Kenny and Shannon Goble

Kenny and Shannon Goble

Posted in the Inez Forum

just wondering

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 15, 2010
anyone know where they are and what happened between them? are they still together, and is it true that he sells drugs?
nunya

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 16, 2010
i know them but what he does is his business and no i dont think there still together
rkg6875

Logan, WV

#3 Jun 5, 2012
don't really care what happens to either one of them, but I know this much if that nasty, hep C, needle bangin bitch don't leave my husband alone, after he told her, while he was with my cousin, I might add, to leave him alone that he didn't want anything to do with her, she will get the beating of her life... I had a reason to do that many years ago to her, that had nothing to do with my husband, and let it go, but you try to mess with my family bitch and this is a whole new ballgame, I don't like to air my dirty laundry in a public forum, but this is the only way I know of to get a hold of her, and I am very sure that she knows who I am, and bitch, my # is in the book!!
sotrue

Lowmansville, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2012
rkg6875 wrote:
don't really care what happens to either one of them, but I know this much if that nasty, hep C, needle bangin bitch don't leave my husband alone, after he told her, while he was with my cousin, I might add, to leave him alone that he didn't want anything to do with her, she will get the beating of her life... I had a reason to do that many years ago to her, that had nothing to do with my husband, and let it go, but you try to mess with my family bitch and this is a whole new ballgame, I don't like to air my dirty laundry in a public forum, but this is the only way I know of to get a hold of her, and I am very sure that she knows who I am, and bitch, my # is in the book!!
This bitch is going to get herself killed for messing with someone's husband. She's been doing that crap for years. The husbands never leave their wives for her either...lol. Who would want the nasty bitch. She messed with her own sister's husband and I heard her stepdad too, so don't take it personal...She'll do anyone's man. She likes older guys too, cause she never had a daddy. How sick is that??? Did she ever find out who her oldest kid belonged to? I know at least one DNA test was done on him and that man was NOT the father. From the sound of that kid's name she combined some of the names of a few of the guys she was doing at the time. She was with one named Bryan and one named Odie, and that = Brodie or Brody or however the stupid bitch spelled it. That's just the middle name. Who knows who all's in the first one...There was a lot more she was with at the time. I wonder if she knows who ANY of her kids belong to??? I saw her name on the deadbeat parents list. Big surprise, huh?? I've never seen a lower piece of trash in my life.
rkg6875

Logan, WV

#5 Jun 6, 2012
sotrue wrote:
<quoted text> This bitch is going to get herself killed for messing with someone's husband. She's been doing that crap for years. The husbands never leave their wives for her either...lol. Who would want the nasty bitch. She messed with her own sister's husband and I heard her stepdad too, so don't take it personal...She'll do anyone's man. She likes older guys too, cause she never had a daddy. How sick is that??? Did she ever find out who her oldest kid belonged to? I know at least one DNA test was done on him and that man was NOT the father. From the sound of that kid's name she combined some of the names of a few of the guys she was doing at the time. She was with one named Bryan and one named Odie, and that = Brodie or Brody or however the stupid bitch spelled it. That's just the middle name. Who knows who all's in the first one...There was a lot more she was with at the time. I wonder if she knows who ANY of her kids belong to??? I saw her name on the deadbeat parents list. Big surprise, huh?? I've never seen a lower piece of trash in my life.
yean, I know, I was married once before and went after him too, and the thing is, is that she don't really even know me, I don't know what the hell her problem is, the first one I didn't care about he was a peice of shit too, but this one is totally different, I would love, love, love to get a hold of her, any info on getting up with her would be appreciated..
rkg6875

Logan, WV

#6 Jun 7, 2012
anyone got anything on her? or where she is?
sotrue

Lowmansville, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2012
rkg6875 wrote:
anyone got anything on her? or where she is?
I don't know where she is, I haven't seen her in years. But I might be able to find out. If I do I'll be happy to tell you. She's probably scared to show her face. She's made a lot of people mad...lol. She deserves what she has coming to her, that's for sure. I walked in on her once messing, with her aunt's husband (her uncle) in her aunt's own trailer. She wasn't home. With her little boy in the next room. He gave her six dollars!!! She also had another uncle, he was her own blood. He was always giving her money and tryin to help her. I got the feeling she was doing the same with him. I don't believe any man is off limits to her, related or not. She's had women tell her to stay away from their man and she takes that as a challenge. She'll do it or die tryin...lol. It's bound to catch up with her sooner or later. Her only purpose in life is to spread disease and drop babies that she doesn't take care of. When somebody finally takes her out everybody is gonna know why. It's just matter of who catches up to her first. I don't think they should be punished either. They should be rewarded. The world will be a better place without trash like that in it.
Lol

Englewood, CO

#8 Jun 9, 2012
who is kenny goble dating
whatever

Lowmansville, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Lol wrote:
who is kenny goble dating
I don't know. Who the heck would want him after he's been with that? He's probably contaminated. Shannon has been with more people than you could imagine.
kitty

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2012
YES HE IS he has hep c
hum

Salyersville, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2012
He did date a few years ago a girl in a black equionex or however you spell it...anyone know who she is?
hmmmm

Englewood, CO

#12 Jun 23, 2012
i thought kenny was dating amanda moore??
Don t Care

Harold, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
She is in Nats Creek at her grandmothers.
Sandy boyd

Little Rock, AR

#14 Sep 28, 2012
Don t Care wrote:
She is in Nats Creek at her grandmothers.
Will the bitch was there, but she on old rt 3 now,, she estate me anytime anybody because I am married to one that she messed with or was,, she got a ass wiping coming,, and she even up that oldest kid on my husband or ex but who know,, she nasty and worse than a bitch,,
eyes81

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2012
sandy i hate to tell u this shes a bad bitch she might take u im not being mean just telling ya
hmmm

Miamisburg, OH

#16 Oct 2, 2012
eyes81 wrote:
sandy i hate to tell u this shes a bad bitch she might take u im not being mean just telling ya
hahaha, bad bitch shes ate up with all kinds of stuff and stays to doped up or dope sick to hurt anyone. only thiing this lady sandy better worry about is catching hep or aids...dead serious
ips

Stone, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Someone needs to tell randy fannin this about the nasty ho that he is with and by the way she is on old rt.3 at randy fannins house.
shuddup

Louisa, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2013
Why you all so worried about her?
shuddup

Louisa, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Sandy boyd wrote:
<quoted text>Will the bitch was there, but she on old rt 3 now,, she estate me anytime anybody because I am married to one that she messed with or was,, she got a ass wiping coming,, and she even up that oldest kid on my husband or ex but who know,, she nasty and worse than a bitch,,
Sandy she doesn't want your husband, she like to have never got rid of him.
shuddup

Louisa, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
rkg6875 wrote:
<quoted text>yean, I know, I was married once before and went after him too, and the thing is, is that she don't really even know me, I don't know what the hell her problem is, the first one I didn't care about he was a peice of shit too, but this one is totally different, I would love, love, love to get a hold of her, any info on getting up with her would be appreciated..
She doesn't want your husbands and I don't know why any of you want them back if she so nasty and have been with her. That's not very clever at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 min Trump voter 810
brandi davis and josh scott (Mar '10) 22 hr 1488pmdv 32
Ben Mart by Evans Tue Tomahawk 1
Doris Cain, sissy , mattie, lonnie jr Tue guess what 5
Can you help. Mon Sheena new 1
Dana allen and patrick speer (Dec '16) Mon Short blonde 91 2
Black hummer Mon Wondering 1

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages