Wal-Mart Takes on Netflix, Offers Vid...

Wal-Mart Takes on Netflix, Offers Video Streaming

There are 3 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Jul 26, 2011, titled Wal-Mart Takes on Netflix, Offers Video Streaming. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

Is this the beginning of the end for Netflix? The popular streaming video service faces the possible loss of more than 2 million subscribers over its new pricing policy, according to at least one market analyst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

“Preparing”

Since: Jul 10

Ingleside, IL.

#1 Jul 26, 2011
This is what happens when you price yourself out of your market. Free enterprise. People will go to the best value for their money. As for Netflix?, Well, they will lose 100,000 s of subscribers.

Since: Nov 10

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 26, 2011
I have been a Netflix customer for many years. I was on the streaming plus 3 DVD's at a time plan.

Last week I switched to just streaming videos. I don't know if that's what they want, but by doing what they did I've learned of lots of alternatives to their services. So I'm looking around. They may lose me entirely, I don't know yet.

“Preparing”

Since: Jul 10

Ingleside, IL.

#3 Jul 27, 2011
itsmekay wrote:
I have been a Netflix customer for many years. I was on the streaming plus 3 DVD's at a time plan.
Last week I switched to just streaming videos. I don't know if that's what they want, but by doing what they did I've learned of lots of alternatives to their services. So I'm looking around. They may lose me entirely, I don't know yet.
I too was a subscriber, but not anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ingleside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lake County Fair prepares for opening Wed Fair Lady 2
Singles, STAY AWAY from the Lake County Fair! Tue County fair man 1
News Lakemoor Woodman's stalled as parties wait for ... Tue Wauconda Jim 2
News Widow of disgraced Fox Lake officer pleads not ... Jul 25 ScoopedYou 14
Support your local GayLords!!! (Jun '11) Jul 23 Chicagoan 43
home choice stores (Aug '09) Jul 23 Unknown 26
News OSHA cites Lakemoor Dental with employee safety... Jul 21 toothless in fox ... 1

Ingleside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ingleside Mortgages