DANNY

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

u better watch who u open ur door for on halloween cause it may be garrryyy insted of jaaayyyyson.lmao
not heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I haven't heard that he was out but not many have if he is, but I know his ol buddy check would like to see him if he is out, if it's the same Gary as I am thinkin of
Reliable source

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

If you are proffering to Gary Haven Cochran/ Mills He doesn't get out until May or June 2013 he was supposed to get out in January but didn't ...
franklin

Wilkinson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Probly little gary his punk ass son posting all this well he is out\getting out shit.Who the hell cares i sure don't.His son gary jr is posting this because he is a pussy and useing he dad.He is thinking he wont get his ass whiped if people think his dad is out to protect him.That is all it is.I hear when hid dad gets ouut he is going to whip little gary his son for being such a street punk who wont fight.What a shame to the mills Family!
gary jr

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

no it no fckin me postin this shit cuz i no when he gets out and a street punk for real bro get a fckin life i work all the fckin time for my family ur probley some dope head that doesnt no wat work if and sound like to me ur fckin jealousyof me for get shit that i want cuz i work nother fckin thing i dont have a bit of fckin mills in me nether does my dad and if u got beef with me u no who i am come n confront me.. and when dad does get out y all wont no him as the same person hes a diffident person now that u all no or fuckin herd about hes did his time leave him be..
ben

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

gary jr wrote:
no it no fckin me postin this shit cuz i no when he gets out and a street punk for real bro get a fckin life i work all the fckin time for my family ur probley some dope head that doesnt no wat work if and sound like to me ur fckin jealousyof me for get shit that i want cuz i work nother fckin thing i dont have a bit of fckin mills in me nether does my dad and if u got beef with me u no who i am come n confront me.. and when dad does get out y all wont no him as the same person hes a diffident person now that u all no or fuckin herd about hes did his time leave him be..
gary jr your the dope head ..you say you work well thay better drug test you cause with the drug you do i bet you could not get a job diging ditchs..i dont even know why you stay around hear if i had a life like your id leave this country.because i would be too ashamed to show my face being such a sleez bag like you.your a no body so stop acting like your an equal.
Nun-ya

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gary doesn't do drugs he is far from a dope head he is more anti-drug than anyone I know he has a loving family and two beautiful boys whom he supports by working underground this website is the biggest load of BS I wish it would be deleted because of ppl like you guys who get on here talking about others like you know them when in reality you know nothing about them maybe you all should grow up and Get off GARY AND HIS DADS DICK! I mean what is it any of your guy's business when his dad gets out? Or what he is going to do when he gets out its not your business thats just the problem with this town ppl talk so much shit!
susan

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Gary Mills killed my dad, I know when he gets out. 15 years is not enough time for a monster like this. He should have to stay in prision for the rest of his life. People like this does not need to be set free.
Ted

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

susan wrote:
Gary Mills killed my dad, I know when he gets out. 15 years is not enough time for a monster like this. He should have to stay in prision for the rest of his life. People like this does not need to be set free.
I agree 15 yrs isn't enough for this pos.They should have strapped his a$$ in the electric chair and fried the S.O.B
just

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I am happy for his family that he is out, but he can be very mean.
all about the truth

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

susan wrote:
I hate stuff like this, idk what the man did but im reading all this and i come to your post, im sorry about your dad and im sorry that people get on here and are so hurtful, theres always victims of every crime and right now it looks like his son has probably paid for it as well and your family i cant imagine how that feels, maybe he is right about his dad and maybe he has changed but i guess we shall all see, take care hun and try to let go of the bad feelings it will consume you...
zsr

Kerteminde, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

all about the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate stuff like this, idk what the man did but im reading all this and i come to your post, im sorry about your dad and im sorry that people get on here and are so hurtful, theres always victims of every crime and right now it looks like his son has probably paid for it as well and your family i cant imagine how that feels, maybe he is right about his dad and maybe he has changed but i guess we shall all see, take care hun and try to let go of the bad feelings it will consume you...
You don't know what he did keep your mouth shut.Well how about robbing,killing and then setting an old man in his truck on fire.I think he got off to freaking light and they should have strapped the POS SOB in the electric chair and flipped the switch on the dirty rotten bastard.
Frank

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Misty Fitch wrote:
I am happy for his family that he is out, but he can be very mean.
He isn't mean.He is a lowdown chickenshit S.O.B though.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

OK...whatever. I know I don't want anything to do with him, but I like his aunt Debbie. A lot.

BTW..my daddy taught me to be on guard of the chickenshit cowards more than anybody. Cause,they are the ones who get scared and do the sneak attacks.
susan

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I don't know where you all get your information from but you all know nothing. My dad did not deserve to be murdered. He has a family that loved him dearly. Before you all go saying stuff please be sure it is the TRUTH. We have feelings and we deal with his death everyday. The MONSTER that killed him will soon be out of Prision.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Inez Forum right now

Search the Inez Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 144,896
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr NO NO 81,552
Who you wanting to run our City of Inez For May... 3 hr Just Joe 5
Connie Potter McCoy 5 hr Rosie 9
Timmy Nichols 10 hr Better off 3
what do u think about people with tattoos 10 hr Mmm 8
does anyone know rachel jude ? (May '11) 14 hr anonymous 3
•••
•••