Chiropractic Biography Details the Life's Work of Helen and Dr. Gordon Brown

May 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release

Drs. Laura Greene-Orndorff and John Reizer have published a new biography about the life's work of Helen and Dr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Billy Chapman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 27, 2010
 
This is a well written book about a very special couple. The Browns are an inspiration to all chiropractors.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder what chiropractic techniques these chiropractors engaged in.

Could they be ultra "straights" who believed they could cure / treat disease by "finding and removing subluxations"?

Hmmmm?
Fraud Police

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 28, 2010
 
Wisdom wrote:
I wonder what chiropractic techniques these chiropractors engaged in.
Could they be ultra "straights" who believed they could cure / treat disease by "finding and removing subluxations"?
Hmmmm?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH . WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOOOO. Man that is good. Wisdom is still posting as 'steve' his imaginary friend who agrees with him. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOH OHOHO EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHEHHHEHEHEEHEHE. Can wisdom get more pathetic? Uh, no. Just like the exposed 'chiropractic expert' in the links below. Side note: never use the word 'exposed' around wisdom. He has a perverted view and love for diapers. Very creepy. He just may show you his diaper. Very, very creepy.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html
Jenny K

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Wisdom wrote:
I wonder what chiropractic techniques these chiropractors engaged in.
Could they be ultra "straights" who believed they could cure / treat disease by "finding and removing subluxations"?
Hmmmm?
"These chiropractors" practiced subluxation-centered chiropractic and they did so with passion and pride. They had to endure the same type of attacks from people years ago as they are receiving from you right now. You see, nothing has really changed in all these years regarding chiropractic and the people who are determined to label our profession as quackery.

Chiropractic is based on logic and science and that is why so many people cannot understand how it can benefit humanity. Most people in society are "sheeople" and "repeaters." In other words, they follow the herd and keep on repeating what the so-called authorities in health care keep handing out to the mainstream population base.

Knowledge is power, and the health care consumers of the world are knowledge deprived, in the worst possible way.

Why not stop being a follower and a repeater and learn about the real benefits of chiropractic care? Chiropractic is all about health expression as opposed to the traditional approach of western medicine which is fixated and concerned with health suppression. This is something for you to think about should you decide to think about something!
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenny said, "You see, nothing has really changed in all these years regarding chiropractic ...."

On that count you are right "jenny".

The bizarre notion that chiropractic subluxations cause illness remains alive and well in the chiropractic enterprise.

Jenny then said, "Chiropractic is based on logic and science ...."

ha ha ha says who? There is NO legitimate research that would support your statement. NONE.

There is no evidence that clicking spines with an activator or tweaking only the top vertebrae helps anything. Just cause you say so "jenny" doesn't make it so.

Sounds like these two quacks are as bizarre as you get in the world of chiropractic.

But "jenny", humor me. What chiropractic technique did they use to "locate and remove" fictitious chiropractic subluxations?

Come on "jenny", you can surely name the technique(s) that these quacks used.

Was is sot, activator, hio, nucca dnft, network, pierce?

I am a chiropractic expert jenny. The first chiropractic quack claimed he cured a deaf man. of course its never happened since, but plenty of quackers continue to claim to cure things like bed wetting, MS, ADHD and autism.

And then of course we have a few chiropractors who say they are only effective for MSK conditions.

The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. Jenny, you can help empty that diaper. It starts by admitting you are defending the indefensible. But that takes a lttle critical thinking. Not much but a little. Are you up to the task?
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 29, 2010
 
Wisdom wrote:
Jenny said, "You see, nothing has really changed in all these years regarding chiropractic ...."
On that count you are right "jenny".
The bizarre notion that chiropractic subluxations cause illness remains alive and well in the chiropractic enterprise.
Jenny then said, "Chiropractic is based on logic and science ...."
ha ha ha says who? There is NO legitimate research that would support your statement. NONE.
There is no evidence that clicking spines with an activator or tweaking only the top vertebrae helps anything. Just cause you say so "jenny" doesn't make it so.
Sounds like these two quacks are as bizarre as you get in the world of chiropractic.
But "jenny", humor me. What chiropractic technique did they use to "locate and remove" fictitious chiropractic subluxations?
Come on "jenny", you can surely name the technique(s) that these quacks used.
Was is sot, activator, hio, nucca dnft, network, pierce?
I am a chiropractic expert jenny. The first chiropractic quack claimed he cured a deaf man. of course its never happened since, but plenty of quackers continue to claim to cure things like bed wetting, MS, ADHD and autism.
And then of course we have a few chiropractors who say they are only effective for MSK conditions.
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. Jenny, you can help empty that diaper. It starts by admitting you are defending the indefensible. But that takes a lttle critical thinking. Not much but a little. Are you up to the task?
Hey liar! Yeah you wisdom. I am now Aerial View!! Say hi to 'steve' for me. You are one and the same LIAR!!!
Bye bye, liar. Bu-Bye.
"I can see ALL of your lies from up here."
AHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Jenny

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 29, 2010
 
Wisdom (funny name for a person that lacks just that)are you too stupid to realize that the "research" you are looking for to validate chiropractic is never going to come to fruition. It's not going to materialize because all current medical research is owned and custom packaged by multinational corporations (petrochemical giants like BP, EXXON MOBILE, etc.) The same giants own the pharmaceutical companies and hospitals as well as the insurance companies that regulate the health insurance policies troughout the world.

I know you are "dense" but even a person such as yourself should be able to understand the total fraud you are trying to support.

Let me explain something to you my ignorant friend. Contrary to your current perspective, there are a lot of subluxation-centered chiropractors in the United States that will defend their profession. You make it seem as though there are only a few hundred people that are attempting to defend subluxation-centered care. As long as there are idiots out there attempting to attack chiropractic and other natural approaches to maintaining health,there will be others, like me, to put you back in your little cage.

Traditional allopathic medicine and the so-called research that is attached to it continues to fail the health interests and well being of the people it is unleashed upon. It doesn't work man!

Wisdom - the people like you who continue to cheer traditional medicine and its supposed research claims are the real joke. There is absolutely no unbiased research taking place in regards to health care. All health care research taking place is being performed either directly or indirectly by petrochemical corporations and they aren't interested in advancing philosophical perspectives that adequately demonstrate that real health comes from within the body.

$$$ is what you're really interested in protecting and unfortunately there are too many people like you in the world. Perhaps you are subluxated!
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow, such a bizarre rant.

I asked simple questions. Like what chiropractic techniques those 2 quackers used.

But thank you for your one honest response. "there is no research that validates the subluxation bull shit".

Oh and maybe you didn't notice but one of the chiroquackers who posts here repeatedly claims he makes lots of money.

Oh and I forgot, chiropractors in new mexico are getting the rights to prescribe pharmaceuticals. You those evil drug companies.

Hey, never mind those "evil" drug companies sane billions of lives.

Oh and by the way, every chiropractic school has , what they call, a "research center".

So you are either quite the liar or utterly stupid.

But again, ms. know it all, what chiropractic techniques did those quacks use?

Take your time answering, I am the expert on chiropractic.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 30, 2010
 
Wisdom wrote:
Wow, such a bizarre rant.
I asked simple questions. Like what chiropractic techniques those 2 quackers used.
But thank you for your one honest response. "there is no research that validates the subluxation bull shit".
Oh and maybe you didn't notice but one of the chiroquackers who posts here repeatedly claims he makes lots of money.
Oh and I forgot, chiropractors in new mexico are getting the rights to prescribe pharmaceuticals. You those evil drug companies.
Hey, never mind those "evil" drug companies sane billions of lives.
Oh and by the way, every chiropractic school has , what they call, a "research center".
So you are either quite the liar or utterly stupid.
But again, ms. know it all, what chiropractic techniques did those quacks use?
Take your time answering, I am the expert on chiropractic.
Wisdom is a liar. There is no question about that. Many anti-chiropractic posters have claimed at one time or another to be experts. Wisdom, like the others, are a dime a dozen. For instance, the flake in the links below. The courts saw right through him and exposed him as a fake expert. Remind you of wisdom. Sure does.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html
Jenny

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 30, 2010
 
Wisdom (That name is so ironic):

The chiropractic technique(s) that Dr. Brown utilized throughout his career was probably Palmer Toggle-Recoil, otherwise known as H.I.O. I base this answer on the logical fact that Dr. Brown was a graduate from the Palmer School which taught that particular technique package, at that particular time period. The Palmer School was, most likely, teaching other techniques at that time as well.

You are obviously obsessed with chiropractic techniques(the various tools utilized to locate and correct vertebral subluxations.) Chiropractors use different techniques at different times because of various anatomical challenges that patients can present. You know, sometimes you need a "flat-head" screwdriver and sometimes you need a "Phillips Head." The point is that the objective, regardless of the technique, is to correct the harmful vertebral subluxation.

What difference does it make whether a practitioner uses, H.I.O., Diversified, Pierce, Gonstead, Thompson, Activator or some other technique? No matter what technique a chiropractor uses, you are going to write that it doesn't have any merit and it lacks scientific research to prove that it is worthy.

The real issues/questions at hand are whether spinal subluxations can occur; if they can be assessed; if they can cause human beings to express a decreased level of health; if various chiropractic techniques can correct such spinal subluxations; and finally, if this is something that petrochemical corporations want to keep hidden from health care consumers.

The answers to these questions are as follows:

1. Spinal subluxations can and do occur.
2. There are numerous tools to assess them.
3. Subluxations are harmful to all people.
4. There are numerous tools to correct them
5. Petrochemical companies want to prevent this type of information from being released to the public.

These large petrochemical corporations will continue to paint chiropractic and other natural approaches to maintaining human health and physiology as forms of quackery. When you control the media and public perception, you ultimately control a society's perceived reality-construct.

Removing interference from the nervous system or from a biological pathway, so that the organism can function more effectively is physioLOGICally sound. How can working with the flow of nature be a form of quackery? On the other hand, working against nature (western medicine) is quite illogical and harmful to any biological system. This is true even when you have bought off all current research systems that are trying to validate your thematic approach. In other words, it doesn't matter how much petrochemically funded research is being performed to validate western, traditional medicine, the product is still based on a general premise that is illogical and it remains the purest form of quackery in existence within the modern health care arena.

The petrochemical corporations are so filthy rich
that they have managed, quite effectively, to present, through the media companies they directly and indirectly own, that true science is quackery and that quackery is true science.

Wisdom - You are the quack and the one who needs a diaper change!

Your serve.
Jenny

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 30, 2010
 
Wisdom -(Laugh, laugh):

One other point of clarification you might find useful since you have labeled yourself as an "chiropractic expert."

In an earlier post you wrote:

"I wonder what chiropractic techniques these chiropractors engaged in.

Could they be ultra "straights" who believed they could cure / treat disease by "finding and removing subluxations"?

Hmmmm?"

For your edification, the term "straight" when associated with the profession of chiropractic refers to subluxation-centered practitioners. This philosophical perspective within chiropractic does not claim to "treat" or "cure" any diseases whatsoever. "Straight" chiropractors maintain the integrity of the human spine's alignment as it pertains to the presence or absence of vertebral subluxations.

The presence of a subluxation, within a human's spinal column, can cause that particular person to adapt less efficiently to his or her ever changing environment. All diseases are the result of a physiological system not being able to adapt to its environment in an adequate manner.

Chiropractic cures absolutely nothing! The body is the only thing that can cure itself. To cure is to create new cells and living tissues. Chiropractic, by correcting spinal subluxations, helps the human being to better adapt to its environment. If I had a disease or no disease at all I still would want my nervous system operating free from the effects of spinal subluxations.

It is also incorrect to use the language "ultra straights." You either practice subluxation-centered chiropractic or you don't. It's like being "ultra pregnant." You're either pregnant or your not.

I guess it's also like being a "chiropractic expert" You're either an "expert" or you're not. Wisdom, in your particular case, you're obviously not a chiropractic expert.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

You are correct "jenny", chiropractic cures nothing.

So, these quacks were "ultra straights".

More precisely, ultra quacks.

You claimed that these quacks did the bizarre hio (hole in one) chiropractic scam. There is NO evidence that by tweaking/pushing on atlas does anything. other than put some money in these scam artists' pockets.

There is NO evidence that there is any such thing as chiropractic subluxations caused by miniscule imagined misalignments of atlas/axis. NONE.

Jenny, you are obviously fully indoctrinated into the chiropractic cult. Indeed, like a good chiropractic cultist, you wasted no time in bashing the paharmaceutical industry. Yes, the industry which spends billions upon billions of dollars to develop medicines which have saved more than a billion lives.

"Jenny, do you know how much legitimate research went into "hio" rrsearch before thousands of chiroquackers began using it? OK jenny, the answer is NONE! Period.

There have been some quacks who post here that practice the quackery you promote. Quacks like "nucca" who claim their "hio" is more effective than just plain "hio". It really is all too stupid. No evidence for either treatment.

"jenny", you need to stop ripping of desperate people who come to chiropractic for treatment of their conditions.

Face it, there are now more than 200+ chiropractic treatments that claim to find and remove chiropractic subluxations. each more bizarre than the other. None with any evidence.

Chiropractors advertise that they can treat bed wetting, ADHD, MS, parkinsons, diabetes etc etc. Chiropractic is presently the biggest health care fraud on the planet.

The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. The chiropractic enterprise needs to be investigated.

The chiropractic "subluxation" is purely a figment of the chiropractic imagination. An imagination that fosters cult like activities and a continuing defrauding of the innocent public.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 30, 2010
 
Wisdom wrote:
You are correct "jenny", chiropractic cures nothing.
So, these quacks were "ultra straights".
More precisely, ultra quacks.
You claimed that these quacks did the bizarre hio (hole in one) chiropractic scam. There is NO evidence that by tweaking/pushing on atlas does anything. other than put some money in these scam artists' pockets.
There is NO evidence that there is any such thing as chiropractic subluxations caused by miniscule imagined misalignments of atlas/axis. NONE.
Jenny, you are obviously fully indoctrinated into the chiropractic cult. Indeed, like a good chiropractic cultist, you wasted no time in bashing the paharmaceutical industry. Yes, the industry which spends billions upon billions of dollars to develop medicines which have saved more than a billion lives.
"Jenny, do you know how much legitimate research went into "hio" rrsearch before thousands of chiroquackers began using it? OK jenny, the answer is NONE! Period.
There have been some quacks who post here that practice the quackery you promote. Quacks like "nucca" who claim their "hio" is more effective than just plain "hio". It really is all too stupid. No evidence for either treatment.
"jenny", you need to stop ripping of desperate people who come to chiropractic for treatment of their conditions.
Face it, there are now more than 200+ chiropractic treatments that claim to find and remove chiropractic subluxations. each more bizarre than the other. None with any evidence.
Chiropractors advertise that they can treat bed wetting, ADHD, MS, parkinsons, diabetes etc etc. Chiropractic is presently the biggest health care fraud on the planet.
The chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied. The chiropractic enterprise needs to be investigated.
The chiropractic "subluxation" is purely a figment of the chiropractic imagination. An imagination that fosters cult like activities and a continuing defrauding of the innocent public.
Of course wisdom just lied again. And he also posts as his made up friend 'steve' and he even THANKS steve. "thanks steve' wisdom wrote. aHAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. The creep and liar wisdom is THANKING himself since no one believes anything he says since he is a fake expert. Um, sort of like the 'chiropractic expert' in the below links. Remind you of wisdom? Oh my yes.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html

Wisdom is the ULTIMATE liar and fraud. And he's jealous of successful chiropractors like me. VERY jealous. Muuuuuu ahahhahaahahaha. OWNED! Oh, I almost forgot: Wisdom is a liar.
Jenny

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 30, 2010
 
Wisdom (or the lack of):

You are committing "credibility suicide" every time you make another post to this web page. I serve you logic and you reply with nonsense about diapers.

I realize that you have been paid by pharmaceutical companies to write this disinformation and now others on this forum know this too.

The real cult (modern medicine) that constantly exposes health care consumers to harmful vaccines, radiation and chemotherapeutic products, that would kill a healthy person let alone an individual with a compromised immune system, is constantly praised and glorified by people such as yourself. The reason you and others like you do this is because you are either members of the "Church of Medicine," or you are employed by "BIG PHARMA" and make your livelihood disseminating inaccurate and very misleading information about health care.

Wisdom (or the lack of), you have sold your soul to "Big Pharma" and that in itself is very unfortunate. My suggestion to you would be to get your spine checked to make sure you are not subluxated. Unfortunately, for you, chiropractors do not specialize from the neck up. I think you are ultimately subluxated between the ears!

Next time you serve -- make sure you pick up a racket first!

Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Of course I'm being paid by the pharmaceutical industry to expose chiropractic quackery.

Because as you were taught in chiropractic school, day 1, the first response to a criticism of the chiropractic cult is to bash medicine.

Of course, jenny, the chiropractor, has no idea that that response is totally illogical. ut that is the chiropractic way.

I do notice that while many chiropractors post here, none will denounce jenny's claim that she can effectively treat any condition with a tweak of atlas.

proving once again, that quackery is alive and well in the chiropractic enterprise.

"anything goes in the land of chiropractic".

Ain't that right mr. new chiro grad NYCC? Shhhhhhhh!!!!!

You are not man enough to start cleaning out the chiropractic diaper. As I have proven.
Jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 31, 2010
 
Wis-dumb/Diaper:

You proved my point! You are working for "Big Pharma." These companies always try to recruit the dumber chiropractic students that flunk out of a given doctor of chiropractic program.

When exactly did you flunk out of chiropractic college? First trimester? Second trimester? Third trimester? You and your cohorts are actually pretty damn pathetic.

You really don't know that much about the chiropractic profession. You have, at best, a cursory understanding about some basic concepts. You know just enough, as we say in the trade, to be dangerous. I can tell from the content embedded within your posts that what you know about the profession is quite elementary in nature. You possess information that was most likely acquired from reading a few books. Perhaps you attended a semester or two and then quit or flunked out. Actually it's quite common for students to quit as the chiropractic curriculum is quite challenging and many students don't make it past the first year.

Your posts on this forum are based on repeating the same recycled lies that have been tossed around the Internet for the past 10 years about there not being any research that backs up the chiropractic profession.

Don't be such a damn fool. There are mounds of evidence backing up the subluxation practice rationale. Have you ever read the Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy which is an international peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the publication of original research, case reports, and reviews of the literature that contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field of manual spinal adjustments, clinical research, therapeutic practice, and academic training. How about the ICL which has been indexing peer-reviewed literature produced by chiropractic and medical researchers since 1979. They index research and related data dealing with vertebral subluxation studies, as well as areas that deal with advanced radiographic imaging and Magnetic Resonance Imaging that demonstrate imaging associated with the vertebral subluxation complex.

There's a lot of research, fool, that backs up the subluxation-centered practice objective, however, there's also a lot of research that is being shielded from the public because it is conveniently excluded by "Big Pharma." They are very powerful corporations that can hire goofballs like you and others, which ultimately causes a lot of important studies/projects from seeing the light of day.

By the way, I'm not a first year graduate, far from it, although I have nothing against new grads. I think you're a smug little man or woman that is very insecure. I know that you're full of crap and that it's about time you changed your diaper!
Wisdom

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

I am the chiropractc expert here. There is virtually nothing you know about chiropractic that I do not.

Humor me ms. quacker, where did you go to chiropractic school?
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 1, 2010
 
Wisdom wrote:
I am the chiropractc expert here. There is virtually nothing you know about chiropractic that I do not.
Humor me ms. quacker, where did you go to chiropractic school?
I'm sorry wisdom and nugnut are jealous of the money I make. It seems to be a sore point. Whenever I mention I make money they get their feathers all out of shape. I understand. If you don't have the talent to make money then you would be jealous of chiropractors who can make a lot of money, like me. I make a lot of money. Sorry it's such a sore point.
Oh, and let's hear more of you expert opinions on chiropractic--just like the expert in the two links below. See how nicely the US courts treated this self proclaimed expert. I understand.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 1, 2010
 
Jenny, in another desperate attempt to explain people exposing chiropractic quackery said, "When exactly did you flunk out of chiropractic college?"

Let me get this right. People actually fail cracking backs or tweaking atlas? Is it even possible for a monkey to fail "toggle recoil"?

Boy, you quackers must really be a dumb bunch.

But we already know that.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 1, 2010
 
Wisdom wrote:
Jenny, in another desperate attempt to explain people exposing chiropractic quackery said, "When exactly did you flunk out of chiropractic college?"
Let me get this right. People actually fail cracking backs or tweaking atlas? Is it even possible for a monkey to fail "toggle recoil"?
Boy, you quackers must really be a dumb bunch.
But we already know that.
Still jealous of successful chiropractors, I see. Fake experts usually are.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Inman Discussions

Search the Inman Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Concrete Steps 20 hr walkerwilliam91 1
sherry orr (Jun '12) Tue wondering 5
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
where is perry king (Mar '10) Mar 31 Suzy 2
Cougars in Cherokee County Mar '14 bdolden 3
New Fuji's Japanese Resturaunt in Gaffney (Jul '11) Mar '14 Owner is whack 8
Paranormal investigation and demonic expulsion Mar '14 donovan 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Inman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Inman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••