Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15803 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
May you reap your evil and witchcraft ten fold.
yeah, yeah, yeah, Nijoni "cloaked in God" and reaping evil tenfold an all that.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15804 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this "false prophet" knows your religion AND your Bible better than you... I also follow the word of God and adhere to his doctrine far better than you... so... what does that make you?
I mean... other than a sinner.
Can we just ignore these now, please?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15805 Dec 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
We are all sinners, to deny that is to lie to God. You are the one who says God is also evil, you are the one who denies the Bible as a book of men, and not The Word of God. So if you do indeed know the Bible and God and persist in saying God is also evil, you are indeed a false prophet. Twist it any way you want false one.
If he manages to teach us something we don't know about the Bible, let's just accept it but ignore anything else. We've discussed our disagreements on this issue. Your opinions have been stated. I think we should move on.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15806 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about the people whom you consider to be as "cancerous cells" of God? Would you consider them "evil"? And what do you think of Satanists?

“What is what I say is true?”

Since: Jan 09

What then would you do?

#15807 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
May you reap your evil and witchcraft ten fold.
Absolutely!!

May I reap any evil or witchcraft I bring into this world ten fold... and the exact same thing I pray for you.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15808 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
How do these that you consider "cancerous cells" fit in with the hologram theory; if they too are God as you say, then how would the non-"cancerous" part of him, in your opinion, be also contained in each of these? How does all that work, in your opinion?

“What is what I say is true?”

Since: Jan 09

What then would you do?

#15809 Dec 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
We are all sinners, to deny that is to lie to God.
Why else do you think I asked what that mad you... besides a sinner???
Texan wrote:
You are the one who says God is also evil, you are the one who denies the Bible as a book of men, and not The Word of God.
No, I am the one who does not wrongly place his faith in the Bible... but I place my faith in God where it belongs.
Texan wrote:
So if you do indeed know the Bible and God and persist in saying God is also evil, you are indeed a false prophet. Twist it any way you want false one.
Indeed... I know the Bible better than you.. but you still argue with me about the Bible, is that smart???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15810 Dec 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
To deny the word of Satan is not a sin, that is all I have done; I deny they word of Satan, as I also deny your words false prophet. Twist the facts all you wish, it does not change the fact that you Heavy Fed are a false prophet.
A false prophet will be revealed by their own words, not by you
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15811 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
and when "cancer" is removed, how can that be a change, if everything is the same matter, then everything is "cancer" as you called it?

“What is what I say is true?”

Since: Jan 09

What then would you do?

#15812 Dec 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
How do these that you consider "cancerous cells" fit in with the hologram theory; if they too are God as you say, then how would the non-"cancerous" part of him, in your opinion, be also contained in each of these? How does all that work, in your opinion?
Are the cancerous cells within our own bodies not of our own being... are they not created of our very essence?

The cancerous cells within our bodies have been deceived into destroying the body of their host... just as we are being deceived into destroying the body of our host.

It's all really simple to understand... if you step away and view the problem from a distance.

We are all one... and only perceive ourselves as separate.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15813 Dec 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we just ignore these now, please?
And, I meant would YOU like to ignore TEXAN, Heavy Fed.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15814 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
No, I am the one who does not... place his faith in the Bible...
he knows.
Lucy greyxx

UK

#15815 Dec 6, 2012
Perry pictured going into obamas home 1am in morning exclusive footage xxxx http://youtu.be/oH6W4sGKxqs

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15816 Dec 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, yeah, yeah, Nijoni "cloaked in God" and reaping evil tenfold an all that.
In the world you can be PC. Taking part in the Gospels, you are for or against. You are 19 and your posts show your confusion.

Messiah did not come to set things politically correct.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15817 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the cancerous cells within our own bodies not of our own being... are they not created of our very essence?
The cancerous cells within our bodies have been deceived into destroying the body of their host... just as we are being deceived into destroying the body of our host.
It's all really simple to understand... if you step away and view the problem from a distance.
We are all one... and only perceive ourselves as separate.
Just as you are a cancerous Host. Not part of me.
Nor are your demons. Part of me or anyone else. They belong exclusively to you.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15818 Dec 6, 2012
You guys are really tearing into each other.

“What is what I say is true?”

Since: Jan 09

What then would you do?

#15819 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you are a cancerous Host. Not part of me.
Nor are your demons. Part of me or anyone else. They belong exclusively to you.
If you believe this... you don't know nearly as much about God as you think you do.

We are all a part of God... therefore as much as you dislike the idea you are as much a part of me as I am of you and we are both as much a part of God as we are a part of each other.

Wake up, Nijoni... rise from your sleep, it is I your spirit guide.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15820 Dec 6, 2012
In general, religionists seem to be a hostile bunch. Where's the peace and love?
brass monkey

Tyler, TX

#15821 Dec 6, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I am killing you. Unfortunately, all I have is a Wiffle bat so this is gonna take a while.
I did it like this, i did it like that, i did it with a wiffle ball bat, so you got the bottle i got the cup, come on everybody lets get drunk!!!!! Brass monkey that funky junky.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15822 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe this... you don't know nearly as much about God as you think you do.
We are all a part of God... therefore as much as you dislike the idea you are as much a part of me as I am of you and we are both as much a part of God as we are a part of each other.
Wake up, Nijoni... rise from your sleep, it is I your spirit guide.
I know it is YOU, your own delusional guide. I Know the Voice of my Shepherd and you ain't it.
For the rest of this smarmy, it ain't Scriptural either. I am not responsible for your sins or your Blasphemy. You be on our own with your own free will!! toot your horn all the way to Hades.

No matter what you do or say, your witch craft is powerless over me. God protects his own.

You are part of Satan, I am not of that camp. I will seek shelter under the Wings of the ALLmighty as you continue with your lies of "we are all one"... You are of your murdering Father the Dark ANgel.Don't even attempt to claim me or put me under that guise. You will be stubbin your toe sooner than you know.
You and the rest of your OWO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingleside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ng up icechest for$ 2.00 Fri panfilo smith 2
Juan hernandez Aug 19 Michelle 1
Albert Ortiz Aug 19 Dxx 2
Cheating men in Portland Aug 18 Twiceasnice 3
public housing Aug 18 icu 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Who Knows her? (Mar '13) Aug 16 Concerned Writer 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ingleside Mortgages