On May 5, Mexican dominance irks othe...

On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos

There are 1103 comments on the seattletimes.nwsource.com story from May 4, 2009, titled On May 5, Mexican dominance irks other Latinos. In it, seattletimes.nwsource.com reports that:

With mariachis, tequila and parades, Cinco De Mayo will be celebrated this week in parties across the nation, kicking off a commemoration of Mexican heritage in the United States as a pseudo-holiday that has been adopted by the general population.

This article states on May 5th Mexican may link over other Latinos.It kick off Mexican heartache...............Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at seattletimes.nwsource.com.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#592 Jul 14, 2012
Kevin wrote:
Yes, Obama, the most Presidential Disaster. The only thing he will be remember as is being the only black man to be President and giving all Mexicans that break the federal law citizenship.
Gloop!
fred sanford

El Paso, TX

#593 Jul 14, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop!

Gloop must be that white stuff that comes out of your butt when your boyfriend has finished with you.
Angry American

Chico, CA

#594 Jul 14, 2012
A 28-year-old Corning woman was flown to Enloe Medical Center in Chico after she was reportedly stabbed early Thursday by her estranged husband, who then fled the Kauffman Avenue apartment.

Officers contacted the woman, who had stab wounds to her abdomen and forearm, at the residence, where she told officers she had been stabbed by her estranged husband, according to a Corning Police press release.

Humberto Perez, Jr., 23, of Los Angeles was taken into custody shortly after the incident, which took place at 5:49 a.m. in the 1600 block of Kauffman Avenue.

The large knife Perez reportedly used was found near a residence in the 1000 block of West Street, the release said.

Perez was booked into Tehama County Jail on the charges of attempted murder, inflicting corporal injury, child endangerment and burglary.

My guess is that we the citizens will be footing the bill for that air lift and hospitalization.
Is there anyway to send the bill to Obama?
roblll

Dallas, TX

#595 Jul 14, 2012
Come on guys everybody beats the frogs (french)
Angry American

Chico, CA

#598 Jul 15, 2012
Do undocumented immigrants change US culture for better or worse?
25 statements 86 votes
Next>
Interactive Map
Enlarge
Results

For the worse
81%

For the better
11%

They've made no difference
8%

See full results
Proud North American

El Paso, TX

#599 Jul 15, 2012
Forget The stupid world
Fact
Our old congress made the world’s largest army with China's lobbyist stop the stupidly lose the 30+ idiots (congress and senate) and how about a new congress and senate for the next three elections? And maybe we the people can lose the title sheep?
PS No NN
Proud American

El Paso, TX

#600 Jul 15, 2012
Oh!
If it is Democrat must be good

If it is GOP must be good

Be more smart than the clown show!!!
American

El Paso, TX

#607 Jul 16, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>"northing"?
Wow I am so proud of you english teacher you found a typo wow!!!!

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#608 Jul 16, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I am so proud of you english teacher you found a typo wow!!!!
Racist.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#610 Jul 16, 2012
I never understood why Mexicans Celebrate the FACT that Napolian III simply got tired of Mexico and brought his troops home. Mexicans didn't beat the French Army. The French Emperor abandoned the Hapsburg figurehead Mexican "Leader" brought the French troops home. Period.

Just because you are ignorant of history doesn't give you the right to re write it.
roblll

United States

#611 Jul 16, 2012
Quitters couldnt even beat mexico you all are very sad frances war cry is " we surrender" only good milatary in france is forigen legion sad i have to put french next too it they dont deserve a fighting force like that
Kevin

Farmington, MO

#612 Jul 17, 2012
OK, it is clear the majority of Americans do not want Mexicans raping our country and bringing all the crime with them. So, our government does not give a shit. What can we do, as the people who have to deal with their crap everyday? What can we do to exterminate the Mexicans? Ideas, anyone.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#613 Jul 17, 2012
Kevin wrote:
OK, it is clear the majority of Americans do not want Mexicans raping our country and bringing all the crime with them. So, our government does not give a shit. What can we do, as the people who have to deal with their crap everyday? What can we do to exterminate the Mexicans? Ideas, anyone.
I don't know....? flood mexico with Jamie Womble-bots?
AJackson

Trumbull, CT

#614 Jul 17, 2012
We have had this problem before..We start at the northern border and,State by State,City by city We march law enforcement,and any other legal resource south pushing,arresting ,deporting as we go.Arresting also includes those that aid or abet(sanctuary cities)..in two to five years problem solved..But before anything else..SECURE THE BORDERS..otherwise we are taking water out of one side of the pond and dumping it in the other side.Want to do something NOW? Mow your own damn lawn,pull your own weeds,stop hiring them...
Ed Ortiz

AOL

#615 Jul 17, 2012
AJackson wrote:
We have had this problem before..We start at the northern border and,State by State,City by city We march law enforcement,and any other legal resource south pushing,arresting ,deporting as we go.Arresting also includes those that aid or abet(sanctuary cities)..in two to five years problem solved..But before anything else..SECURE THE BORDERS..otherwise we are taking water out of one side of the pond and dumping it in the other side.Want to do something NOW? Mow your own damn lawn,pull your own weeds,stop hiring them...
How dare you suggest that middle class Americans or their precious teenagers, wash their own cars, take care of their own children, clean their own houses, or mow their own lawns. That's why we have illegal alien slaves! Obama knows best. Let a few of them go to Colege and the vast majority will always remain slaves. It's a sham. Slavery is a GOOD thing.
AJackson

Trumbull, CT

#616 Jul 17, 2012
Something is terribly wrong when the children of Illegals get a tuition break for college here in Connecticut: But the children of 100% service connected veterans get nothing from the state. Just more democratic justice from corrupt dem politicians..Maybe someday we can set up a "Santuary City" for our true heros instead of our felons...
Angry American

Chico, CA

#617 Jul 17, 2012
Kevin wrote:
It's time for the Militia to come to arms. We kicked the shit out of the British, we can do it again to the Mexicans.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#618 Jul 17, 2012
Kevin wrote:
Start by never voting for a democrat (until they get it) and by nominating republicans who are tough on illegals. I don't have anything against hispanics, but I do not want a human tidal wave coming to my country illegally, with many of them being a disaster for the american taxpayer.

When latin americans come here in large enough numbers for long enough, it's inevitable that the lawlessness that exists in mexico will take root here, too.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#619 Jul 17, 2012
AJackson wrote:
Something is terribly wrong when the children of Illegals get a tuition break for college here in Connecticut: But the children of 100% service connected veterans get nothing from the state. Just more democratic justice from corrupt dem politicians..Maybe someday we can set up a "Santuary City" for our true heros instead of our felons...
You are so right. This makes me so angry.
In my town, when I go shopping now, there is often a hispanic person ahead of me in the checkout line who uses wick checks or vouchers to pay for food. I mean we literally pay these jobless people to come here and then exist on the dole. The united states government is not supposed to be a charity- it's supposed to be a system of laws for the benefit of taxpaying citizens.
Mexican Parasites

Los Angeles, CA

#621 Jul 17, 2012
Mexican Cartel Member wrote:
I'm sick of all the negative comments against my Mexican People. I got blonde hair, blue eyes, of German stock, have a Smith & Wesson, and have an army of Thugs, Gangsters. I am going to start to wipe out all those Racists making insulting comments against my Mexican People. You better watch your back because the KKK and the Neo Nazis are no match for the Power of the Mexican Cartel.
Reported for terrorist threatening!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump should deport African Americans instead o... 6 hr Juggler674 23
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 7 hr Danisha 22
Los Angeles Metro Green Line 11 hr LA METRO GREEN LINE 9
Los Angeles Metro Expo Line 12 hr LA METRO EXPO LINE 6
Los Angeles Metro Blue Line 12 hr LA METRO BLUE LINE 13
Los Angeles Metro Purple Line 13 hr LA METRO PURPLE LINE 7
Los Angeles Metro Gold Line 23 hr LA METRO GOLD LINE 12

Inglewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance