taft band director caught with studen...
Really

Boise, ID

#254 Nov 18, 2012
You're talking about handling their own problems. Take your own advice. Let her handle her own. She made her bed now she has to lie in it. Looks like Micheal is handling his own. And remember no one has the right to put their hands on another person. Especially an ADULT on a minor. She should be grateful that people where cheering for Mikey instead of screaming out with they really wanted to. I just wonder if the shoe was on the other foot would she defend you. Probably not it's very obvious she only looks out for herself.
Charles

Abilene, TX

#255 Nov 18, 2012
You guys sound like a broken record, but a dumb broken record.
gee whiz

Dallas, TX

#256 Nov 18, 2012
leave the girl alone , shes done nothing to you , she has done this to herself and the band director did it to himself , all the he said she said stuff dont mount to a hill of beans when u get down to it.. Worry about what yall can do to improve the situation, and get ready for next years band season, neither of the two will be back next year and u can get on with your lives,
mollie mcshan

Dilley, TX

#257 Nov 19, 2012
Annoyed Friend wrote:
You don't have to be liked by the people of Taft to get anywhere in life. I believe she will graduate and be successful to prove all of you idiots wrong. In a year and a half she will be gone and off to college leaving behind everyone in this sad town. No one here is going to get me or her anywhere in our future so why bother trying to please y'all? You only get one shot at life so why spend it worrying about someone else's?
This will follow her. A good internet background search will bring up this site and her past. Nowadays people make sure they know who they are getting involved with.
Harvest moon

United States

#258 Nov 19, 2012
Annoyed Friend wrote:
It's funny because I'm really NOT who you think I am. That makes this a lot more entertaining to see how everyone automatically assumes things. Get the hell over it. It didnt affect you and has nothing to do with you. I'm standing by her because that's what friends do. Just like all of y'all are kissing Michales gay crying a**. Ha and it's funny that you said he was scared of a disease, I bet you didn't know he was making out with his own cousin on the bus right? Lmfao!
If you want to see that she earned Drum Major fair and square I'm sure the judges result sheets are still in the office to look over. GET OVER IT! Damn move on already. It has nothing to do with you!
And obviously you have been in the office bent over the desk
Harvest moon

United States

#259 Nov 19, 2012
It would be awesome if tv stations knew about all this. That's why Mr H will get off is because all the public outcry about this is stuck in taft. More people need to know for anything to happen.
lol

Portland, TX

#260 Nov 19, 2012
Its funny how one can still try to stick up for their friend. Just like "annoyed friend" here. What's even more sadder is that samantha and mr.h started shit way before she turned 17 so she just got lucky its not any bigger than what it is cause they are both adults. But Samantha is a homewrecker quit thinking about how mr.h messed up a long time ago cause if you think about it nothing happened at this time and day until Samantha started offering him ass. So she got her post as drum major by rigged scores and I'm sure somehow mr.h told the judges to give samantha an edge. And to be honest the scores weren't that great for samantha the only thing counted for in her scores was her interview. And her other scores dipped below the other students who tried. So honestly throughout everything how can mr.h give more credit to samantha over anything like conducting? When that particular score sucked and was the lowest? Yeah if it were anything of an honest competition the interview shouldn't really matter cause I've never seen a drum major have to use their talking to lead a band to state. So basically you get the understanding that she begged mr.h the night before and sucked up to him and he went for it. Sad sad day and micheal out did all the candidates so why would samantha get more attention? Oh that's right caude she was giving him ass and putting emotional feelings into and thus started another incident where mr.h was going to stack up on his cheating ass. Quit thinking about Samantha she can run to her grandma all she wants. Just cause her grandma won one stupid case cause she got fired from the school board doesn't mean she can just go sue anybody and automatically win. Haha and if you know anything her grandma has had an affiar before with other men, her mom use to be a stripper and is the same thing as the grandma. So either way history has a way of repeating itself and this my friends is repeating itself with samantha lol whether her closest friends like it or not. Samantha still thinks her and mr.h are gunna be together haha ridiculous i feel bad for her past boyfriends or boyfriend I'm sure they know now the reason they weren't working is because she was giving mr.h some ass and thinking they are in love. Smh oh well doesn't matter how smart samantha is as long as she thinks mr.h is gunna baby her like her grandma will she won't go anywhere far in life cause this will follow her wherever she goes and ain't nobody gunna wanna hire someone who will sleep with other employees or maybe students if she wanna be a teacher haha but you know what she made her bed she needs to lay in it. Now all her achievements she may have earned have simply gone out the door and now the respect from any teacher and school staff is gone.*gasp* so then that means no more leadership seminars awww well that's okay she isn't really a leader anyways its just cauee the school THOUGHT she was but after this she isn't. So much for a leader of tomorrow lol
Annoyed Friend

Ingleside, TX

#261 Nov 19, 2012
With all of your grammar mistakes it is clear to see you are immature and have NO IDEA what you're talking about so no one can take what you say seriously. You would know that her grandmother wasn't on the school board you idiot. She was the city manager who got terminated for saying no to illegal stuff that the previous mayor wanted to have done. You know absolutly nothing about her mother. Maybe she wins cases because she proves points. Just like this will probably end in Sams favor because she has the final say in what happened between the two. You don't know what her or H are thinking at the moment so none of you have any room to say what should or what will happen. The only reason I am involved is because she has told me everything and I know the ins and outs of it all. Unless you know the entire story you should really keep your mouth shut.
Hmmmm

Ingleside, TX

#262 Nov 19, 2012
So you know that their marriage was over 12 yrs ago? FYI....that is what married men tell the women they want to sleep with. And the women who believe usually end up looking stupid. Case proven. In this case her friend is looking stupid too.
taftsucks

Cortez, CO

#263 Nov 19, 2012
typical taft for you all the good teachers are moving away because the school cant afford to pay them so these nasty chomos get these jobs and then this happens that's why taft will always suck
Band Director

United States

#264 Nov 19, 2012
Can someone please make sure my baby Sam has some McDonalds nuggets. If she doesn't eat them before lunch she could die. And don't let Ruby eat all her fries, she never leaves us alone so I can give her desert.
lol

Portland, TX

#265 Nov 19, 2012
Well it is clear that the whole world does not care about grammer does it? I mean if you can't figure out anything else to say then just pick on grammer right? I'm sure you understand that people fight with words. Not grammer. Maybe you should take a look at your first run-on sentence. Lol. You should have put a period between mistakes and it. Your making a new sentence and statement. So I think its best if you run back to school and ask for a better education than the one you are receiving. Lets look here; okay.. I got the school board maybe wrong, but she got fired. Have you ever though that people like sam and her family just tild you what they wanted you to believe? You should really question the integrity of their responses and statements to you. Just like your parents used to want you to believe in santa and the tooth fairy. The same thing is happening when sams family opens their mouth to you and hope you believe them. Words only mean so much unless they have facts to actually prove their worth. What bothers me is if you couldn't see all the messed up things with sam before; than how do uou expect me to believe her and her family wouldn't be telling you the truth? Because if you think about it nobody gets fired unless you do something wrong. I think its best if you go back and actually do some research before you actually say you know the whole story. If she couldn't tell you what was going on with her and Mr.H then I have reason to believe she wouldn't tell you the real truth about everything huh.
Hmmmm

United States

#266 Nov 19, 2012
This is such a negative thread. Lets look on the positive side of this. When I get old, bald, fat, and ugly I still got a shot with a 17 year old. What wonderful future is in store for me.
move on

Rockport, TX

#267 Nov 19, 2012
any band member wortha flip would leave taft and go to a real band like sinton has !!!
Harvest moon

United States

#268 Nov 19, 2012
lol wrote:
Well it is clear that the whole world does not care about grammer does it? I mean if you can't figure out anything else to say then just pick on grammer right? I'm sure you understand that people fight with words. Not grammer. Maybe you should take a look at your first run-on sentence. Lol. You should have put a period between mistakes and it. Your making a new sentence and statement. So I think its best if you run back to school and ask for a better education than the one you are receiving. Lets look here; okay.. I got the school board maybe wrong, but she got fired. Have you ever though that people like sam and her family just tild you what they wanted you to believe? You should really question the integrity of their responses and statements to you. Just like your parents used to want you to believe in santa and the tooth fairy. The same thing is happening when sams family opens their mouth to you and hope you believe them. Words only mean so much unless they have facts to actually prove their worth. What bothers me is if you couldn't see all the messed up things with sam before; than how do uou expect me to believe her and her family wouldn't be telling you the truth? Because if you think about it nobody gets fired unless you do something wrong. I think its best if you go back and actually do some research before you actually say you know the whole story. If she couldn't tell you what was going on with her and Mr.H then I have reason to believe she wouldn't tell you the real truth about everything huh.
Oooooh, now ruby is a grammar Nazi?
move on

Rockport, TX

#269 Nov 19, 2012
THE BAND WITH PRIDE ! now thats a joke
John

United States

#270 Nov 19, 2012
lol wrote:
Well it is clear that the whole world does not care about grammer does it? I mean if you can't figure out anything else to say then just pick on grammer right? I'm sure you understand that people fight with words. Not grammer. Maybe you should take a look at your first run-on sentence. Lol. You should have put a period between mistakes and it. Your making a new sentence and statement. So I think its best if you run back to school and ask for a better education than the one you are receiving. Lets look here; okay.. I got the school board maybe wrong, but she got fired. Have you ever though that people like sam and her family just tild you what they wanted you to believe? You should really question the integrity of their responses and statements to you. Just like your parents used to want you to believe in santa and the tooth fairy. The same thing is happening when sams family opens their mouth to you and hope you believe them. Words only mean so much unless they have facts to actually prove their worth. What bothers me is if you couldn't see all the messed up things with sam before; than how do uou expect me to believe her and her family wouldn't be telling you the truth? Because if you think about it nobody gets fired unless you do something wrong. I think its best if you go back and actually do some research before you actually say you know the whole story. If she couldn't tell you what was going on with her and Mr.H then I have reason to believe she wouldn't tell you the real truth about everything huh.
People get fired everyday for no good reasons. You're just an ignorant adult or the offspring of one.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#271 Nov 19, 2012
Close Your Legs wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE IS NOT A CHILD!!!! She knew what she was doing! If she is a so called victim then why didn't she cry rape the first time it happened? She is no victim! She is upset because she is facing the rough and public consequence of a very bad decision she made. Quit blaming him for her participation in this nasty scandal.
On the other hand, I hope he rots in hell for doing what he did. He is a selfish bastard. How dare he have inappropriate thoughts of getting with one of his own students. It makes you wonder what other females he eyeballed. I am sure there are some but at least they knew better and steered away from positioning themselves in a bad situation. This young girl didn't and probably had no idea how to back away with the kind of role models she had raising her.
You are an idiot. There is nothing else to say! What a shame that you are a mother.
Taft lifetime resident

Ingleside, TX

#272 Nov 19, 2012
Taft wrote:
<quoted text>
I love SA on my high horse . Ariba Ariba, Taft Mexicans !
. I am so relieved you love SA!!! The town idiot is currently Mr H, but as soon as there is an opening you should fit right in! Your comments about the coaches made u sound jealous, hmmmmm....
oldschool

United States

#273 Nov 23, 2012
Bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingleside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy baxter mullins (Jun '13) May 22 WhitsRob 3
Where to fish no boat, in back bay May 21 Hhr 1
PortLAND OF THE LOST May 20 Eagle Eye 1
Cheating men in Portland (Jun '15) May 20 PHD 20
Help!! May 18 Blackbeards 3
rental by the beach May 18 Athletics 2
Im looking for Helen Grimes/Mark Torres May 18 hateallyouwant 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ingleside Mortgages