1 killed in Inglewood shooting

Full story: Daily Breeze 11
A person was fatally shot in Inglewood Tuesday night. POLICE NEWS Paramedics were sent to Inglewood Avenue and Plymouth Street at 7:42 p.m., said a Los Angeles County Fire Department dispatcher. Read more
wow

La Mirada, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Nice reporting the article that is 2 lines states so much information I don't know what I would have done without this.
Mr Korean

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2010
Ahmid Kabba Jr., 30, aka Apoo. worked at the Quicky Mart.
Rich b

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#3 Dec 1, 2010
The gunman was described as a "male". Well that narrows it down to half the population of the world. As usual, the Breeze keeps us well informed.
King BOBby

Torrance, CA

#4 Dec 1, 2010
The homicide map if a nice feature that they are adding to the stories now.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/homicidemap
friend

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2010
Life is crazy ..he was on the trafic news for Thanks giving driving to vegas and he spoke to the interviewer about the crazy trafic to vegas. His words "we got this " I was laughting cause that is so Amid RIP. A week later he is on the news again because his life was taken away.:( its so sad. You will be miss and RIP.
Ahmeeds friend poe

Montclair, CA

#6 Dec 1, 2010
This is completely stoopid! Ahmid was my homeboy and it reaaly makes me mad!
Dejuan

Augusta, GA

#7 Dec 1, 2010
that's messed up n sad that was my big cuz rest n peace big homie we will all miss ya! Cuz really didnt mess wit anybody just took up for his friends n fam
Ahmids Aunt Sondra

Playa Del Rey, CA

#8 Dec 3, 2010
I cannot believe that he is gone. I am so amazed at how senseless this all is. How so quickly someone can be gone from our lives. Ahmid was a sweet, fast talking :) man. I still see him sitting at my dining table eating dinner and saying "damn Auntie you put ya foot in this stew" you will be missed greatly. We never know how much we care until that person is gone from our lives. RIP Ahmid Kabba Jr.
friend

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 3, 2010
Thats right he loved good food, Especially African food . He always wondered what i brought for lunch and God forbid its African food, he would say "its on today" RIP Ahmid Kabba. I once ask him how he spelled his name he got offended and said "sis you don't know how to spell my name? my name is Ahmid Kabba Jr lol." with his bright white smile.
Demetris

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2010
Didn't really know him that long, but glad to have graced his presence, he was a very kind and sweet person with a huge personality, and pretty pearly white teeth and a smile to light up the room .......you will truly be missed love, Demetris
anonymous

Santa Clarita, CA

#11 Dec 6, 2010
They passed flyers this sunday around the neighborhood in regards to this shooting but what got my attention is how they blamed the hispanic race and their families for these actions. they said that hispanics are violent and that its in their blood and their families to have gang tendencies. I think its wrong how they expressed themselves about the hispanics because not so long ago, They murdered a hispanic in their area as well and the hispanic community did not create flyers talking bad about the african american race. They say the shooting is gang related. So why do decent haspanic working families have to be used as an escape goat. I think they guy RIP was at the wrong time at the wrong place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet outages reveal gaps in US broadband in... 2 hr Ginny 1
make money from home! 15 hr anti aging 1
Amazon.com Kindle Publishing: Never Do Business... Thu legendary-author2015 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu factcheck 19,717
News Blacks, Latinos Taking Steps to Unify (May '06) Wed Taajsgpm 430
Kristopher farabee aka kris storm Mar 19 need info 1
News MARVIN GAYE'S SISTER WRITES TELL-ALL: Zeola Gay... (Apr '08) Mar 13 TheOriginalDoby 22

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 27 at 7:11AM PDT

Inglewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inglewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]