what do you know about tabitha marcum

what do you know about tabitha marcum

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rmt

Salyersville, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2010
just asking
get jiggy

Logan, WV

#2 May 31, 2010
rmt wrote:
just asking
she is my aunt why are wanting to know
wondering

United States

#3 May 31, 2010
Did she used to be a long?
rmt

Salyersville, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2010
yea i think she did use to be a long...
tabitha marcum

Salyersville, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2010
yea i did use to be a long whos asking..
a good man

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2010
just a good man that all. you got one wright. or do u. if not let me no o,k. cause i rember you. you were good as it come. you can rock a man's world Babby. keep you in my dreams.
SASHA

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2010
OMG TABBY IS MARRIED SO U NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE SHES HAPPILY MARRIED TO A GOOD GOOD MAN AND MISS TABBY HAVENT HEARD FROM U IN A WHILE I DONT USE MTSPACE ANYMORE I USE FACEBOOK SO IF U GOT IT LOOK ME UP
tabitha marcum

Salyersville, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2010
a good man wrote:
just a good man that all. you got one wright. or do u. if not let me no o,k. cause i rember you. you were good as it come. you can rock a man's world Babby. keep you in my dreams.
you got one wright? lol
tabitha marcum

Salyersville, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2010
SASHA wrote:
OMG TABBY IS MARRIED SO U NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE SHES HAPPILY MARRIED TO A GOOD GOOD MAN AND MISS TABBY HAVENT HEARD FROM U IN A WHILE I DONT USE MTSPACE ANYMORE I USE FACEBOOK SO IF U GOT IT LOOK ME UP
its always good to see that a good friend has u back....thanks sasha
meatball

Salyersville, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2012
tabitha marcum wrote:
<quoted text>
its always good to see that a good friend has u back....thanks sasha
Needle junkie
Lisa

Savannah, GA

#11 Jan 25, 2012
Tabby is my cousin... She is a sweetheart..... She is a great person..
jake

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2012
meatball wrote:
<quoted text>Needle junkie
I know just check between her toes.
hmm

Logan, WV

#13 Jan 27, 2012
How old is she & who is she married too?..I think I might be thinking of a different one
jethro

Macon, GA

#14 Jan 27, 2012
yeah i know her great person would like to get to know her better
meatball

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2012
jethro wrote:
yeah i know her great person would like to get to know her better
No you wouldn't believe me she made one of my balls fall off.I used to go by meatballs now they only call me meatball!
jethro

Macon, GA

#16 Jan 27, 2012
i would chance it for her shes hot but guess i will never know i heard she has a new man and preg...with #3
meatball

Salyersville, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2012
jethro wrote:
i would chance it for her shes hot but guess i will never know i heard she has a new man and preg...with #3
Someone said this was her writing this!Yeah she likes to get checks for them kids to pay for her drugs lol
jethro

Macon, GA

#18 Jan 28, 2012
well i do know her and know she dont do drugs i would just like to get to know her alot better
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jan 30, 2012
Hot?! She don't have any teeth and shes like 400lbs. Shes fugly!
hmm

Logan, WV

#20 Jan 30, 2012
If this is the same one that was married to Ray I always remember her being skanky and missing all her teeth..What man would want that..yuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the theives that steal farm equipment in... 10 hr Nebert 2
Pump Handle 11 hr Joe Salyer 1
Loggers 11 hr Janet 1
Renee pinson from kermit sells painers (Oct '15) Thu yep 89
News secimage Thu lol fu 1
Hot girl in town Tue Charlie-Waffles 1
Dena howell May 2 Rkm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages