Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,185

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#182709 Mar 6, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out, big fella.
You are so stupid, you can't tell a woman from a man.
I could tell from your pic you're a man, you're too ugly to be a woman!
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Tell them I'm a nice guy and that they have the wrong guy. Tell me, what do you think they'll do to me? Do ya think that they'll ban me? I couldn't stand the pain of being banned (again). To quote Dr.Smith, from "Lost In Space": "Ooohh, the pain, the pain..."
You bring that banning up a lot, going on and on about how you don't care about it.. Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#182710 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Again, why call me a monkey when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts.
Such a pathetic racist you are.
Typical fundie.
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. We dog lovers constitute the oppressed majority of Americans. We have always stood foursquare in supporting tolerance when it comes to accepting the idea of two persons of the same sex being able to "marry" one another. In part, our tolerance has been fueled by selfish interests. We knew that once the idea of two persons of the same sex obtaining official Government sanction to "marry" one another that acceptance the RIGHTS of we dog lovers would not be far behind. Now it can be revealed that a major Government controlled institution of higher "learning" has come out in our support.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/azefjxr

Source: http://tinyurl.com/c8flvxg

Ronald
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182711 Mar 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>It will be heard by SCOTUS this month.
It is actually a good thing they took this long, look at the major businesses calling this a business imperative, the white house, and now even republican leadership getting behind Prop 8 being overturned.

It has far wider support for overturning Prop 8 than it did 6 months ago.
West Hollywood Trent

Los Angeles, CA

#182712 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is actually a good thing they took this long, look at the major businesses calling this a business imperative, the white house, and now even republican leadership getting behind Prop 8 being overturned.
Are u gay? Wanna hook up??

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#182714 Mar 6, 2013
Say what happened to Frankie??????????

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#182715 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Big D, where is my biotch Frankie?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#182716 Mar 6, 2013
West Hollywood Trent wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over I will drive

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#182717 Mar 6, 2013
REALLY wrote:
http://www.apfn.org/apfN/camps .htm
Put on your tinfoil hat. Turn off your computer. Hide in your basement. That way "they" can't control your mind. That is if you actually have one.
What more

Covina, CA

#182720 Mar 6, 2013
If you want to see a more ignorant person on the Glendora, California planning commisssion look no farther than Joseph Battaglia.

He has it all, take orders from up the chain of command is crazier than a bed bug and lies and covers up the truth..
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182721 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No I am not actually, but dont consider it an insult

I am an american and believe in freedom, equality and justice
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182722 Mar 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Big D, where is my biotch Frankie?
No idea

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#182723 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea
Flushed down the ole shitter I guess.
LaTrina Franklin73MODEST O

Sonoma, CA

#182724 Mar 6, 2013
Banned Frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd. Used to have a g.f. lived there. Good riddance to her and that dusty little sh!thole Modesto! Meth labs and cowsh!t.
Modesto was recently rated by Forbes as America's 5th most miserable city. Look it up!
Arent not so bad round hear. Only things nothing to do on but each other and them smells and dust and each other is stuppid. Hair BEAUTY colllege good. Everybuddy need guns and ammo and no more bags and guns too.$3. Fruts and ho's at bsicuit place. Nasty an to fast.$3
Ronald

Los Angeles, CA

#182725 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
West Hollywood Trent.

E-mail me. I'm interested.

Ronald

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182726 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in divided times, I wish it wasn’t like that.
But are we anymore divided today than in other times in American history...I often wonder.

[QUOTE}
When I was young, raised as a Republican, my parents looked at democrats as fellow patriots that loved this country, but had some ideas that they somewhat disagreed with, and vice versa.
[/QUOTE]

Ya got a point there. Democrats at one time were the party of the union workers, blue collar workers, the ethnic groups, Italians, Irish, Poles, Germans,African/Black Americans, and Hispanics, primarily Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans. Religiously speaking, Catholic and Jewish. Democrats were socially conservative, believed in a strong military, very patriotic. Republicans seem to be the party of Big Business, WASPs, strong on the military as well. Not anymore.
Today we live in a time where the other side are not considered patriots at all, are enemies of the country.
I agree, but I've read enough...bit of a history buff...to know that some of the rhetoric today is nothing new, even in times of war. I finished not to long ago, Thomas Flemings book, "The Illusion of Victory, America in WWI", good read. Scary some of the stuff that went on during that time in the U.S. to American citizens, for a war we had no business getting involved with. The Germans should have had enough sense to avoid war with us at all costs....but I digress.
It is getting close to like it was before the Civil war
I wish it wasn’t like that
( and I know I am part of the problem too )
The media isnt helping, it is making it worse.
I don't think its that bad...most of the time. As for the media...its the byproduct of a 24/7 society, it never turns off. Life has become a "reality show".

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182727 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not actually, but dont consider it an insult
I am an american and believe in freedom, equality and justice
WAITAMINIT! You're SUPERMAN?!:)
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

#182728 Mar 6, 2013
Frankie_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been shadow banned again today! Censored! Banished! Disappeared like in some cheesy third banana republic!
The poster formerly known Frankie Rizzo, formerly Frank Rizzo, formerly Mike Dirucci.
So, you're now tied with me ? Way to go, big guy ...
:-D
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

#182729 Mar 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Frisbee does not qualify as astrophysics
Making a boiler maker does not qualify as Chemical Engineering ;)
No, you're wrong about those...LOL
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

#182730 Mar 6, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>sure you do.... that's why you drive trucks instead of design them.
Maybe I didn't make myself clear...I LOVE driving trucks. For me, it is a clear choice, not a last resort. You should be so lucky as to decide what you want to do with your life. If I wish to use my degrees, then I will.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Chicago, IL

#182731 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You used a racial slur against me. I was just pointing out how silly that particular slur is.
Sorry that went over your head. Guess they didn't teach you stuff like that in Chemical...wait, I can't get thought that without laughing.
Why, you're perfectly at liberty to laugh. And, pray, which slur was that, again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff: Thief of Rudolph statue caught red-handed 9 min Mitt s Baptism of... 2
Long Beach man strangles cat meant to be gift t... 29 min Allen 1
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 4 hr Len is Disgusted 161
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Sheboon 19,565
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) 8 hr Redneck 3
Anyone Get Kilt By Your Santa Anar Winds (Dec '11) 8 hr Redneck 5
Telephone Answering Service Helps Your Business... (Jan '11) Dec 11 Who 5

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 24 at 1:46PM PST

Inglewood News Video

Inglewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inglewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Inglewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Inglewood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST