Prosecutors expect to conclude death ...

Prosecutors expect to conclude death penalty case

There are 4 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Prosecutors expect to conclude death penalty case. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Prosecutors are expected to wrap up their case for a death sentence against a man who has pleaded guilty to raping and strangling a Clemson University student more than two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Sick Of It

Gurnee, IL

#1 Sep 9, 2008
He needs the death sentence. Why waste our money on the likes of him.
irkedinMB

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Sep 9, 2008
What difference does this make? We have a convicted pediphile living across from Lakewood Elementary school. Hw was arrested at that residence last month while still on parole. He was then released and is once again living within 1000 feet from the school.
Mom of two

Calabash, NC

#3 Sep 9, 2008
Call the police and report it and if that does not work call the goveners office and find out just what you have to do and if all that fails call the news stations and have them do a report on why sex offerders can live where the want and know will do anything. We had a sex offender living right down the road from our home where we have two children and I went on the web site one day and found out about it and had a fit. Come to find out my mother in law already know about it and never said a work because is was related to her family. Thank God he moved.
irkedinMB wrote:
What difference does this make? We have a convicted pediphile living across from Lakewood Elementary school. Hw was arrested at that residence last month while still on parole. He was then released and is once again living within 1000 feet from the school.
Anon

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2008
While I am against Capital Punishment, these cases sure don't make it easy for me to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House of Cards season 3 premiere, review: Has F... May 19 Karen Persons 2
Review: Mechanical & More LLC May 19 Lisa Ewing 2
Cougars in Cherokee County (Dec '13) Apr '15 gaffney east 7
leslie dugas or paul marlowe (Aug '10) Apr '15 The information c... 55
gaffney strangler (Mar '09) Dec '14 Andrea 46
sherry orr (Jun '12) Sep '14 Dean 7
News Continueda Reserve Wellford Officer Arrested (May '10) Aug '14 mike 4
More from around the web

Inman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE