• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,241 - 14,260 of 15,963 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15407 Feb 28, 2013
I should probably mention that your copying and pasting from Natural News.com a known outlandish conspiracy theory website

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15408 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stuck, just not a fan of outlandish and totally impossible conspiracy theories.
Not my job to try and convince you of anything, I do notice you spend a LOT of time trying to convince everyone else.
The problem is I am informed and educated, you need to find people that arenít.
good luck with that
You are stuck, several legit questions and all you do is post conspiracy nonsense. Is that what your science teacher taught you to do? You do as your government tells you without checking into what a joke the FDA and the CDC is. You fail to follow the money. You just got a "F". Now go back and think outside of the obama box.

Elk Grove, CA

#15409 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
I should probably mention that your copying and pasting from Natural News.com a known outlandish conspiracy theory website
Now let's to back to the liberal response when cornered and attack the source, typical.

Elk Grove, CA

#15410 Feb 28, 2013
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/flu7.html

News from Japan, outside of the obama think tank that wants to make big pharm on his side to push his obamaCare.

Elk Grove, CA

#15411 Feb 28, 2013
Dr. Jefferson told Reuters,ďImmunization of very young children is not lent support by our findings. We recorded no convincing evidence that vaccines can reduce mortality,[hospital] admissions, serious complications and community transmission of influenza. In young children below the age of 2, we could find no evidence that the vaccine was different from a placebo.Ē

so why are babies that have no choice being subjected to these dangerous chemicals in their blood?

Elk Grove, CA

#15412 Feb 28, 2013
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15413 Feb 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Now let's to back to the liberal response when cornered and attack the source, typical.
No.. we are done

I am not interested in yet another outlandish conspiracy theory, you need to find people less informed and convince them
Yammers

Covina, CA

#15414 Feb 28, 2013
Are we still talking about this?

I thought it was done deal?

Elk Grove, CA

#15415 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. we are done
I am not interested in yet another outlandish conspiracy theory, you need to find people less informed and convince them
ok, we should all sit back and trust obama, he knows what's best for us, if the government says we need to put dangerous chemicals in our body so we are not sick for a few days, then they must be right....lol.lol.lol. and I mean lol.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15416 Feb 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ok, we should all sit back and trust obama, he knows what's best for us, if the government says we need to put dangerous chemicals in our body so we are not sick for a few days, then they must be right....lol.lol.lol. and I mean lol.
ROFL now it is all on Obama, you are hilarious

so Flu shots didnít exist before Obama, geee, I remember them.

Do you think at all, or just say what you are programed to say?
Yammers

Covina, CA

#15417 Feb 28, 2013
Watch out for those reds they are floating across from the pacific

Elk Grove, CA

#15418 Feb 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL now it is all on Obama, you are hilarious
so Flu shots didnít exist before Obama, geee, I remember them.
Do you think at all, or just say what you are programed to say?
Isn't Obama the President? It's a phrase to implicate the Government like when everyone said "bush" "bush" "bush". Do i need to talk down to your level? Are you that stupid that you don't realize what's in a flu shot?

Elk Grove, CA

#15419 Feb 28, 2013
Many medical experts now agree it is more important to protect yourself and your family from the flu vaccine than the flu itself.

There is a total lack of real evidence that young children even benefit from flu shots. A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo.

Medical journals have published thousands of articles revealing that injecting vaccines can actually lead to serious health problems including harmful immunological responses and a host of other infections.

Ever noticed how vaccinated children within days or few weeks develop runny noses, pneumonia, ear infections and bronchiolitis? The reason is the flu virus introduced in their bodies which creates these symptoms.

The Flu vaccines contain mercury, a heavy metal known to be hazardous for human health. The amount of mercury contained in a multi-dose flu shot is much higher than the maximum allowable daily exposure limit. Mercury toxicity can cause memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health problems, digestive imbalances, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and many more such serious health ailments.

Elk Grove, CA

#15420 Feb 28, 2013
There is mounting evidence that flu shots can cause Alzheimerís disease. One report shows that people who received the flu vaccine each year for 3 to 5 years had a 10-fold greater chance of developing Alzheimerís disease than people who did not have any flu shots. Also with age the immune system weakens, thus lowering your ability to fight off infections. Introducing the flu virus in the bodies of elderly could have dangerous consequences.

Can we trust the authorities who are promoting the wide-spread use of flu vaccines?

Elk Grove, CA

#15421 Feb 28, 2013
The Center for Disease Control appoints a 15-member Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). This committee is responsible for deciding who should be vaccinated each year. Almost all the ACIP have a financial interest in immunizations. Itís all about the money and may have very little to do with your health and well being. The very people pushing these vaccines stand to make billions of dollars. This itself creates a doubt on how effective these flu vaccines really are?

Research shows that over-use of the flu-vaccine and drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can actually alter flu viruses and cause them to mutate into a more deadly strain. Couple this with drug resistant strains and you have virtually no benefits with much risk.

There is enough evidence that shows that the ingredients present in the flu vaccinations can actually cause serious neurological disorders. In the 1976 swine flu outbreak, many who got the flu shots developed permanent nerve damage. Flu vaccines can contain many harmful materials including detergent, mercury, formaldehyde, and strains of live flu virus. Is this what you want to put in YOUR body?

Trying to guess what strain to vaccinate against each season has proved to be no more effective than a guessing game. This has been very true in recent years with the H1N1 strain. Moreover getting multi-shots will only prove more dangerous as different strains of viruses and harmful ingredients are introduced into your body.

Flu shots are indeed more dangerous than you could think, and it is best to rely on natural ways to protect against the flu rather than getting yourself vaccinated.

Elk Grove, CA

#15422 Feb 28, 2013
Isnít it interesting that the main stream public health officials never promote the various proven ways to avoid the flu other than through vaccination? How about spending some of the billions of advertising dollars teaching us natural ways to boost our immune systems and avoid the flu without harmful and sometimes deadly vaccinations.

Why do people like big d rely on what the Government tells them?

Elk Grove, CA

#15423 Feb 28, 2013
Flu shots during pregnancy lead to 4,250 percent increase in fetal deaths
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15424 Feb 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Isnít it interesting that the main stream public health officials never promote the various proven ways to avoid the flu other than through vaccination? How about spending some of the billions of advertising dollars teaching us natural ways to boost our immune systems and avoid the flu without harmful and sometimes deadly vaccinations.
Why do people like big d rely on what the Government tells them?
Avoiding the flu and colds should be a matter of good old common sense but today's adults are not teaching their children basic hygene. If the parents don't practice it, the kids sure won't. We were taught to wash before meals,after we went to the bathroom,when we came in from school, when we came home from a store,and especially when we left the doctor's office.. People just don't care anymore.

Elk Grove, CA

#15425 Feb 28, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Avoiding the flu and colds should be a matter of good old common sense but today's adults are not teaching their children basic hygene. If the parents don't practice it, the kids sure won't. We were taught to wash before meals,after we went to the bathroom,when we came in from school, when we came home from a store,and especially when we left the doctor's office.. People just don't care anymore.
BS, all schools teach that, most all parents teach that, you think parents want their kids sick, but it's a lot more then just washing, it's about nutrition, but as long as our government says it's okay to drink diet soda, people like big d will suck it up.
Dirty Harry

Covina, CA

#15426 Feb 28, 2013
I hear a gay guy was murdered im Missippissi, thats in the SOUTH for all you who don't know what a racist state looks like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min jack 200,589
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 min squeezers 5,001
Los Angeles Marble Cleaning Home Services (Jun '08) 2 hr Cory Trevor 3
Producers needed A.S.A.P. 5 hr opinion 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Truthforthought 18,870
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music v... Thu shakey 1
•••

Inglewood News Video

•••
•••

Inglewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Inglewood People Search