wat do you think bout donald bartoe (...

wat do you think bout donald bartoe (AKA DJ BARTOE)?

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thug fest

United States

#1 May 10, 2009
wat do you think about dj bartoe
terd head

United States

#2 May 12, 2009
i think he is a dick head that has all the disease know to man and he needs to go f**k another pig
nyki

Humble, TX

#3 May 14, 2009
awe dj is my bff! haha! i have knew him since back in the day! lol.. love ya d!
Kayla Christian

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2009
i love you dee....lol..
dj bartoe

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2009
Kayla Christian wrote:
i love you dee....lol..

love you to baby
far12

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2009
well i would say dj is a good guy and all but he makes some bad choices and leaving that jessica casto chick was a bad thing to do...she told me that she never broke up with him but she heard him in the back ground when he called about his son she heard him say {{Well I guess Me and Jess are really over}}Jess was going to go back when everything cooled-down...that was his fault not hers...so he needs to talk to her and shit...i know she still loves him....but idk if she wants to get back with him...Come on Dj give the girl a break she has pos-pardam depression..if you love her you would wanna get back with her and be a happy family...you ur son and jess...nam that would be a beautiful thing...
Kayla Christian

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Aug 21, 2009
no i dont love u like girlfriend and boyfriend i hate u now and forever will
far12

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2009
why do u hate dj for....i thought you loved him....i thought he was ur world....but that is really f**ked up....going out with him when he needed to talk to jessica casto...man u should hate ur self...they have a son together....wat was u thinking
fyi

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Aug 22, 2009
far12 wrote:
why do u hate dj for....i thought you loved him....i thought he was ur world....but that is really f**ked up....going out with him when he needed to talk to jessica casto...man u should hate ur self...they have a son together....wat was u thinking
dj was the one calling her telling her he loved her and the jessica would'nt even take care of the baby so don't go blaming this on kay, if he wanted to be a man and have a relationship with jessica and the baby he would not be trying to date other girls and if jessica thinks she is obligated to him because she has a child by him well she is not because if he is going to do her wrong once he will again.
Brittany

Anderson, SC

#10 Aug 23, 2009
Doesn't he also have a son with Nykki Marcum?
far12

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2009
ummmm jessica does take care of her son....she loves her son more than anything and u bitch's dont know how she is with her son...so why say shit like that when u dont know.....no he dont have a kid by nyki....no one is blaming anyone for anythng....that was jessicas first love and she really did love him....hes the one who dont love her cuz if he did he wouldnt have told everyone it was over when it wasnt so thats why they broke up... he didnt love her enough to want her with him and thats messed up....jess is a good girl and who ever u are tell people she dont take care of her baby just shut the f**k up u dont know what goes on in her life.....
far12

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2009
ohhh and another thing....is dj going to pay child support...probably not....if he dont then what kinda dad is that....one who dont care....his son needs money for dipers and crap...
MysticBeauty-Jan eill

Man, WV

#13 Aug 23, 2009
No he doesn't have a son with Nykki and btw Jessica does take really good care of her son. Thank you very much!
jess

Logan, WV

#14 Sep 6, 2009
let me tell you something i take care of my son and no im not obligated to him cuz i have a son by him im not obligated to no one and fyi who ever you are sayin i dont take care of my son what the hell do you know you dont no anything that goes on with me.....the only reason y this shi*t is getting said is because everyone is tryin to make there selves look good by makeing others look bad....everyone on here talks about peopel and there families why dont you just stay outta everyone elses lives and stick to ur....tjhis is really fu*ked up......i dont do anything to anyone and i dont talk shit about them either...if i dont like that person then ill tell them to there damn face....but anyways i really appreciate all the good comments and and laugh at all the bad comments cuz i really dont give a flyin fuc* what you people have to say yeah pisses me off that u wanna say i dont take care of m y baby but you know im not going to let it bother me cuz i know the truth and thats all that reallty matters so thank you all for all this bull shi*
dj bartoe

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2009
Brittany wrote:
Doesn't he also have a son with Nykki Marcum?
and no i dont have a kid by nyki marcum
dj bartoe

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2009
far12 wrote:
ohhh and another thing....is dj going to pay child support...probably not....if he dont then what kinda dad is that....one who dont care....his son needs money for dipers and crap...
let me tell you people something i have my son jus as much as jessica does and wen he needs something i make sure he gets it no matter wat i have to do
kelley

Winchester, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2009
d.j. takes care of his son, he goes to school all week and works all weekend just to buy things for his baby that he has 3 to 4 days a week this baby has anything he needs and more.
Trace

Marlinton, WV

#18 Oct 1, 2009
I am proud of DJ and the way he is taking responsibility for his son. He is a good dad and is putting Donivan first! His choices today show that he is a real man and a great dad. His pics show that because he is always holding him and playing with him. And if he ever starts to slide in the dad department then I will be the first to jump his shit! Next to his mom of course!! LOL Love you DJ.
Brenna Fitzgerald

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2009
OK! for one, yall little kids really have nothing better to do than rag on people on some stupid forum, and say stuff that you are afraid to say to peoples face. For one, I am not just sticking up for DJ just because hes my brother. I am sticking up for him because he is a GREAT father to my nephew. He is doing everything right. I have a daughter myself, 8 months older than Donavin, and he is doing a great job. Who are you kids to judge how much of a father he is when most of yall probably dont have kids.Also, why are yall getting him Jess and DJ's business? Grow up and dont stick your nose if places that arent needed. Let them be! Oh and whoever it was trying to spread the rumor that DJ has another kid, by some Nikki chick, your just dumb. Not fooling anyone, But yeah, I love ya Dj and I will woop any chicks ass you want me to, just give me a 5 hour notice to get up there HEHE
Nyki MArcum

Logan, WV

#20 Oct 2, 2009
Heyy uhm im pretty sure neither one of my kids belong to Dj soo unless someone knows something i dont?.. Ohh wait there was that one night!! HAHAHAH Just KIdding!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leo Marcum Back In The Law Business 16 min Need help 15
Help bring Scottie fannin home 19 min Holy 17
James harless Mon Police help 9
Buskirks? (Jun '10) Aug 27 Just wandering 22
Darlene Marcum (Maynard) Aug 26 krawdad 1
No more bumming in front of the Supermarket! Aug 26 Nothing So Far 12
Tammy Bowen Speakman Aug 26 I Think 3

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance