Inskter police ID man killed and robb...

Inskter police ID man killed and robbed, looking for tips

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Mar 2, 2013, titled Inskter police ID man killed and robbed, looking for tips. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Police in Inkster are searching for the person or people who robbed and killed a 64-year-old Westland man found dead on the side of an Inkster road Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

kevin

Toledo, OH

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Such a tragedy.whoever was involved in this murder please turn yourself in for the good of society.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 11, 2013
kevin wrote:
Such a tragedy.whoever was involved in this murder please turn yourself in for the good of society.
LOL! Please!! The person or persons who did it are most likely black and they are "bad ass" enough to use a gun or other weapon to murder someone but are COWARDS when they get caught. They won't turn themselves in. Just another dead white guy and another day's business for da black man. I detest those SOB's and the hookers who bore them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inkster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L&S Hamburgers Jan 11 Ken Wilson 1
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Jan 7 Who cares not me lol 144
News Hungry Howie's Pizza Brings Flavored Crust Pizz... Dec 27 RECENT FARTS 6
Time to deport all muslims from the USA Dec '17 lol 7
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Dec '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 24
Richard Marsh Jr, former city manager of Inkster (Sep '16) Nov '17 Ernest Manchester 2
News 2 new hotels open western Wayne County Sep '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1

Inkster Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inkster Mortgages