Jailer Lets one escape

Jailer Lets one escape

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
turtleman

Langley, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Well our wonderful Jailer let a inmate escape.I hope all the little kids and elderly are not scared and there safe.... Thats what happens when you let a janitor be Jailer!!!! Live action Getcha some..........the turtle man
tna

Paintsville, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
turtleman wrote:
Well our wonderful Jailer let a inmate escape.I hope all the little kids and elderly are not scared and there safe.... Thats what happens when you let a janitor be Jailer!!!! Live action Getcha some..........the turtle man
Don't judge till you know the truth
YEAH

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 1, 2012
are u effin serious? The man was doing his job. At least he works 2 jobs to support his family. Live Acion? Turtleman? LMAO Really showing your trailor trash upbringing huh.
turtleman

Langley, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2012
YEAH wrote:
are u effin serious? The man was doing his job. At least he works 2 jobs to support his family. Live Acion? Turtleman? LMAO Really showing your trailor trash upbringing huh.
Hey man before you start talking smack learn how to spell. Second I don't appreciate your words not one bit, but I respect your opinion so be a man and respect mine! You don't wanna see my live action partner wooo wooo getcha some!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Elkview, WV

#5 Oct 1, 2012
i heard he beat the h*ll outa boonie,i like boonie a lot and hope he's not hurt,and boonie is a great jailer
turtleman

Langley, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
tna wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't judge till you know the truth
ok truth is someone escaped! truth is he works 2 jobs, tellin the truth and judging is 2 different things, the truth hurts
turtleman

Langley, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
wow wrote:
i heard he beat the h*ll outa boonie,i like boonie a lot and hope he's not hurt,and boonie is a great jailer
now thats live action
concerned

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Truth is, He is a menus to society. I hope the jailer is ok. No matter how much this piece of crap says he has changed, he will never change. He lies, steals does drugs. Will the system finally get him off the street?? Or will Martin County let him go like they did last time??
tna

Paintsville, KY

#9 Oct 2, 2012
turtleman wrote:
<quoted text>ok truth is someone escaped! truth is he works 2 jobs, tellin the truth and judging is 2 different things, the truth hurts
you want the truth the prisoner lied to the jailer so why blame him for it. want to read the story here's the link. http://www.wymt.com/
YEAH

Logan, WV

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Sounds more like turdman is jealous. Poor thing its ok.
turtleman

Langley, KY

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Jealous of what? Im glad im not a illiterate dumbas* such as yourself! I personally give a shit when someone i voted for is sworn to protect our children and elderly from dangerous inmates. And then says he gets get lied too by a inmate? cmon thats horseshit! But what if this dude went and hurt some kid or old person whos ass is on the line then? Im just exercising my right to free speech and expressing my opinions? And by the way you hick ass piece of crap its the turtleman! you keep getting it wrong and you'll see some live action! getcha some!!!!!
tna

Paintsville, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
turtleman wrote:
Jealous of what? Im glad im not a illiterate dumbas* such as yourself! I personally give a shit when someone i voted for is sworn to protect our children and elderly from dangerous inmates. And then says he gets get lied too by a inmate? cmon thats horseshit! But what if this dude went and hurt some kid or old person whos ass is on the line then? Im just exercising my right to free speech and expressing my opinions? And by the way you hick ass piece of crap its the turtleman! you keep getting it wrong and you'll see some live action! getcha some!!!!!
you don't know much
haha

Logan, WV

#13 Oct 3, 2012
They said TuRDMAN not turtleman dumbass can't u spell
donnie

Elkview, WV

#14 Oct 3, 2012
what did he lie too boonie about??
Mom

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 4, 2012
donnie wrote:
what did he lie too boonie about??
He told the jailer that he was having chest pains, like he was having a heart attack so the jailer stopped to try to help him when he got away from him. Clearly, not the jailer's fault.
HHHH

Elkview, WV

#16 Oct 4, 2012
was the guy shackled and handcuff??? ppl r sayin he was shackled and if he was how in the world did he get away.i mean u can here anything i was just wantin to know if he was or not.boonie is a good person and would do anything for any body.
Long and thick

Washington, NC

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Brandon Blackburn would have kicked that inmates ass and then slept with his woman if he was jailer. Next time vote The right candidate Martin County
bub

Elkview, WV

#18 Oct 4, 2012
let me tell u one thing brandon blackburn is nothin nobody likes him and he couldent get voted in for a dog catcher let alone jailer.boonie mahan is the best ever he care's about ppl.what if the realy was haveing a heart attack and he dident help him then ppl would have been sayin well he just let him die dident even try to help him.boonie would give u the shirt off his back and everone knows that.and ever one loves him too death boonie's the best always has been and always will be.
Long and thick

Washington, NC

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Brandon wouldn't have been dumb enough to fall for the ol fake heart attack. He's smartur than that and he would have roughed that inmate up and then the inmate would have been two chicken two try that again. Vote Brandon Blackburn 2013
wow

Elkview, WV

#20 Oct 6, 2012
THATS WHY HE'S NOT A JAILER,HE'S TOO DUMB,LIKE U .U MUST BE KIN TOO HIM CAUSE UR BOTH RETARED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leo Marcum Back In The Law Business 9 hr Need help 15
Help bring Scottie fannin home 9 hr Holy 17
James harless Mon Police help 9
Buskirks? (Jun '10) Aug 27 Just wandering 22
Darlene Marcum (Maynard) Aug 26 krawdad 1
No more bumming in front of the Supermarket! Aug 26 Nothing So Far 12
Tammy Bowen Speakman Aug 26 I Think 3

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages