Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

Which Chris Maynard? The one with a wife and tow kids?
Who

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

Whoops *two kids, not tow kids...lol
Roadmaster

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

no, I dont think it's that one.... I think this one has a girlfriend that is pregnant...
Who

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

The Chris Maynard I was talking about his wife gave birth two months ago, and they live up warfield.
happymom

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

why do you want to know who this chris maynard is? I might be able to tell you
robinhood

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

The chris maynard i know he is very dedicated to his wife,and kids. he lives in inez
someone who cares

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

robinhood wrote:
The chris maynard i know he is very dedicated to his wife,and kids. he lives in inez
this is chris maynard's mother he is the commissioner of Inez and has a business in town called maynard's auto accessories and I am trying to get him to run for sheriff. So I am asking people what they think about him running for the office. I think personally he would make a good sheriff dont you? so go to the poll site on him running for sheriff and let me know what you think. thank you Kathy Maynard oh yeah he is married and has a daughter.
Amy

Kinston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

The Chris Maynard Roadmaster is talking about is Rusty Maynard's brother and the girl he is with is Kristy Fletcher...
someone who cares

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Amy wrote:
The Chris Maynard Roadmaster is talking about is Rusty Maynard's brother and the girl he is with is Kristy Fletcher...
OH OKAY I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT MY CHRIS THE ONE WHO IS THE COMMISSIONER OF INEZ.SORRY FOR THE BOTHER.

Since: Apr 09

Inez, Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Who wrote:
The Chris Maynard I was talking about his wife gave birth two months ago, and they live up warfield.
I know all three Chris Maynard's mentioned in this forum. The Chris Maynard you are talking about is married to my double-first cousin, Trish, who gave birth to his second child on Feb. 14, 2009. He works in the coalmines and they have been together since they were 16 years old and are now 22 years old. The Chris Maynard that this forum is about is a good person as far as I know. I will always be greatful that he made me the in loving memory of my brother signs to put on my car. He worked in the coalmines at that time and took time out of his busy life to make my signs, which was very nice of him. He helped me out when I was going through the worst event of my life, my brother's death. So, if he were to run for office I would give him my support.
Who

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Yeah, Trish's two kids are adorable!
i kno one of em

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

umm i kno the Chris Maynard tht goes down dempsey idk if he is still wit carrie smith....he has 2 brothers tht i kno albug & derik...
Roadmaster

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Amy wrote:
Actuall there has only been 1 person who has got the right CHRIS MAYNARD.....He is dating a girl name KRISTY FLETCHER....so....
His cousin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Roadmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actuall there has only been 1 person who has got the right CHRIS MAYNARD.....He is dating a girl name KRISTY FLETCHER....so....
What do you want to know about that Chris Maynard? I hope you not going to try to start Shit on here about him...
someone who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

lmao88 wrote:
Why would you want your son to run for sheriff so hecould put his pill heade brother in Jail, that where all pillheads belong. Funny
to answer your question who ever you are he would arrest me if I was in the wrong. so to answer your quesion did I answer yours right for you.. but as for my son that you refer to he did do drugs but he is doing alot better now. he is trying to get on the right track but as for losers like you that forget that everybody can change. he is engage to get married. pretty soon as I am told. so don't forget god knows who you are and just maybe put it on your heart that everyone deserves a second chance. oh by the way he is very sick with thyroid storm if you want to know. look it up on the computer since you know how to look and post. have a nice day and god bless you.
honestly

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Judged:

someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text> this is chris maynard's mother he is the commissioner of Inez and has a business in town called maynard's auto accessories and I am trying to get him to run for sheriff. So I am asking people what they think about him running for the office. I think personally he would make a good sheriff dont you? so go to the poll site on him running for sheriff and let me know what you think. thank you Kathy Maynard oh yeah he is married and has a daughter.
well...i just hope that he doesn't run for sheriff. all i can say is, he's just as crooked as his father-in-law. they're both 2 peas in a pod...and chris isn't THE commissioner he's A commissioner. but i just hope people are smart enough NOT TO ELECT CHRIS MAYNARD FOR SHERIFF. couldn't you imagine what this county would come to? if you think the drugs are bad now, gosh...wait and see if he's elected! i've known him for a long long time and i can say that he has done more illegal wrong-doings that most people i know.
cousin

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Roadmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know this chris maynard he is my cousin and all and all hes a pretty kool guy .. He stays to his self and doesnt mess with anyone as far as in know. love ya chris.. btw what is it you are wanting to know?

Since: Apr 09

Inez, Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Roadmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the Chris Maynard you are talking about too. His brother Rusty is the same age as me and he is a little younger. I also know Kristy Fletcher and I am kin to her. I have been with my husband for 6 years now so I do not see many people anymore. I can honestly say back years ago I was pretty good friends with Chris. He was a very cool person to hang out with and treated me with respect. I was really sick one night and he helped me to the bathroom and held my hair out of my face so I could throw up. He set with me and made sure that I was going to be okay. I will never forget his act of kindness and what a good friend he was to me. So, no matter what people say about him I think that he is a wonderful and thoughtful person.
someone who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
well...i just hope that he doesn't run for sheriff. all i can say is, he's just as crooked as his father-in-law. they're both 2 peas in a pod...and chris isn't THE commissioner he's A commissioner. but i just hope people are smart enough NOT TO ELECT CHRIS MAYNARD FOR SHERIFF. couldn't you imagine what this county would come to? if you think the drugs are bad now, gosh...wait and see if he's elected! i've known him for a long long time and i can say that he has done more illegal wrong-doings that most people i know.
i don't know who you are but if you can't saysomething nice keep your mouth offf of my son and come tell me that to my face and just see what you get.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 149,823
Tonya 28 min Hersey stain 4
everyone on rockhouse has hep c 31 min Sister Mary 10
House Fire 1 hr you no who 17
shoprite fight 1 hr Thinkin 10
Fight at shoprite 2 hr OH No 74
FBI. or..Diane Sawyer? 8 hr mclaws 1

Search the Inez Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Inez Jobs

•••