Roxie Jude , Oscars wife died..What Happened?

Posted in the Inez Forum

DragonSlayer88

Inez, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I heard she passed away. That is sad. What happened? She was only 45. My prayers go out to the family.
friend

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2012
i was sadden to here of her passing, I too would like to know what happened to her.
I wish the family the very best, and once again, im sorry to here of there loss. she will be sadly missed.
god bless,
well

Watseka, IL

#3 Mar 11, 2012
ill give you 3 guess/everybody knows oscar has sold pills for years,his whole family does for that matter.are you really shocked,
UNKNOWN

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2012
He don't sell anything anymore and as Roxy she had cancer thats what killed her All you people on here want to do is start a bunch of lies on someone who passed again RIP Roxy
DragonSlayer88

Inez, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2012
I didnt mean to cause drama. Just didnt know what happened.:( SORRY! GOD BLESS THE FAMILY!
someone

Logan, WV

#6 Mar 14, 2012
I heard she overdosed at marebone west virginia
i agree two

Watseka, IL

#7 Mar 31, 2012
she was a pill ho,so i say the trashy woman overdose.everyone knows oscar jude sells pills
kelly

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2012
so what if she died from a overdose.that's what half the ppl die from in martin co.no i should say 90% of them do.and u all want to put her down cause she overdose.there's ppl in the cort house takes dope .the sheirff take's dope the social workers take dope so wtfp its.no different than getten kill'd in a car wreck or any other way u all r so stupid
well now

Watseka, IL

#9 Apr 7, 2012
maybe this is a sign, for oscar jude, and his whole family to stop selling pills,i hope it was his pills she od ,on so he has to live with that thought on his pea brain the rest of his miserable low life,choke on that oscar jude
donnie

Georgetown, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2012
if she hadent got them from oscar.she would have got them somewere else so it dont matter.oscar dident hold her down and make her take them.and oscar dont sell anymore,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min U of L Brainballer 4,872
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,433
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Jobs Lost 26,274
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Can we give Superintendent Meadows back to Bath... 10 hr Craigo 15
driving fast (Sep '13) 11 hr Ha ha 10
Any ladys looking for a good man? 13 hr tinker 1
•••
Inez Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Inez Jobs

•••
•••
•••