Justin Bieber Compared Himself To WHOM?

Apr 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Justin Bieber's early success and dramatic personal life has led critics to compare the young star to celebrities such as Justin Timberlake , Michael Jackson , and as of late, Lindsay Lohan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marcie

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The fact that beiber is in the same sentence as MJ makes me laugh a little. There is no way he is close to accomplishing anything Michael did. Keep the two separate. WAY separate.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Actually, King Justin has his own achievements and has beaten Michael Joseph Jackson's chart performance as the most successful young pop artist of all time with seven top ten compact discs, which five have shot all the way to number one. Michael Joseph Jackson has only six number one compact discs in his entire forty year career. And of course, King Justin is very aware that he has surpassed and dethroned the dead Michael Joseph Jackson in record time. King Justin sits high on the towering throne and his ripped the faded crown right of the dead Michael Joseph Jackson's bald, spotted skull. Congrats to the new modernized pop king, Justin Bieber and an extra congrats to Oprah Winfrey for crowning him. What a fine lady for disregarding the aging, dead sloth Michael Joseph Jackson for someone who actually works for his success. Long Live the true king, Mr Justin Bieber.
thelma diggs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

justin bieber will always be jb AUTOTUNE WANT A BE.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

And yet, Michael Joseph Jackson lip synced and never bothered to learn to play an instrument in all the years of recording and appearing on stage, doing his inferior dances, which he stole from other superior artists. Actually, the slow witted and mentally challenged currently use the laughable, dated beats of Michael Joseph Jackson as part of their physical education program to keep the retarded active. The robotic movement of sloth and the beat box of old disco of the 'sweatin' to the oldies' crowd. Of course, The Village People, Milli Villi, Boy George, Kool And The Gang and The Jacksons are bargain basement material for the budget minded group home caretakers for wheelchair square dances of the 'special' people as they bop and drool around the padded floors of the disabled and brain damaged wack a mania events with pedophile Michael Joseph Jackson the star of the 'drool for the special school' fundraisers.
Sidd

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Talk abt the billion records michael has sold than worry abt chart toppers.
Hugh Jacoka

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marcie wrote:
The fact that beiber is in the same sentence as MJ makes me laugh a little. There is no way he is close to accomplishing anything Michael did. Keep the two separate. WAY separate.
YEAH!

Justin Bieber has never slept with young boys, has been accused of child molestation OR paid millions to the families of young boys!

I agree... WAY seperate!
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Michael Joseph Jackson never sold a billion compact discs. That is strictly fantasy from floon websites. Basically, before his drug overdose, Michael Joseph Jackson sold about three hundred and fifty thousand copies of his whole entire catalog going back to the very beginning with the dated, bubble gum pop of The Jackson Five. From what I've read, Michael Joseph Jackson has only sold a pathetically low eight million compact discs since 2009. And this is from his entire catalog that is still available. King Justin has sold 15 million compact discs since his incredible debut the same year. King Justin wins again. Long may the new king of modernized pop and dance, Mr Justin Bieber reign. Say goodbye to the dead pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson and embrace the superiority of the one and only King Justin.
thezen2580

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

There are some really dumb prople responding to this news!!! the bieber is an amatour that needs to get LOST !!! go home to mommy !!!WE ARE SICK OF THIS LITTLE LOSER !!!!!!! KEEP MJ OUT OF THIS CRAP !!!!
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

thezen2580 wrote:
There are some really dumb prople responding to this news!!! the bieber is an amatour that needs to get LOST !!! go home to mommy !!!WE ARE SICK OF THIS LITTLE LOSER !!!!!!! KEEP MJ OUT OF THIS CRAP !!!!
Actually, King Justin is not going to 'get lost' anytime soon. How exactly is he a little loser? King Justin is closing in on Michael Joseph Jackson's forty year achievement record in only four years as a top selling pop star. That is big news indeed. King Justin is now looking up to Jay Z, who also surpassed Michael Joseph Jackson in total number one albums. It is apparently a sad day for Michael Joseph Jackson fans when modernized pop acts are easily shattering his records in his long forty year career in the music industry. That's because instead of working, Michael Joseph Jackson was too busy masturbating with his young boy lovers and failed to produce brand new music every year to have much of a lasting legacy. You are just jealous of the new modernized king of popular music and dance, the one and only, Mr Justin Bieber. Bow your lowly heads to King Justin, you filthy barbarian!
Kenzie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Lol, Michael Jackson is rightfully synonymous with the statement: "Always imitated, never duplicated". So it is -and always will be- pointless for people to compare themselves or others to MJ's talent.
Kenzie

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

@thecreditangelcanhelp: Sales do not equate to talent. It's that same flawed logic that has people ridiculously comparing people like "One Direction" to 'The Beatles"!
It is ludicrous to proclaim that Justin Bieber is as talented as MJ. He *might* be as commercially successful, but he is nowhere near as naturally gifted and highly skilled an artist as MJ.
What Justin B. might be able to do, is emulate a career like Justin Timberlake's - With time, maturity and practice.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kenzie wrote:
@thecreditangelcanhelp: Sales do not equate to talent. It's that same flawed logic that has people ridiculously comparing people like "One Direction" to 'The Beatles"!
It is ludicrous to proclaim that Justin Bieber is as talented as MJ. He *might* be as commercially successful, but he is nowhere near as naturally gifted and highly skilled an artist as MJ.
What Justin B. might be able to do, is emulate a career like Justin Timberlake's - With time, maturity and practice.
Michael Joseph Jackson was obviously mentally challenged and could neither read or write. How could the dead sloth be naturally gifted and highly skilled when it was Quincy Jones who did all the work? Michael Joseph Jackson was a grossly untalented fraud. King Justin obviously is the true king of modernized pop and dance.
Allie Beener

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justin B is soooooooo stupid!
thelma diggs

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Michael Jackson... I'm interested in making a PATH instead of following a TRIAL and thats what I have done all my life. WORDS FROM THE KING OF POP.
Mike

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well Michael Jackson's music is still played 30 years later and still loved. Every song Justin comes out with is forgotten about within a month. Well the pervy 13 year olds will remember longer I guess
Mike

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Actually, King Justin has his own achievements and has beaten Michael Joseph Jackson's chart performance as the most successful young pop artist of all time with seven top ten compact discs, which five have shot all the way to number one. Michael Joseph Jackson has only six number one compact discs in his entire forty year career. And of course, King Justin is very aware that he has surpassed and dethroned the dead Michael Joseph Jackson in record time. King Justin sits high on the towering throne and his ripped the faded crown right of the dead Michael Joseph Jackson's bald, spotted skull. Congrats to the new modernized pop king, Justin Bieber and an extra congrats to Oprah Winfrey for crowning him. What a fine lady for disregarding the aging, dead sloth Michael Joseph Jackson for someone who actually works for his success. Long Live the true king, Mr Justin Bieber.
Jump off a bridge. For the good of humanity
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Actually, King Justin has his own achievements and has beaten Michael Joseph Jackson's chart performance as the most successful young pop artist of all time with seven top ten compact discs, which five have shot all the way to number one. Michael Joseph Jackson has only six number one compact discs in his entire forty year career. And of course, King Justin is very aware that he has surpassed and dethroned the dead Michael Joseph Jackson in record time. King Justin sits high on the towering throne and his ripped the faded crown right of the dead Michael Joseph Jackson's bald, spotted skull. Congrats to the new modernized pop king, Justin Bieber and an extra congrats to Oprah Winfrey for crowning him. What a fine lady for disregarding the aging, dead sloth Michael Joseph Jackson for someone who actually works for his success. Long Live the true king, Mr Justin Bieber.
Where are you now, Angel?

Given up on Bieber, I see.

Even you know now that his career is OVER!!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Disgusting pig Justin Bieber ... caught in video urinating into a janitor's bucket in a restaurant.

What say you now, CreditAngel?

What a filthy PIG!!!
JB Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Justin B is soooooooo cute!
Dre

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 12, 2013
 
Hugh Jacoka wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH!
Justin Bieber has never slept with young boys, has been accused of child molestation OR paid millions to the families of young boys!
I agree... WAY seperate!
Accusations will come with any celebrity and the bigger the celebrity the bigger the accusations. Either way, unless you were in the room during these intimate moments you speak of and did nothing to stop it, you are just as guilty. I mean, you know this to be true so the only way to know would to be there. Shame on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Inglewood News Video

•••
•••

Inglewood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Inglewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••