busybody

Sinton, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2011
HE ONLY SLEEPS WITH FAT GIRLS HIS HUMMER IS WORTH MORE THAN HIS HOUSE. HE ACTS LIKE HE IS THE SHHT WHEN WE ALL KNOW HE HAS DAMIEN GENES!! HI SISTER ALYSSA IS FUNKIN UGLY HAHA. SHE NEEDS TO GET ALL THOSE MOES OFF HER FACE, AND THEIE DAD RUBEN LOPEZ IS JUST STUPID FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL THOSE RETARDS!!
lmao

Sinton, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2011
busybody wrote:
HE ONLY SLEEPS WITH FAT GIRLS HIS HUMMER IS WORTH MORE THAN HIS HOUSE. HE ACTS LIKE HE IS THE SHHT WHEN WE ALL KNOW HE HAS DAMIEN GENES!! HI SISTER ALYSSA IS FUNKIN UGLY HAHA. SHE NEEDS TO GET ALL THOSE MOES OFF HER FACE, AND THEIE DAD RUBEN LOPEZ IS JUST STUPID FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL THOSE RETARDS!!
THAT WAS PRETTY CRUEL BUT VERY TRUE. THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT HE REALLY DOESNT SLEEP AROUND. NO GIRL WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HIM CAUSE HE IS AN A HOLE. BUT I DID HEAR THAT HE LIKES MARRIED WOMEN! MY FRIEND SLEPT WITH HIM AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A TEENY WEENY. AND HE CANT GET HARD AND COMES QUICK. SO SAD FOR SUCH A GOOD LOOKING GUY.
khloe

Sinton, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT WAS PRETTY CRUEL BUT VERY TRUE. THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT HE REALLY DOESNT SLEEP AROUND. NO GIRL WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HIM CAUSE HE IS AN A HOLE. BUT I DID HEAR THAT HE LIKES MARRIED WOMEN! MY FRIEND SLEPT WITH HIM AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A TEENY WEENY. AND HE CANT GET HARD AND COMES QUICK. SO SAD FOR SUCH A GOOD LOOKING GUY.
So are tou saying your friend is a married woman that slept with him? Cause if she did thats not right. On neither sides hers or his
Shanna

Sinton, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2011
khloe wrote:
<quoted text> So are tou saying your friend is a married woman that slept with him? Cause if she did thats not right. On neither sides hers or his
No she is not married. Sorry i bet i confused you.
Anonymous

Ingleside, TX

#5 Jan 13, 2012
chris bradford is totally a joke just like dmoney no money no job lossers
Bradford

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Hahah ur funny busybody keep it coming..I'm laughin ova Hurr..
busybody wrote:
Bradford

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2012
As for the rest of y'all..
Hop off my Shht..! Yal don kno a damn thing for yal to be talkin..
Soo hop off my teeny weeny yal b makin it dead..!! Hahha
Bradford wrote:
Hahah ur funny busybody keep it coming..I'm laughin ova Hurr..
<quoted text>
smokey

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Dont let them hate they just wish they were u
meeee

Ingleside, TX

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Alysssssaaa is prettier than most yall girls
The Chris Bell

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
LMFAO Haters gone hate B Rad!
HOT

Clyde, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2013
I actually think he's HOTTTTT, you other bitches are probably jealous haters that couldn't even stand a chance with him!!! Leave his pee peeeeeee ALONE! LOL
Hey

Ingleside, TX

#13 Oct 18, 2013
I went to school with him and all i can say i'd let him do whatever he wanted to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingleside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Jessica Howlett (Oct '13) Dec 15 Squall 6
Aaron Putnam City Council PLEASE (Mar '12) Dec 8 Law dog 5
kristen brashear is a real bitch Dec 6 wolfman 1
jessica boyer (Feb '12) Dec 3 JWA 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Dennis Nov 25 terranto321 1
Ingleside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ingleside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ingleside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ingleside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:07 am PST