Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

i have been watching keeping up with kardashian. i think kris has lost her mind, chasing after her ex boyfiend who broke up her marriage to robert kardashain just because she spotted him at a tennis leason. i would not chase my ex around i have seen him twice since we broke up and i was with my husband in a arby;s. i let it go because he was part of my past that was bad and i am over and i have moved on if bruce jenner knew what was good he would leave her she keeps things from him and koutney exposed her. she wouldnt liten to kim or anyone when they tried to talk some sense into her

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Doris Mullens wrote:
i have been watching keeping up with kardashian. i think kris has lost her mind, chasing after her ex boyfiend who broke up her marriage to robert kardashain just because she spotted him at a tennis leason. i would not chase my ex around i have seen him twice since we broke up and i was with my husband in a arby;s. i let it go because he was part of my past that was bad and i am over and i have moved on if bruce jenner knew what was good he would leave her she keeps things from him and koutney exposed her. she wouldnt liten to kim or anyone when they tried to talk some sense into her
Ratings. All about ratings. Kris's ex is making bank for this 'story line'.
Just like Humphreys will make bank for the fake marriage to Kim.
Reality?
Scripted. If reality really was like you see on TV, I'd be rich, eternally young and beloved by one and all.
And in his reality - Barack Obama would be the greatest President ever.......
Instead of the worst.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

that is true they are all about money. good point
latin lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

I would bone the sh!t out of kris jenner
Hel lo hello

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

I like the show and Bruce has no KHAHUNAS
so and Kris still is in love with Todd and she and bruce hooked up before she really had a chance to marry him if she wanted to and so now Bruce and Ange can get married.
Hel lo hello

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Ratings. All about ratings. Kris's ex is making bank for this 'story line'.
Just like Humphreys will make bank for the fake marriage to Kim.
Reality?
Scripted. If reality really was like you see on TV, I'd be rich, eternally young and beloved by one and all.
And in his reality - Barack Obama would be the greatest President ever.......
Instead of the worst.
true it is all scripted but I think the marriage was on the rocks a long time ago and the affairs were in motion a long time ago .Ratings is what it is all about.It was getting boring and besides...the family does strange things...for us all to watch if we want.And I am always waiting for the next crazy thing they do.
And Bruce looks like a woman and wears two giant diamond studs in his ears and his skin is peeled and he has had millions of plastic surgery ops and Kris just may be pretty tired of his yelling and his shiny ops looking face?
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Bruce isnt the only guy who wears diamond studs. Kris to me started this whole Todd thing in last couple of shows because she thought Bruce was having an affair with Angie Everheart . I;ll say it again Bruce told Kris about playing Golf with Angie she was sneaking around seeing Todd making up excuses. But give Kris credit she did not respond to Todd;s advances Ok she got closer but if she sees him again then Bruce should leave her because it would prove she still loves Todd.
Hel lo hello

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Doris Mullens wrote:
Bruce isnt the only guy who wears diamond studs. Kris to me started this whole Todd thing in last couple of shows because she thought Bruce was having an affair with Angie Everheart . I;ll say it again Bruce told Kris about playing Golf with Angie she was sneaking around seeing Todd making up excuses. But give Kris credit she did not respond to Todd;s advances Ok she got closer but if she sees him again then Bruce should leave her because it would prove she still loves Todd.
I agree with you sort of..after watching a few reruns of this episode.
Maybe just maybe they all just do things to make the show interesting?And have family pow wows off cam to plan shocking episodes?
I have found no TMZ or any other shows catching them sneaking around so it must be pre-planned and scripted?
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

good point tmz and other show would have been on this. they can do things to spice up the show
Hel lo hello

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I saw the Lie Detector episode.
Passed?
Ah sure if they say so....[ Laughing hysterically ]
jibbs

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Kris Jenner is a real pig.... but I'd let her blow me and swallow my load. Rim? Yep! She can give me rim too.

I've boned lots worse and much much poorer.
Doris Mullens

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

i have taken a lie detector test before not because i was had done anything wrong. the gas station/ store i worked for knew a girl was steeling money from the store they knew who did it. to get this girl to do the test had everyone who worked that Saturday to go. the meter didnt jump all over like kris because i was telling the complete truth. maybe she still has a little feeling for Todd
latin lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

She needs a real man to take her deep
nylabone

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

kris needs a good mandingo to take her in her azz to the hilt!
amw

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Kris J love Costco
Her show start july
krisisakrack

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Disgusting - be a daughter in law not a skanky kranky kkkk in the making!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Inglewood News Video

•••
•••

Inglewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Inglewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE