Michelle Meade
haha

Elkview, WV

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Biggest needle junkie I have ever known. I hear that her husband divorced her and now has custody of her son. Best thing that could happen to that boy! She is a piece of sh!t mother.
lol

Elkview, WV

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Yea she is a needle junkie, I just sold her 2 oxys. Her son don't need a needle junkie as a mother, I hope that she never gets custody
lmao

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Wow admitting to selling drugs on topix, the po po is watching you, lol be seeing u soon
lol

Elkview, WV

#5 Apr 5, 2013
I'm not worried about it. I just hope they don't make a mistake of letting her have her son.
real shi- right here

Chapmanville, WV

#6 Oct 3, 2013
listen i know her and she is a very good person and as far as i know she is not a needle junkie and until you know why they actually divorced keep your damn nose out of it its not any of your business and if you want to talk shit behind a computer why dont you come and see me name the time and place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who she seeing 3 hr Captain Obvious 4
what do u thank of John Allen (Sep '15) Thu cantstandrednecks... 11
The Best Gossip in Martin county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Dec '09) Thu Help this grandma 16
Dana Allen Dec 13 Dana 2
What happened to Rodney "cockeyed" stepp Dec 13 A friend 4
martin county social service and lynette muncy ... (Aug '10) Dec 12 Sheriff friend 40
Inez lawyer in trouble Dec 11 Truth 7

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages