Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#61 Jul 20, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain being silly, you are either just trolling, or you are joking, or you are mentally ill. In any case, you are not contributing anything constructive to the thread. Go play on another thread, and leave my thread alone.
Tony V.
A White Trash deserved to be ignored completely as a laughable welfare loser as a White Ass Cracker like YOU! PUNK!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#62 Jul 20, 2013
LOL!

Nice to meet this young punk completely exposed very badly as another Eric Garcetti supporter that wants welfare very badly and also helps get career politicians elected with the help from all of the people like him that talks the talk and does NOT walk the walk at all!

It time to recall Eric Garcetti and move on right now should there be any problems coming from all of the broken campaign promises and other issues as well!

Do NOT think it cannot happen at all! It DID happen to Gray Davis as Governor doing the same things as Eric Garcetti is doing right now!

Eric Garcetti's plan is to increase his salary FOR his entire family including Gilbert "Gil" Garcetti who was caught up on all of the scandals he was doing as the 40th Los Angeles County District Attorney!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#63 Jul 20, 2013
LOL!

Nice to meet this young punk completely exposed very badly as another Eric Garcetti supporter that wants welfare very badly and also helps get career politicians elected with the help from all of the people like him that talks the talk and does NOT walk the walk at all!

It is time to recall Eric Garcetti and move on right now should there be any problems coming from all of the broken campaign promises and other issues as well!

Do NOT think it cannot happen at all! It DID happen to Gray Davis as Governor doing the same things as Eric Garcetti is doing right now!

Eric Garcetti's plan is to increase his salary FOR his entire family including Gilbert "Gil" Garcetti who was caught up on all of the scandals he was doing as the 40th Los Angeles County District Attorney!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#64 Jul 20, 2013
LOL!

It is time to recall Eric Garcetti and move on right now should there be any problems coming from all of the broken campaign promises and other issues as well!

Do NOT think it cannot happen at all! It DID happen to Gray Davis as Governor doing the exact same things as Eric Garcetti is doing right now!

Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#65 Jul 20, 2013
LOL!

Do NOT think it cannot happen at all! It DID happen to Gray Davis as Governor doing the exact same things as Eric Garcetti is doing right now!

LOL!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#66 Jul 20, 2013
Kevin James will pay the ultimate price for supporting Eric Garcetti by admitting the he was wrong about everything about him!

That completely dooms all of his chances of winning any elections at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#67 Jul 20, 2013
Kevin James will pay the ultimate price for supporting Eric Garcetti by admitting the he was completely wrong about everything about him!

That completely dooms all of his chances of winning any elections at all!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#68 Jul 20, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain being silly, you are either just trolling, or you are joking, or you are mentally ill. In any case, you are not contributing anything constructive to the thread. Go play on another thread, and leave my thread alone.
Tony V.
Another reason to believe that Eric Garcetti will face a rematch against Wendy Gruel once again in 2017!

Let's see how well your Bullshit Artist Friend lasts longer against his opponent on the 2017 Los Angeles Mayoral Election!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#69 Jul 20, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony V.
Yeah Right!

Keep talking about your garbage propaganda about him! All of your credibility and all of your reputation are and gone forever!

I speak the truth and NO one else can speak the truth at all!

I consider myself as a prophet of the truth!

Whether you like it or NOT!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#70 Jul 20, 2013
Anyone except for Eric Garcetti on the 2017 Los Angeles Mayoral Election!
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#71 Jul 21, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Right!
Keep talking about your garbage propaganda about him! All of your credibility and all of your reputation are and gone forever!
The world wide web can be a great thing, and so can Topix, and so can this thread, but you are ruining my thread. Try to post constructive posts, instead of garbage.

And Garcetti has a good track record, and he is new as Mayor, let us give Garcetti a chance, and let us see how Garcetti can do. Garcettti is also asking for ideas from the people, and Los Angeles truly is "Of the people, by the people, for the people," like the rest of the USA.

Tony V.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#72 Jul 21, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony V.
Yeah Right!

Keep talking about your garbage propaganda about him! All of your credibility and all of your reputation are gone forever!

Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#73 Jul 21, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
The world wide web can be a great thing, and so can Topix, and so can this thread, but you are ruining my thread. Try to post constructive posts, instead of garbage.
And Garcetti has a good track record, and he is new as Mayor, let us give Garcetti a chance, and let us see how Garcetti can do. Garcettti is also asking for ideas from the people, and Los Angeles truly is "Of the people, by the people, for the people," like the rest of the USA.
Tony V.
LOL! Good that your thread is completely ruined because he is a career politician!

Eric Garcetti has a bad track record!
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#74 Jul 21, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Good that your thread is completely ruined because he is a career politician!
Eric Garcetti has a bad track record!
Garcetti is brand new as Mayor, let us give him a chance, and let us send him all of our good ideas, let us give him our support, let us work together as a team, and let us see how he can do.

Tony V.
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#75 Jul 21, 2013
This is a cool commercial...

http://youtu.be/hbRKAVZBlRc

The Italians are coming!

Salute,

Tony V.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

#76 Jul 21, 2013
Ban firearm ownership amongst crackers and wet backs please.
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#77 Jul 21, 2013
Ghost of Trayvon Martin wrote:
Ban firearm ownership amongst crackers and wet backs please.
Our Second Amendment is to protect everyone in the USA. And the Zimmerman verdict was not based on race.
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#78 Jul 21, 2013
Here is a thread that I started way back in 2010 on the issue of DETROIT...

http://www.topix.com/forum/detroit/TFPUS5BQBK...

I am dearly saddened by the current state of affairs in Detroit, Detroit was once a proud American city, the city that made the Corvette, and the Cadillac. So sad.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#79 Jul 22, 2013
Let me post this again, this is important...

Here is a thread that I started on the Washington Post Topix forum pertaining how to save and improve our world economy...

http://www.topix.com/forum/com/wpo/T9PNMKNUIN...

There are actions that we can take globally, utilizing global teamwork, in order to save and improve our world economy for all of us.

Salute,

Tony V.
Tony

Mira Loma, CA

#80 Jul 23, 2013
Tony wrote:
Here is a thread that I started way back in 2010 on the issue of DETROIT...
http://www.topix.com/forum/detroit/TFPUS5BQBK...
I am dearly saddened by the current state of affairs in Detroit, Detroit was once a proud American city, the city that made the Corvette, and the Cadillac. So sad.
Salute,
Tony V.
Some of the same programs that helped Rudy Giuliani to succeed in cleaning up and improving NYC can help in Detroit.

Programs such as The Broken Windows Theory...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_t...

And the Weed and Seed program...

http://bronxda.nyc.gov/commoutreach/weednseed...

People need to clean Detroit up, and they need to make Detroit nice, and then you keep it nice, and you weed out all of the bad people, and then you plant seeds with the good things and with the good people, you take out the bad, and then you pump in redevelopment money to help the good, and you do small business loans and stuff for the good people, and you also introduce good new immigrants, such as the Colombian refugees, and you plant seeds with the immigrants, etc, etc, etc.

There is a lot that can be done to clean up and revitalize Detroit, and Detroit can be saved.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inglewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Telephone Answering Service Helps Your Business... (Jan '11) Dec 11 Who 5
Taylor Swift on How Friendship with Lorde Start... Dec 8 jack 1
Prime Healthcare: Track record bodes ill for O'... Nov '14 Citzen without Hate 2
LAX police officer arrested for allegedly moles... (Aug '09) Oct '14 Unknown 33
Tonga Crip Gang Oct '14 x8cresx 1
Inglewood Jukebox Oct '14 Musikologist 1
CMA Awards nominees: Taylor Swift shut out for ... Sep '14 I HATE New Days 1

Inglewood News Video

Inglewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inglewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Inglewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Inglewood