Why are their so many old perverts ta...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amomma

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2011
It is still 16, but look at the # of girls getting pregg. by these men. I know a 15 year old that is pregg by a 20 year old and her sister is 17 with a 3 year old by a 20 year old. Their mom does nothing. Tese girls run the house. The dad says it isn't his fault, NONE of it. I see it differently. Our future is in the hands of children being forced to grow up early because of lazy parenting. What is wrong with people? They go to court to get child support and to get public assistance, why hasn't the law taken over? I am dumbfounded at our justice system. Make these men leave our girls alone. Prosecute the parent and the man if you have to. Do something, don't let our children down when they are screaming for help! If this isn't a cry for help, I must be crazy myself.
wow

Pflugerville, TX

#23 Jul 26, 2012
think wrote:
<quoted text>a15 16 girl or boy knows what they r doing just as much as a 18 or 19 yr old if the parents dont teach them whats right or wrong or if they stay doped up all the time they got to learn on there on how old were your grandparents when they got married (think about it )
Thats not true at all!!! A 16 year old is a child with a brain that is not even fully developed yet,how can people be so ignorant? I agree with the kid learning right and wrong,it seems the parents that lack any kind of moral uprightness forget how to inculcate this in their Childs learning habits.
funny

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Jul 27, 2012
i can see a 12 year old with a 30-50 year old thats sick but 18 up they are going to do what they want to do and just because some YOUNG girl gets with a OLD man dont mean its so the girl can use him for money or what ever the case maybe it might be cause older men know more and dont run around not taking care of kids or the bills maybe its for love OLD YOUNG SMART HANDYCAP BLACK WHITE KILLER STEALER who cares i know ppl with each one i just said i mean come on ppl look at things a little better then just what you see then you will have the right to say something i am sure you all have or do things others would talk about its not your life so dont worry about it ppl like this is whats wrong with this world today always having to butt into everyones life and point out the wrongs but wont sit back and look at the life they are living
melissa

Elkview, WV

#25 Jul 27, 2012
u all r STUPID,do u realy think thay want an old man haven sex with them NO THEY DONT thay do it for the money,and most of the time their parents or husbands make them do it.so their sorry ass dont havet to work
yeah right

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Jul 28, 2012
you all are dumb ass ppl who cares get a life and stop worrying about what others do!!!
oh my gosh

Paintsville, KY

#27 Jul 29, 2012
I think it is sikc of old men to try to get these young girls its also for the weman who try to get the young boys I have a son and if anyone old enough to be his grandma tryed to bother him I would make them wish they never seen him that's just sick everyone is entitled to there own opinion but mine is I am against the whole old enough to be your grandparents stuff really...
cory

Jackson, KY

#28 Sep 14, 2012
i am sorry to tell u dumba*s but i am 15 and i know exactly what i am doing whatever it is i know what i am doing and its not any of you business they are old enough to decide what they want to do on there own because i know what i am doing so they do to and they are right it takes two

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still miss you Fri Still want you 35
Nikki moore Fri El Chapo 4
McKinna Osborne Fri El Chapo 7
Looking for distant family Thu Murphy 1
My uncle my rapist - I REMEBER IT ALL! (May '16) Thu So sad 2
Girl at Milo BP Nov 30 Ex friend 3
what do you think about joey hickman (Sep '09) Nov 30 Nebert 10

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance