John "Fuhrer" Landreth

Posted in the Ingleside Forum

SupremeJustice

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 May 23, 2013
Seems like a lot of people are being treated like crap in the city at the hand of the chief John Landreth. Making his officers do his dirty work then turning his back on them. Funny when he was run off from Bee County. Bring up his name in that area and see what his own "brothers" have to say about him. All while the city of Taft gets more lawsuits and does nothing about this menace. Anyone had any problems with the Taft police department? I am sure you have. Just try to drive on 181 anytime in a 24 hour period but yet your houses are left unprotected.
wow

United States

#2 May 27, 2013
This post smells like hâter Bacon, only because theres a lot of negativity and missing something, wait a minute something good- oh this guy stopped me and followed the law too the tee and the reason I gave him for my infraction was legit and he gave me a warning, okay let's stone him.. for a Good deed. Oh wait its YOUR JOB to protect your home not the police, GEES do you live under a rock or something It's the United States. I'm glad they patrol on 181 speeders gotta learn to obey the speed postings for our highway safety that's the police's job. Oh don't forget to flip your pillow of Hater happiness.
I Remember

Aransas Pass, TX

#3 May 29, 2013
I remember what is like just a couple of years ago. Landreth is the first Chief to come in and do the job. I for one feel safer and have no problems with the job the officers of Taft are doing. Landreth has helped with the opening of the Boys and Girls Club, this sounds like someone we need to make sure he stays around. I think if you do not like the police you probably are doing sh-t you should not be doing. If you do not like our cops, move away.....
yup

Euless, TX

#4 May 29, 2013
yup Get out of town.
Taft resident

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2013
Its not being hater bacon. Its knowing the truth about this man. People should really find out what is going on at Taft pd.
crabs

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2013
We all know the truth and want it , but you can't handle the truth! Actions are louder than words so keep acting good deeds Taft police. Haters will always keep trying to tear Goid deeds and people down like crabs in a bucket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingleside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Howlett (Oct '13) Feb 21 yikes 7
Selena from Walmart Feb 17 texasman440 1
CH. 6 news women Feb 16 reportinglive 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
khristina naranjo Feb 14 lizs mom 2
17 year old Malikia Feb 10 lizs mom 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Ingleside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web