Inglewood police chase boy in suspect...

Inglewood police chase boy in suspected stolen car for 2 hours until he crashes into cruiser

There are 5 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Inglewood police chase boy in suspected stolen car for 2 hours until he crashes into cruiser. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

A boy in a stolen car led officers through Inglewood and other South Bay cities today in a meandering two-hour pursuit during which he crashed into a police cruiser, then drove over some spike strips and was arrested, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

TopDog

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I was viewing some of this on NBC last night and the kid was well skilled- kept the driver's side window open and kept pumping out his fist to show some gang symbol with only ONE hand on the steering wheel while evading 7 Inglewood cop cars... but the whole time- he was smart at first to drive around LAX-- helicopters are not allowed during flight control times- but after midnight it opens up to chopper traffic; but the driver could have gone into one of 25 PARKING GARAGES! I've only seen in movies - but it seems the best way to evade choppers and on the ground cars. Go into a multi parking garage at full speed then park next to other parked cars; roll out underneath other parked cars so you have about 10 to 15 seconds ahead of the cops chasing you and have no idea of your plan; then go to staircase and rund down and then you can disperse with other pedestrians , hop on a metrobus or hail a taxi and VOILA you have evaded all chasing you-- but this kid just kept going back to his old hood repeatedly passing by several hotel parking garages, public share a ride parking garages he could have broke thru the gate and sped thru to 3 or 4 th floor/ park the car and escape anonymously- am I right? Not stay out in FULL VIEW by air and road on freeways and main streets.
ray ray

Brea, CA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
So I watched at least all of this it look like he was trying to play grand theft auto
aktrite

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Rye suspect is not even a kid he's atleast mud 20s...I guess he just looked and behave young
aktrite

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
TopDog wrote:
I was viewing some of this on NBC last night and the kid was well skilled- kept the driver's side window open and kept pumping out his fist to show some gang symbol with only ONE hand on the steering wheel while evading 7 Inglewood cop cars... but the whole time- he was smart at first to drive around LAX-- helicopters are not allowed during flight control times- but after midnight it opens up to chopper traffic; but the driver could have gone into one of 25 PARKING GARAGES! I've only seen in movies - but it seems the best way to evade choppers and on the ground cars. Go into a multi parking garage at full speed then park next to other parked cars; roll out underneath other parked cars so you have about 10 to 15 seconds ahead of the cops chasing you and have no idea of your plan; then go to staircase and rund down and then you can disperse with other pedestrians , hop on a metrobus or hail a taxi and VOILA you have evaded all chasing you-- but this kid just kept going back to his old hood repeatedly passing by several hotel parking garages, public share a ride parking garages he could have broke thru the gate and sped thru to 3 or 4 th floor/ park the car and escape anonymously- am I right? Not stay out in FULL VIEW by air an d road on freeways and main streets.

plenty have evaded police, couple have been on tv, but the news reporters don't say anything I'm assuming they don't want copy cats! So yes your ideas could work
lovely

Palmdale, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
aktrite wrote:
Rye suspect is not even a kid he's atleast mud 20s...I guess he just looked and behave young
I know him and he turned seventeen 3 weeks ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lisa Merkle Design, llc 40 min Mary M 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min proud 20,495
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 11 hr mylifematters 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 14 hr blessed528 43
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 17 hr Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... 21 hr Jane 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... Wed Paris 2

Inglewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inglewood Mortgages