were is steve maynard?

Posted in the Inez Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Does anyone know if Steve Maynard is still in jail? I've tried to find out threw the KYDOC but he is not coming up. does anyone know what prison he is in? Or why he is not coming up in the prison information.
curious

Sitka, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2011
good question. i also would like to know what ever happened to him. he graduated from schs but had some serious trouble 15 years ago and was sent to pen. is he out? i always liked him and hated it when he got in trouble. also, what about his uncle, alvin davis? alvin went to the pen for shooting ray fields back in the 80's. where is alvin if anyone knows?
Masked Marvel

Belfry, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2011
I heard they shipped him out of state, I guess he's like Jordan Roush in WV, all his information has dissappeared.
hmmm

Bevinsville, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2011
Who cares where the sick bastard is? If it was up to me, he wouldn't see the light of day for the rest of his life. The mom should've recieved the same punishment...makes me sick.
curious

Sitka, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2011
where is steve? anyone know? and, where is alvin davis?
you have gotta be kidding

Ona, WV

#7 Dec 2, 2011
I would like to know what happened to the step son...The story infuriated me..I have never felt so bad for a child in my life..Could someone please let me know if he's okay..Thanks
is alvin still living

Sitka, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2011
i was wondering if alvin davis is still living and still in martin county
they are both gone

Staffordsville, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2011
alvin and his nephew steve are dead and gone i am sorry to say, at least, that is what i have been told. if i am wrong let me know. i hope i am
Breaking News

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2014
He is alive and running for senate 2016
https://www.facebook.com/maynard4senate

The Online Lunchpail ™

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Politician who tortured stepson plans run as Republican

Remember Steven Maynard? He was the Third Way candidate for Governor of Kentucky back in 1995 and finished dead last in the Democratic primary. This despite his statement that "if you were my opponent, you would have the fear of God in you." Maynard, who lived in Inez at the time, was later sent to prison because he shackled his teenage stepson in a tiny concrete bathroom for over a year, sodomized him with a pair of needle nose pliers, and made him drink bleach and ammonia.

Maynard was sentenced to 20 years - but of course he didn't serve his whole sentence. People serve more time for minor weed violations.

Now he's back - as a Tea Party Republican. His Facebook page is full of boilerplate Tea Party garbage - mostly fundraising pleas for Rand Paul and our unpopular congressman Thomas Massie. Maynard even has a photo of himself schmoozing with Massie, and he's always praising Massie for his "true principles." Maynard describes his own political views as "Republican National Committee" and constantly reposts GOP items. His friends list reads like a Who's Who of Republican politics in Kentucky.

And now - if Rand Paul can't or won't run for Senate again in 2016 - Maynard is the frontrunner for the Republican nomination. No kidding. Maynard has already announced his Senate candidacy.

The Kentucky GOP is now officially the party of Steve Maynard. That's where the Republican Party of Kentucky is at now. A man who tortured his stepson for over a year is now among the party's leading politicians.
a friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2014
Breaking News wrote:
He is alive and running for senate 2016
https://www.facebook.com/maynard4senate

The Online Lunchpail ™

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Politician who tortured stepson plans run as Republican

Remember Steven Maynard? He was the Third Way candidate for Governor of Kentucky back in 1995 and finished dead last in the Democratic primary. This despite his statement that "if you were my opponent, you would have the fear of God in you." Maynard, who lived in Inez at the time, was later sent to prison because he shackled his teenage stepson in a tiny concrete bathroom for over a year, sodomized him with a pair of needle nose pliers, and made him drink bleach and ammonia.

Maynard was sentenced to 20 years - but of course he didn't serve his whole sentence. People serve more time for minor weed violations.

Now he's back - as a Tea Party Republican. His Facebook page is full of boilerplate Tea Party garbage - mostly fundraising pleas for Rand Paul and our unpopular congressman Thomas Massie. Maynard even has a photo of himself schmoozing with Massie, and he's always praising Massie for his "true principles." Maynard describes his own political views as "Republican National Committee" and constantly reposts GOP items. His friends list reads like a Who's Who of Republican politics in Kentucky.

And now - if Rand Paul can't or won't run for Senate again in 2016 - Maynard is the frontrunner for the Republican nomination. No kidding. Maynard has already announced his Senate candidacy.

The Kentucky GOP is now officially the party of Steve Maynard. That's where the Republican Party of Kentucky is at now. A man who tortured his stepson for over a year is now among the party's leading politicians.
Wow, i remember that sicko and that wife of his that let him do her som that way, it figures hes a republican

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2015
— On the GOP side, if Paul were to drop out, Republicans see members of the Congressional delegation in the best position to step up. Brett Guthrie and Andy Barr earn the most mentions. Former Secretary of state Trey Grayson, who was trounced by Paul in the 2010 primary before departing for a stint at Harvard University’s Institute of Politics, could also mount a comeback.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/2016-se...

The Republican party would not back him up as a candidate......ever. There not that stupid if they were going to back him up in anyway then they might as well had over the seat to the Democratic party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pamela L. Lucas Scam artist/ thief 5 min Andrew London 7
I still love u 9 hr How Silly 2
John perry and that amber girl Fri That Amber Girl Lmao 6
dustin spears Fri mr john 2
shelia maynard (Aug '10) Apr 22 Who 31
Cambrian coal taking over teco coal Apr 18 funny 3
madalyn stacy Apr 17 bitch knows 8
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE