Review: Mo Hair Technologies

Review: Mo Hair Technologies

Posted in the Inglewood Forum

karen

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2009
The very Best service in the hair business. I loved the many different varieties of hair and textures. I couldnt have asked for a better experience. You want good service and hair, go to mo hair!
Sandy

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 26, 2009
one of best deals on weaving hair. Its natural, and not processed . Its also nice the shop is African American owned. Thats a great thing to see
Dean

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2010
The hair was horrible, They say it Indian Hair, but please do not believe them I paid over 600.00 dollars. The hair was very tangle they say it would curl, but it never happen. Don't get caught up with the hold African America thing.. I advise you pay little more money and get hair that will last. I am sorry to say I could only wear my wig for month.
CY H

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
I bought a front lace wig on NOvember 6, 2009 paying nearly $700.00. The last day I was able to wear wig was November 24, 2009 resulting from continuous tangling, matting, etc. The hair was extremely horrible. I had to continuously contact Mo Hair representatives for resolutions, etc. Each representative had different recommendations. Needless to say, it was not post-customer friendly whatsoever. Actually, it was disappointing, since my efforts were to support the Black-owned establishment.
In December 2009 I returned the wig requesting assistance, especially since I adhered to the care and maintence requirements. I was told it generally cost to repair hair. Yet, I knew Mo Hair was not going to receive another dime from me. As of this posting I have not received status on my wig. I have been continuously calling with negative results.

Further, since I returned my wig, there have been eight clients who have had a negative experience with MO HAIR TECHNOLOGIES. All have advised the business is a rip-off!
kwg

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
In early November 2009 I bought a front lace wig paying $550.00. The hair was horrible causing me to not wear it over a month's time. The hair stayed dry and unmanagable to comb. I had to continuously contact Mo Hair recommendations, etc. Each person gave totally different answers. Instead of just admitting they didn't know, they had me spending extra money for shampoos and conditioners. Also, the message service is unprofessionally handle. No one returned my calls, and when I finally reach someone, I was told verbatimly, "Oh, our system is not working."
Do not get caught up with the supporting a Black-owned business. Cutomer-friendly service is vitally important. Not only that, the cost of the wigs should include cutting/shaping, etc. Instead, I was referred to a stylist, etc.
In a nutshell, MO HAIR TECHNOLIGIES IS A PROFESSIONAL SCHEME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS AND RIP THEM OFF WITH A SMILE!!!
GAM

Long Beach, CA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
I recently purchased a front lace wig from Mo Hair Technologies and it is wonderful, I love the softness and the flow of the hair; I have gotten a lot of compliments on the hair. I wore full head weaves for more than 10 years, my hairstylist suggested that I try a lacefront wig; I started off wearing synthetic for 3 months; and once I upgraded to the Mo Hair product the difference was like night and day. I'm saving to purchase a backup lacefront.

I'm a very happy customer.

P.S. I alwayas wore quality weaves and I know this is quality hair.
Elaine Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Mar 24, 2010
I hve been saving for months to get a Mo Hair Wig. After reading the reviews I'am afraid to invest my hard earned money. I'am so unhappy. Because I really wanted one. Why don't they fix the problem that the other customers had. I met the owner she appeared to be very professional and nice. I will look elsewhere.
Dean

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 17, 2010
To Elaine Johnson....Try Dreamgirls in Culver City
Shana Johanson

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Jul 8, 2010
I purchased a Malaysian Hair Full Lace wig from Mo' Hair for $750 in November 2009. I haven't gotten this many compliments about my hair in my entire life. It's great to see an African American owned establishment that cares and understands what we want and need. To the couple of you that had bad experiences on here I'm very sorry to hear that. I HIGHLY recommend that you give Mo' Hair a try. The staff is highly knowlegible of the products and very helpful! Keep up the great work. I'll be back again really soon.
Lisa King Co-Founder

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Jul 15, 2010
Elaine Johnson wrote:
I hve been saving for months to get a Mo Hair Wig. After reading the reviews I'am afraid to invest my hard earned money. I'am so unhappy. Because I really wanted one. Why don't they fix the problem that the other customers had. I met the owner she appeared to be very professional and nice. I will look elsewhere.
Please come by and see for yourself. We will give you the look you want, the quality you deserve at a price you can afford. We have hundreds of satisfied customers. Don't believe the haters, we give quality service and our hair is the finest!!!!
ann

Little Rock, AR

#11 Aug 11, 2010
i recently removed weave from my hair it it matted when i shampooed. please tell me how get rid of the matt
Jessie

Woodland Hills, CA

#12 Dec 11, 2010
Dean wrote:
The hair was horrible, They say it Indian Hair, but please do not believe them I paid over 600.00 dollars. The hair was very tangle they say it would curl, but it never happen. Don't get caught up with the hold African America thing.. I advise you pay little more money and get hair that will last. I am sorry to say I could only wear my wig for month.
It's hard to believe you are talking about Mo'Hair. I bought beautiful Indian and Maylaysian hair from Mo'Hair and I've had it over a year. The service is excellent and the prices are the best I've found for the quality. Everyone I know who shops at Mo'Hair raves about their hair. You must be a competitor or just a plain old hater. Furthermore, it is wonderful to see such a professionally run African American Business.
GAM

Long Beach, CA

#13 Feb 5, 2011
I'm replying on my own post...... I agree with the other posting, this hair is not the quality that is represented to the public. I wore the wig less than 4 months but in the 2nd month it didn't hold up to it's supposed value. I will never purchase from this Mo'hair ever
JACJAM

Clayton, NC

#14 Jul 12, 2011
I purchase hair for a weave at Mo Hair. The service was professional and they explain how to weave as well as how to care for the hair. I am from NC. Everyone love my weave. The hair is light and looks natural. I am looking forward to months of looking and feeling good about my hair. I would recommend this establishment to any and everyone.
concerned

United States

#15 Jul 12, 2011
Post again in a few months good luck!
barbara deveaux

Killeen, TX

#16 Nov 6, 2013
kwg wrote:
In early November 2009 I bought a front lace wig paying $550.00. The hair was horrible causing me to not wear it over a month's time. The hair stayed dry and unmanagable to comb. I had to continuously contact Mo Hair recommendations, etc. Each person gave totally different answers. Instead of just admitting they didn't know, they had me spending extra money for shampoos and conditioners. Also, the message service is unprofessionally handle. No one returned my calls, and when I finally reach someone, I was told verbatimly, "Oh, our system is not working."
Do not get caught up with the supporting a Black-owned business. Cutomer-friendly service is vitally important. Not only that, the cost of the wigs should include cutting/shaping, etc. Instead, I was referred to a stylist, etc.
In a nutshell, MO HAIR TECHNOLIGIES IS A PROFESSIONAL SCHEME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS AND RIP THEM OFF WITH A SMILE!!!
All of the hair i have had from mo hair was and is wonderful. I have hair from 2009 that is still getting people saying how good it looks.when you pay 700.00 for hair you take good care of it.
barbara deveaux

Killeen, TX

#17 Nov 6, 2013
I.Love Mohair they are the best. Im still wearing the hair i paid 700.00 for in 2009 Donna is the best hope she is still there
GAM

Compton, CA

#18 Nov 6, 2013
I'm glad it worked for you, because it sure didn't for me. The worst investment I ever made. There's so much more I could have done with $600.00. Worst Hair ever. Are they still in business?
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Apr 29, 2014
I brought my wife a designer wig a couple of years back and it was flawless. The staff explained everything in detail which helped is a great deal. My wife was undergoing Chemotherapy and she decided that this was a good way to assist in her transition back to recovery. They were patient and I learned quite a bit as well, which is now helping me with my 2 daughters which love hair, regardless if it's theirs or not. Now for the question..

Where have they moved to? We cannot locate them. Does anyone have any recent & solid contact information on them? In advance, thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vincent e martz is egor 3 hr martz friend 1
News Taylor Swift Stuns In Bodycon Dress At Weinstei... (Nov '13) 7 hr Taylor Fan 3
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 10 hr Pyrite Smith 4,505
News Wandering turkey causes stir at University of M... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... 14 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Vanessa Hudgens enjoys her day out in Beverly H... 19 hr vanessa hudgens real 1
News Inglewood police investigating apparent murder-... Jul 27 GVR 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inglewood Mortgages