Pakistan summons US envoy over drone strike

Jun 8, 2013 Full story: KTEN-TV Denison 15

Soaking rains spawned numerous flood watches and pushed some streams and creeks over their banks throughout the Northeast, yet the first named storm of the Atlantic hurricane season sped up the Eastern Seaboard... Soaking rains that spawned numerous flood warnings pushed some streams and creeks over their banks throughout the Northeast, yet the ... (more)

Full Story
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#1 Jun 9, 2013
If america does not stop with the drones pakistan should shoot them down
Ali Merchant

Sugar Land, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2013
They can't obviously the Pakistani government is so corrupt that they can only see money not their country because of that begging Pakistan is considered a failed state
abc

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2013
Porksitan can't survive without foreign aid.
Star

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Jun 10, 2013
US has become bloody evil, From first day of war in Afghanistan US want to destabilize Pakistan,,One hand they are directly supporting anti Pakistani terrorists via occupied Afghanistan and other and targeting people,houses cross the border in Pakistan's tribal region ,, US very well know our tribal people would take revenge of their love ones killed by US Drone,, If not from US then from own Government,,,....,,, We Pakistani people want to get rid of this US mess took thousands life of our people due to stupid war phobia...
Star

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Take away all your so-called aid, and give our life's and peace bake as before US invasion..and Get-Out of here...Stupid Blood drinker USA
Mr Capone

Sugar Land, TX

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Star wrote:
Take away all your so-called aid, and give our life's and peace bake as before US invasion..and Get-Out of here...Stupid Blood drinker USA
America will soon destroy itself with all that foreign aid very soon US will become a beggar.
PAKIBrain

Croydon, UK

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Star wrote:
US has become bloody evil, From first day of war in Afghanistan US want to destabilize Pakistan,,One hand they are directly supporting anti Pakistani terrorists via occupied Afghanistan and other and targeting people,houses cross the border in Pakistan's tribal region ,, US very well know our tribal people would take revenge of their love ones killed by US Drone,, If not from US then from own Government,,,....,,, We Pakistani people want to get rid of this US mess took thousands life of our people due to stupid war phobia...
Well, since the USA created you terrorists, it is their responsiblity to destroy you.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Mr Capone wrote:
<quoted text>
America will soon destroy itself with all that foreign aid very soon US will become a beggar.
you are correct
Apache

Sugar Land, TX

#9 Jun 29, 2013
PAKIBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since the USA created you terrorists, it is their responsiblity to destroy you.
You mean the Pashtuns right?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Pakistan demands Immediate shutdown of drone attacks
DRONE THERAPY

Mitcham, UK

#11 Jul 23, 2013
You can demand whatever you like Abdul.
coyote

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Jul 23, 2013
If Paki's would quit giving sanctuary to terrorists, there would be no need for drone strikes. You dine with terrorists, you die with terrorists.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Its time for government to reveal identities of all innocent drone victims
friggin the riggin

Sugar Land, TX

#14 Jul 26, 2013
coyote wrote:
If Paki's would quit giving sanctuary to terrorists, there would be no need for drone strikes. You dine with terrorists, you die with terrorists.
These mafias are set up by the US they have to deal with it themselves
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#15 Jul 27, 2013
Pressure mounting on Government to reveal Identities of All Drone Victims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 6 hr Ronald 123
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Alberto 19,592
Aziz Ansari should be ashamed to show his face 13 hr Michael4991 1
SkyMedicus - Amy Holcomb 13 hr Concerned 1
Effigy of Sarah Palin hanging by a noose create... (Oct '08) 15 hr swedenforever 297
Marco Rubio in 2016! 15 hr Tony 9
Porsche will deliver more Macans to US dealerships 17 hr butchbutch 1

Inglewood News Video

Inglewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inglewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:54 am PST