its me

United States

#1346 Mar 24, 2013
where young crowds hoodrat at Jenny ?? I know you know speedy???
Loko

United States

#1347 Mar 25, 2013
Serio damn when he getting out I didn't know that !!
Old Hippie

Modesto, CA

#1348 Mar 28, 2013
Lynwood has changed. So has every other city in the nation. Some good, some bad.
I grew up there in the 50's 60's. It was an upper middle class almost all white, some Hispanic city then. No African Americans. They 65 riots made white people scared, so they moved down the road to Downey and beyond. Disneyland area was still cheap. So there was white flight. I wouldn't say businesses were pulling out, but they were certainly shutting down coming in from the west. Gang activity did spread eventually. The freeway split the city. Lots of things did change. But this is comparing it from the early 60's like I said. Hell, even Beverly Hills has changed since then. Ambassador Hotel is gone. That was a landmark. In the 80's I lived in Westwood. I went back to Westwood. Compared to when I lived there, Westwood is a rich man's slum now. Everything changes.
The line is true..... "YOU CAN NEVER GO HOME, BECAUSE THE HOME YOU KNEW ISN'T THERE ANYMORE."

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

#1349 Mar 29, 2013
LION DE LA CROWD wrote:
<quoted text>yea paragons did come out first but they let lmob take there barrio over and moved to compton!the CROWD CAME OUT AND REALLY SHOWED THE WORLD HOW TO REALLY PUT IT DOWN !!!!!THANKS TO ALOT OF RATAS ALOT OF THE CROWD IS TORCIDO CAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD TRY TO HANG WITH A YOUNG CONTROLLING CROWD !!!AND THATS REAL TALK !!BUT WE PUT LYNWOOD ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!AND WERE STILL AROUND AND WONT LET NO OTHER BARRIO TAKE OVER OUR BARRIO!!!!!CROWD UP AND A LITTLE HISTORY FOR THAT ASS!!!!
. Young crowd been around all my life. I have nothing but respect for my boys and they are mi famila. I die for my boys and they do the same

Lynwood

#1350 Mar 29, 2013
Loko wrote:
Where is blade from YOUNG CROWD AT ?? He still around ??
haven't seen that foo in alot ass time hope he still around !!!!
Kevin Suburban

La Puente, CA

#1351 Apr 7, 2013
Dear gangstaprincess, his ass is still alive-- filled with oranges and other citrus fruits-- in my Downey basement. Come by for a bite sometime, you wonderful Latina prizegirl!
Truth teller

Portland, OR

#1352 Apr 23, 2013
gangstaprincess wrote:
<quoted text> haven't seen that foo in alot ass time hope he still around !!!!
You know you sound lame by the way you write, dont know how to spell and write all ghetto. grow up and become a women and stop being tossed around by your homies like a cheap bottle of wine.
i am sure you will reply with some ghetto remarks, so bring it on and lets see how more of a hood rat you sound like.
lynwood12345

United States

#1353 May 1, 2013
Ok so ive read all the comments posted from first to last. How pathetic do these wanna be cholos look your sick pathetic please get your pathetic uneducated ass out of here and dont represent lynwood dont make all good residents look bad i freaking hate hate hate you little lame smelly stinky dirty thugs. Also let me appologize for the pathetic ppl not all lynwood residents are like this..
LION DE LA CROWD

Temecula, CA

#1354 May 6, 2013
lynwood12345 wrote:
Ok so ive read all the comments posted from first to last. How pathetic do these wanna be cholos look your sick pathetic please get your pathetic uneducated ass out of here and dont represent lynwood dont make all good residents look bad i freaking hate hate hate you little lame smelly stinky dirty thugs. Also let me appologize for the pathetic ppl not all lynwood residents are like this..
slap yourself stupid!!!!!
lil leo yc mls

Tijuana, Mexico

#1355 Jun 15, 2013
Mrmadlvycmls wrote:
Lynwood young crowd ganga los midgents locos is still strong and big time.hey homies stay strong in the wood just like we are doing it the crowd way here in tucson az.mr mad .el crazy ass triste.mr jap from la crowd 13.throwing that lynwood young crowd up in arizona homies.
wood up homies its me lil leo mls all the way from tijuas........hit me up on facebook leoortizcisneros
wang hung

Arlington, TX

#1356 Jul 20, 2013
all you gangbangers need to get a life and stop making your people look bad
LION DE LA CROWD

Temecula, CA

#1357 Jul 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="wang ho'ng"]all you gangbangers need to get a life and stop making your people look bad [/QUOTE] man there u go hooka !!!why dont u go back to the corner and make my money !!!~!

Lynwood

#1358 Jul 23, 2013
Kevin Suburban wrote:
Dear gangstaprincess, his ass is still alive-- filled with oranges and other citrus fruits-- in my Downey basement. Come by for a bite sometime, you wonderful Latina prizegirl!
you couldn't handle me !!!!

Lynwood

#1359 Jul 23, 2013
Truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you sound lame by the way you write, dont know how to spell and write all ghetto. grow up and become a women and stop being tossed around by your homies like a cheap bottle of wine.
i am sure you will reply with some ghetto remarks, so bring it on and lets see how more of a hood rat you sound like.
your not worth it!
LION DE LA CROWD

Temecula, CA

#1360 Jul 29, 2013
Kevin Suburban wrote:
check it out lil lame you better check your self cause talking shit about people you dont know could get you in a world of trouble !!! THE CROWD DON'T PLAY AROUND !!!!
lol at this hood

Coos Bay, OR

#1361 Aug 11, 2013
yall bitches witcya 5 man hood rofl
IMKO

Ontario, CA

#1362 Aug 12, 2013
kids
LION DE LA CROWD

Temecula, CA

#1364 Nov 1, 2013
IMKO wrote:
kids

boy if you only knew !!! you too
hookas calling us kids and a five
man gang.thats why fools like you
get smoked !you aint nothing but a
HO HO HO HO HO !!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCC
Abbey

Bellflower, CA

#1369 Feb 4, 2014
Paragons wrote:
<quoted text> lvp gs 4 life
Hey Butcher! I remember you from the Paragons! And your gorgeous smile!:)
A Lynwood friend

Bellflower, CA

#1370 Feb 7, 2014
Butcher Lynwood Paragons wrote:
I use to hang with and be in the Paragons back in the days. what has happened to them? does anyone know? I see YC is still active, I knew a loy of them back in the days, I hope there still around and healthy. I wish no bad on any of them, we had our moments, but we over came them. Best to all who still hang out and be safe.
The original Lynwood Varrio Paragons / back in the days!!
Hey Butcher! I remember you! Was happy to see your post. Glad you are doing well. I remember your sexy smile :)!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Santa Monica Acupuncture And Wellness 7 hr jasonkozma 1
Marco Rubio in 2016! 8 hr Tony 3
Disneyland Measles Outbreak Highlights Controve... 14 hr VACCINE FAILURE 4
gamers of the spade you tube channel 14 hr Thehuman5 1
Shakey's Pizza Parlor To Honor Katy Perry On Al... 22 hr TheAfroHedgehog 19
Telephone Answering Service Helps Your Business... (Jan '11) Jan 20 Sylvia 7
Taylor Swift on How Friendship with Lorde Start... Jan 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2

Inglewood News Video

Inglewood Dating
Find my Match