Because people have died from Motrin, that Motrin is not a vital medication that enhances the quality of life for many people? That because people have dies from allergic reactions to penicillin, that penicillin is not necessary?
The logic from the chiropractors here is quite puzzling.
Finally a good question from an intelligent person. Thank you.
Here is your answer. Prescription medications are simply not part of the scope of practice for many chiropractors, although some states, like New Mexico, have a broader scope of practice where chiropractors can prescribe from a specific formulary.
For others to say that chiropractors don't believe in medications is absurd. Yes, we do. They are absolutely necessary in many life saving situations and can hasten the healing process and decrease suffering in other situations. No reasonable person, chiropractor or not, would argue with that. In my state we can prescribe over the counter pain relievers, Tylenol, etc. All of the chiropractic colleges have courses on toxicology and some in pharmacology so they can advice their patients on the dangers of drug interactions, but they would refer them to their MD to change anything in their prescription. Drugs are not a religion so no one has to believe in them--some drugs simply work for certain conditions. Chiropractic is not a religion either, so no one has to believe it works, it simply does for certain conditions. That is why both medicine and chiropractic are called 'the practice of..' since it takes experience to know when one is right for a patient or when to refer.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#28 Jun 7, 2010
Quiz, I see a little sarcasm in your remarks. I also see that you notice the hypocrisy with these chiropractors.

First they bash medicine then they "brag" about their ability to "prescribe" an OTC medication.

They will "brag" about their ability to "prescribe" Tylenol, for example. yet, chiropractors are not trained in examining, diagnosing or treating anyone that may have sustained an adverse reaction to any drug. The primary adverse reaction to tylenol, for example, can be observed as elevated liver enzymes.

Now follow this, NO chiropractor is ever trained in diagnosing, examining or treating anyone with abnormal or elevated liver function tests. Chiropractors get absolutely NO clinical experience with these kinds of patients. And that's just for Tylenol.

An opinion from a chiropractor about the necessity of any medication can be taken with a grain of salt. Knowing of course, their opinions have no foundation in knowledge or practical experience.

Proving once agin, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
Aerial View

AOL

#29 Jun 7, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Quiz, I see a little sarcasm in your remarks. I also see that you notice the hypocrisy with these chiropractors.
First they bash medicine then they "brag" about their ability to "prescribe" an OTC medication.
They will "brag" about their ability to "prescribe" Tylenol, for example. yet, chiropractors are not trained in examining, diagnosing or treating anyone that may have sustained an adverse reaction to any drug. The primary adverse reaction to tylenol, for example, can be observed as elevated liver enzymes.
Now follow this, NO chiropractor is ever trained in diagnosing, examining or treating anyone with abnormal or elevated liver function tests. Chiropractors get absolutely NO clinical experience with these kinds of patients. And that's just for Tylenol.
An opinion from a chiropractor about the necessity of any medication can be taken with a grain of salt. Knowing of course, their opinions have no foundation in knowledge or practical experience.
Proving once agin, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
A given: Wisdom is a liar. The proof: Notice how this dope changes his lie to fit the post. For example, a few weeks ago this loser said, and I quote, "If a chiropractor prescribed Tylenol anywhere they would be put in jail." If he said he wasn't lying, then he certainly isn't 'wisdom' since he has NO clue what he is talking about. I presented proof that chiroopractors in over 35 states can and do prescribe Tylenol. No big deal. But when this liar, wisdom, was presented with evidence, then, meaning now, he says, "they're bragging they can prescribe Tylenol." So which is the lie? See, wisdom's lying is a constant. He has the mentality of a foul-mouthed drunk who has access to a laptop.
Another lie amongst his long list of lies. ALL (not some) but ALL chiroractic colleges teach toxicology, drug interactions, and some teach pharmacology (look at the National College of Chiropractic website, Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Western States College of Chiropractic, New York College of Chiropractic, etc). You'll see for yourself. Plus they get first hand clinical experience, unlike what the liar wisdom begs you to believe.
There is no doubt. Wisdom is the ultimate liar and deceiver. Only complete idiots would believe anything he says.
Oh, good reading below about a fake chiropractic expert who was exposed for not being an expert. Remind you of wisdom? Oh my yes.
BDC

Anderson, SC

#30 Jun 7, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
There is NO evidence that there is any such thing as chiropractic subluxations caused by miniscule imagined misalignments of atlas/axis. NONE.
First off Leave the Browns out of your little rampage wisdum! They are extremely good people and have been an inspiration to many chiropractors. I have meet with them on numerous occasions and only think the highest of their accomplishments. How many doctors do you know that would give everything they have back into their own profession....Not many MDs I will tell you that.

Second order of business...Proof? I will let your own brain do the research "oh great researcher" (from a previous alias of wisdum)but please tell me what is wrong with the following:

1)"The Evidence of the Association, in Dissected Cadavers, of Visceral Disease with Vertebral Deformities of the Same Sympathetic Segments" Medical Times, November 1921

2)"The spinal cord as organizer of disease processes:III. Hyperactivity of sympathetic innervation as a common factor in disease." Korr IM Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. December 1979

(I have plenty more "expert"..LOL that is if you actually read these)
3)"Cervical spine manipulation alters sensorimotor integration: A somatosensory evoked potential study" Clinical Neurophysiology February 2007

These are published in "non-chiropractic" literature so your call to bash something just because it is not called "subluxation".

And people wonder why they are "drugged out" and never get better.

Sincerely,

BDC

PS. You go Jenny, just dont get sucked into arguing with a wall!
tom

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Jun 8, 2010
Let's just hope Wizzyboy doesn't tip his head back when he gulps down his pills!
Aerial View

AOL

#32 Jun 8, 2010
tom wrote:
Let's just hope Wizzyboy doesn't tip his head back when he gulps down his pills!
I think I have it figured out: First, wisdom IS a liar. I was right all along. You see, he changes his responses when presented with proof he was lying. It turns out he has no credentials of any kind. He attended no chiropractic meetings (like he said--not in person, anyway). All he knows is what he's seen online. He is not a doctor. He is not a phd. He's nothing. He has no clinical experience in anything. He might have a non health related day job or small subsistence business. He's just a frustrated, unsuccessful dope who wants to be heard, to feel important. But alas, he's nothing but an uneducated, creepy liar who plays with diapers while peering out his window. Creeeeeeeeeeeep.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#33 Jun 8, 2010
BDC, a full fledged quack, who never met a chiropractic technique that he didn't think could cure any illness on the planet, said, "First off Leave the Browns out of your little rampage ..."

Ha ha ha Apparently those "browns" were the ultimate chiropractic quacks."

They treated every person who came through their doors, by tweaking only the top vertebrae, no matter what condition they presented with.

Now, I know all you chiroquackers support that crap, but the rest of the thinking world recognizes fraud when they see it. No matter how much you idiots protest and call me names.

Like I said, aything goes in the land of chiropractic. no matte how uttelry stupid, you dummys won't denounce quackery. period.

as evidenced by all your posts above.

And the new chiropractic graduate who posts here, "NYCC", claimed that this kind of quackery was only the fringe of chiropractic.

Well, NYCC, chiropractic reality exposed again.

proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full. And while some chiropractors claim to treat only uncomplicated MSK conditions. The reality is that chiropractic is over flowing with fraud.

Oh and BDC, did you even read the links you posted? You provided no evidence that miniscule misalignments of atlas/axis causes any ill health.

And yet, the "browns" who are being praised by you quacks and the rest of your field, treated every damn illness that walked through their doors by tweaking atlas/axis.

They belong in jail for defrauding the public. Period.
Aerial View

AOL

#34 Jun 8, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
BDC, a full fledged quack, who never met a chiropractic technique that he didn't think could cure any illness on the planet, said, "First off Leave the Browns out of your little rampage ..."
They treated every person who came through their doors, by tweaking only the top vertebrae, no matter what condition they presented with.
Now, I know all you chiroquackers support that crap, but the rest of the thinking world recognizes fraud when they see it. No matter how much you idiots protest and call me names.
Like I said, aything goes in the land of chiropractic. no matte how uttelry stupid, you dummys won't denounce quackery. period.
as evidenced by all your posts above.
And the new chiropractic graduate who posts here, "NYCC", claimed that this kind of quackery was only the fringe of chiropractic.
Well, NYCC, chiropractic reality exposed again.
proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full. And while some chiropractors claim to treat only uncomplicated MSK conditions. The reality is that chiropractic is over flowing with fraud.
Oh and BDC, did you even read the links you posted? You provided no evidence that miniscule misalignments of atlas/axis causes any ill health.
And yet, the "browns" who are being praised by you quacks and the rest of your field, treated every damn illness that walked through their doors by tweaking atlas/axis.
The dummy above, wisdom, just lied again about chiropractic, a subject he knows nothing about. Self proclaimed chiropractic experts are a dime a dozen and are all fakes. Period. Look at the links below. Intelligent people, like US judges, cannot be fooled. This judge saw right through this 'chiropractic expert' and exposed him as a fake. Remind you of the diaper loving creep and liar wisdom? Just look. You tell me.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#35 Jun 9, 2010

Any chiropractor out there willing to call the "brown's" the quacks that they are.

Your silence is deafening ... and very revealing.
Aerial View

AOL

#36 Jun 9, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Any chiropractor out there willing to call the "brown's" the quacks that they are.
Your silence is deafening ... and very revealing.
Wisdom is the ultimate liar. He is not a chiropractic expert. Everything he has ever posted about chiropractic is a lie. To have someone agree with him he made up the poster 'steve' so someone would agree with him! "Thanks, steve" says wisdom. "Thanks steve!!" MUUU AHAHAHA. The courts already exposed the fake chiropractic experts like wisdom. See my last post. You'll see. Wisdom is a fake.
Chirorpactic is the greatest profession ever. I know. I practice. Wisdom doesn't. Don't take wisdom, the liar's, word for anything. He doesn't know. He never has. Wisdom has no legitimate credentials of any description.
BDC

Anderson, SC

#37 Jun 9, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
“Clin Neurophysiol. 2007 Feb;118(2):391-402. Epub 2006 Nov 29.
Cervical spine manipulation alters sensorimotor integration: a somatosensory evoked potential study.
Haavik-Taylor H, Murphy B.
CONCLUSIONS: Spinal manipulation of dysfunctional cervical joints can lead to transient cortical plastic changes, as demonstrated by attenuation of cortical somatosensory evoked responses. SIGNIFICANCE: This study suggests that cervical spine manipulation may alter cortical somatosensory processing and sensorimotor integration. These findings may help to elucidate the mechanisms responsible for the effective relief of pain and restoration of functional ability documented following spinal manipulation treatment.”

Pay attention to the following: I know how you like to miss things wisdom!!!!!

http://www.acofp.org/resources/publications/a...
“Using Osteopathy in the Diagnosis of Peptic Ulcer Disease
A case study in formulating the diagnosis of Peptic Ulcer Disease.
By Emily Colyer, OMS III”
This was taken from part of the study
“The cervical spine was examined with the patient in the supine position and the subocciput was restricted in side bending right and rotation to the left at the OA joint. These findings supported the differential diagnosis of gastrointestinal insult. Active mobilization of the OA joint was easily preformed with HVLA”.

And where is the cervical spine not mentioned?…oh yeah even the second one states the OA joint. Do you need an anatomy lesson again wisdom? Well again you have proved my point of why I quit wasting my time with you.
Better go and get the quack watch on the osteos for helping petic ulcers with manipulation....oh wait they said also give them plenty of meds as well to cover their affiliation with the pharms.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#38 Jun 10, 2010
Ha ha ha ha

Let me be more clear. Those "studies" you linked do not, in any way, provide any rationale for lightly pushing on the top vertebrae to heal/cure any condition. Period. You still have not produced a single shred of evidence that chiropractors can treat any disease by tweaking the top vertebrae. NONE!

I mean really? Do you quacks believe that those "studies" prove that you can cure disease? really? Are you that stupid?

The illogical thinking that you quackers have is astounding.

So, now you think that you can tweak the top vertebrae to cure "peptic ulcer disease"? You dumb ass chiropractors. Stop defrauding the public. You have NO basis to charge people hard earned money to cure their "peptic ulcer disease".

One small study shows that there are some small changes in the cervical spine in people that have peptic ulcer disease and now you make the leap that you can cure stomach disorders by pushing on the top vertebrae?

You idiot BDC. You never even examined diagnosed or treated anyone with peptic ulcer disease when you were in chiroquackery school. you are a disgrace to imply that you are qualified to diagnose and treat peptic ulcer disease. Indeed, you are a chiropractor.

Hey, NYCC, you claimed that this quackery is only the "fringe" of chiropractic.

NOT! I paraphrase the commercial ... "how you like it now"?

Here we have chiropractors, some who even claim that "they" only treat msk conditions, supporting this kind of quackery.

Proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
Aerial View

AOL

#39 Jun 10, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Ha ha ha ha
Let me be more clear. Those "studies" you linked do not, in any way, provide any rationale for lightly pushing on the top vertebrae to heal/cure any condition. Period. You still have not produced a single shred of evidence that chiropractors can treat any disease by tweaking the top vertebrae. NONE!
I mean really? Do you quacks believe that those "studies" prove that you can cure disease? really? Are you that stupid?
The illogical thinking that you quackers have is astounding.
So, now you think that you can tweak the top vertebrae to cure "peptic ulcer disease"? You dumb ass chiropractors. Stop defrauding the public. You have NO basis to charge people hard earned money to cure their "peptic ulcer disease".
One small study shows that there are some small changes in the cervical spine in people that have peptic ulcer disease and now you make the leap that you can cure stomach disorders by pushing on the top vertebrae?
You idiot BDC. You never even examined diagnosed or treated anyone with peptic ulcer disease when you were in chiroquackery school. you are a disgrace to imply that you are qualified to diagnose and treat peptic ulcer disease. Indeed, you are a chiropractor.
Hey, NYCC, you claimed that this quackery is only the "fringe" of chiropractic.
NOT! I paraphrase the commercial ... "how you like it now"?
Here we have chiropractors, some who even claim that "they" only treat msk conditions, supporting this kind of quackery.
Proving once again, that the chiropractic diaper is full.
This chiropractic pearl of 'wisdom' was brought to you by a dumb ass (wisdom) and a liar (wisdom again) who never examined a patient in his life and now he's giving you advice! HA HA HA HA!!
"Thanks, steve!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Thanks, steve," says wisdom. Wisdom invented 'steve' so a poster would finally agree with him. Then (and get this) wisdom thanked him!! AHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAH. Wisdom thanked himself!! I can't make up stuff this good.
So let's take the advice from the 'chiropractic expert' who never examined or treated anyone. Much like the exposed fake below.
Wisdom is the ultimate liar, fake, and fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teens Of SC (Sep '14) Mar '16 Southguy 8
Any new layoffs coming at Freightliner? Mar '16 Wanderer 1
sherry orr (Jun '12) Feb '16 Family Friend 8
rats Jan '16 aintevenknowit 1
News Cherokee Co. corrections officer accused of mol... (Aug '11) Jan '16 aintevenknowit 2
News Lyman mayor indicted for wiretapping, misconduc... (Aug '15) Aug '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Discussion to remove Rebels mascot from Byrnes ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inman Mortgages