Hollywild Animal Park in Wellford, SC...

Hollywild Animal Park in Wellford, SC Has Best Christmas Light Display "Holiday Lights Safari"

There are 2 comments on the Associated Content story from Nov 21, 2010, titled Hollywild Animal Park in Wellford, SC Has Best Christmas Light Display "Holiday Lights Safari". In it, Associated Content reports that:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas which means planning visits to your best hometown light displays! Whether you plan to visit organized Christmas light displays that charge a fee or you just pile the Neighborhood: family in the car and ride through your neighborhoods to ooh and aw, it's a fun family thing to do! I would like to offer ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

DONOT waste your time

Mill Spring, NC

#1 Dec 8, 2010
I went here last year and it was horrible. Deer were scared and running in every direction in and out between cars. people were throwing things hitting the animals. WAY to many cars were allowed in at once. people were not staying on the right path. very sad to see. the teens who were running the gate were rude and unconcerned about the issues. Infact almost seemed they were amused by the chaos. Who could enjoy the lights with all this. I wont be back.
rocky

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Bah Humbug!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teens Of SC (Sep '14) Oct '17 Adam 11
TIG Diagnostics (Mar '17) Jun '17 John Wayne 2
Why's people believe in pre-trib rapture (Jun '11) May '17 Sub Rosa 418 3
News Gaffney considers smoking ban (Mar '17) Mar '17 JDB 1
Mungo Homes - New Ivywood on Old Furnace (Mar '17) Mar '17 Buyer beware 1
News Firefighters: Multiple injuries reported in Spa... (Oct '16) Oct '16 pnther 1
News Larceny - Rebecca Nicole Peavy (Feb '09) Sep '16 Cleanandhappy 2

Inman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inman Mortgages