Roxie Jude , Oscars wife died..What H...

Roxie Jude , Oscars wife died..What Happened?

Posted in the Inez Forum

DragonSlayer88

Logan, WV

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I heard she passed away. That is sad. What happened? She was only 45. My prayers go out to the family.
friend

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2012
i was sadden to here of her passing, I too would like to know what happened to her.
I wish the family the very best, and once again, im sorry to here of there loss. she will be sadly missed.
god bless,
well

Roy, WA

#3 Mar 11, 2012
ill give you 3 guess/everybody knows oscar has sold pills for years,his whole family does for that matter.are you really shocked,
UNKNOWN

Logan, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2012
He don't sell anything anymore and as Roxy she had cancer thats what killed her All you people on here want to do is start a bunch of lies on someone who passed again RIP Roxy
DragonSlayer88

Logan, WV

#5 Mar 12, 2012
I didnt mean to cause drama. Just didnt know what happened.:( SORRY! GOD BLESS THE FAMILY!
someone

Elkview, WV

#6 Mar 14, 2012
I heard she overdosed at marebone west virginia
i agree two

Roy, WA

#7 Mar 31, 2012
she was a pill ho,so i say the trashy woman overdose.everyone knows oscar jude sells pills
kelly

Nerinx, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2012
so what if she died from a overdose.that's what half the ppl die from in martin co.no i should say 90% of them do.and u all want to put her down cause she overdose.there's ppl in the cort house takes dope .the sheirff take's dope the social workers take dope so wtfp its.no different than getten kill'd in a car wreck or any other way u all r so stupid
well now

Roy, WA

#9 Apr 7, 2012
maybe this is a sign, for oscar jude, and his whole family to stop selling pills,i hope it was his pills she od ,on so he has to live with that thought on his pea brain the rest of his miserable low life,choke on that oscar jude
donnie

Paris, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2012
if she hadent got them from oscar.she would have got them somewere else so it dont matter.oscar dident hold her down and make her take them.and oscar dont sell anymore,
vette

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2014
well wrote:
ill give you 3 guess/everybody knows oscar has sold pills for years,his whole family does for that matter.are you really shocked,
roxie was ate up by the same type of cancer that took her mom at 49yo.
vette

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Nov 28, 2014
DragonSlayer88 wrote:
I didnt mean to cause drama. Just didnt know what happened.:( SORRY! GOD BLESS THE FAMILY!
pay no attention to b/s roxie had developed the same cancer that finally took her mom at 49..she was such a free spirited person and owned by no one..I've known her sense she was 13yo. she was first married to a McCoy in wv they had 2 children together and my neighbors for years, she is and will be missed by all that truly knew her...rip roxie ann Brewster/McCoy/jude
vette

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2014
someone wrote:
I heard she overdosed at marebone west virginia
did you know she was terminally ill with the same cancer that took her mom at 49yo.
vette

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2014
i agree two wrote:
she was a pill ho,so i say the trashy woman overdose.everyone knows oscar jude sells pills
did you also know she was terminally ill with the same cancer that took her mom at 49yo..let he/she that is without sin cast the first stone...guess that means you..
vette

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2014
kelly wrote:
so what if she died from a overdose.that's what half the ppl die from in martin co.no i should say 90% of them do.and u all want to put her down cause she overdose.there's ppl in the cort house takes dope .the sheirff take's dope the social workers take dope so wtfp its.no different than getten kill'd in a car wreck or any other way u all r so stupid
I'm so glad to see this post...roxie was terminally ill also and she knew her time was very very short. she was I misery from the same cancer that took her mom at 49.
vette

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2014
well now wrote:
maybe this is a sign, for oscar jude, and his whole family to stop selling pills,i hope it was his pills she od ,on so he has to live with that thought on his pea brain the rest of his miserable low life,choke on that oscar jude
still selling but roxie wasn't living with him also she had only months left she was terminally ill with the same cancer that took her mom at 49yo.
jarmello

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2015
i think it was pill cancer
BettyBlue

Peach Creek, WV

#21 Jan 24, 2015
Rest in peace Roxie.Anyone who has anything bad to say never really knew you.You were blunt and always told it like it was.You and I had our arguments but then you were quick to help me when you saw I needed help.You hid me & defended me from an abusive husband,you wiped the blood from my face & Ya always fed me! I sure miss your pineapple upside down cake! Like I said,anyone who has anything bad to say,just never really knew Ya! Rest in Peace my friend,until we meet again.~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Grayson Wed Bobby 6
Dempsey fight Tue Truth 1
I found a 25% off deal for k-beauty products Tue fox2005 1
perverts Jul 17 Fokker 3
Krista Jul 16 U know me88 2
Child adoption Jul 16 Curious 2
what does everyone think about crickett endicot... (Nov '09) Jul 15 Cricket 22

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance