Why are their so many old perverts ta...

Why are their so many old perverts taking advantage of these young girls. ?

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sickened

Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Ive lived in alot of different places in my life, and by far Martin Co has the most of these old to middle aged men taken advantage of thesse young girls. It makes me sick. Like that one Salvage girl that took off with that middle aged dude and shes only 15. Seriously where are the parents and the police force to stop these old pervs?
just me

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2010
it takes 2
This is sad

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 9, 2010
Yea it still doesnt excuse the crib robbers
funny

Salyersville, KY

#4 Nov 10, 2010
just me wrote:
it takes 2
Your so stupid she just a little girl that doesn't know any better.I guess if you had a daughter and her dad had sex with her that would be ok because you say it takes two,what a redneck hillbilly dumba**!
Sickened

Versailles, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Your so stupid she just a little girl that doesn't know any better.I guess if you had a daughter and her dad had sex with her that would be ok because you say it takes two,what a redneck hillbilly dumba**!
Wish more people thought like we do around here but they dont. Bunch of sick burnout cousin f**kers in Martin Co.
crazy

Corning, NY

#6 Nov 11, 2010
whats sicking is that people would get on topix and post the name of a 15 yo that was molested.

the police and news reports dont even name underage childern in thier reports to the public.

dont you think the child is going through enough already without having to deal with this junk and everyone talking and knowning what happen.

sickos have some respect for the child
boo

Logan, WV

#7 Nov 19, 2010
just me wrote:
it takes 2
It does not take two with an underage child. Children do not have the mental capability to make decisions like that. The people who take advantage of children are nothing more than child molesters and should be put in jail. They also need to be listed on the sex offender registry.
think

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2010
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take two with an underage child. Children do not have the mental capability to make decisions like that. The people who take advantage of children are nothing more than child molesters and should be put in jail. They also need to be listed on the sex offender registry.
a15 16 girl or boy knows what they r doing just as much as a 18 or 19 yr old if the parents dont teach them whats right or wrong or if they stay doped up all the time they got to learn on there on how old were your grandparents when they got married (think about it )
boo

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 20, 2010
think wrote:
<quoted text>a15 16 girl or boy knows what they r doing just as much as a 18 or 19 yr old if the parents dont teach them whats right or wrong or if they stay doped up all the time they got to learn on there on how old were your grandparents when they got married (think about it )
My grandma was 20 grandpa was 25 when they got married. No a 16 or 16 year old child knows what they are doing. They are naive, they want to be wanted/accepted, and at that delicate age anyone who shows them attension makes them feel that. The problem I see w/ this is the fact that all of us adults especially a 45 year old man knows this but for someone to feed off that vunerability and take advantage of a child is a "sicko". I don't really care how the child was raised that is no excuse. If it were ur 15 year old daughter I bed you would have a different ideal bout this situation. Think about that...
should be

Thelma, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2010
why are so many young adult female's taking advantge all of these old men
well

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2010
Were not discussing that were discussing old men with teenage girls. If a young adult female takes advantage of an old man more than likely hes a fool. Why else would a young women truly want to be with a old wrinkley man lol. My opinion on middle aged men takin advantage on teenage girls is that they should be lynched on tv so everyone can see it happen to the scum on earth they are.
think

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2010
u ppl dont have a clue,did u crawl out from under a rock 2day
My thoughts

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2011
Sickened wrote:
Ive lived in alot of different places in my life, and by far Martin Co has the most of these old to middle aged men taken advantage of thesse young girls. It makes me sick. Like that one Salvage girl that took off with that middle aged dude and shes only 15. Seriously where are the parents and the police force to stop these old pervs?
There are a lot of old perverts in the world.. but yet there are young girls looking for daddys. Why are they looking for daddys? Because some guy walked out on their mamas and they were raised without the love of a father. OR some guy walked out on them with their first kid, their second kid, and maybe their third. And now they are trying to find a "sucker to provide stability and support for them and their kids." All of those young women out there know what they are doing and what they are looking for and the old perv and the young girl are getting what they both want. USED
Dilldo

Paintsville, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2011
isn't 16 the legal age of consent?
SOO RIGHT

Logan, WV

#17 Jan 10, 2011
Russell the Love Muscle wrote:
If this way of thinking if factually true, if 16 & 17 year-old's can't make any choices on their own. Then we need to take away all drivers licenses to these "children" until they're 18. If they're that mentally incompetent to handle little decisions like this, they should never be behind the wheel of a 2000lb killing machine!
Y'all think about this..
<quoted text>
Yes your are so right!! they are old eough to drive they are old eough to make the right choice who they want between thier legs thats whats wrong with so many ppl these days look how these lil young girls run around anymore showing all they have thats just asking to be raped or some old man to want to be with them look another thing i dont think that its right that when a lil underage child wants to spread there legs for an older man then get pissed at the man then take and turn it in as rape thats not right to the men! think about it works both ways !!
retarded

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jan 10, 2011
The whole concept that a 16 yr old knows what their doin is complete bullsh**. Only white trash would honestly think its ok for a grown man to f##k a teenage girl. The legal age of consent is 16 but theres a thing called satury rape.
lynn

Salyersville, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2011
think wrote:
<quoted text>a15 16 girl or boy knows what they r doing just as much as a 18 or 19 yr old if the parents dont teach them whats right or wrong or if they stay doped up all the time they got to learn on there on how old were your grandparents when they got married (think about it )
You would like to think so wouldn't you? you are sick and if you truely believe it's ok for a dad or family member to do that then you need help!I hope you dont have kids because if you do they probably have been messed with, I pray you open your heart to God!You should never be with a family member, no matter how old.If you are thats crossing the line!When you die you will burn in the pits of fire for doing such a thing!Anyone who would let their wife or husbands mess around with their kids and know about it are just as guilty as the person doing so!Turn them in now before it's it late there are no excuses for such a thing,I dont want to hear he was drugged or drunk and didn't know what he was doing it doesn't matter.Because when he or she or not drugged or drunk they just know how to cover their tracks better.If they will do it then they will do it at other times be smart enough to stop it!
lynn

Salyersville, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2011
retarded wrote:
The whole concept that a 16 yr old knows what their doin is complete bullsh**. Only white trash would honestly think its ok for a grown man to f##k a teenage girl. The legal age of consent is 16 but theres a thing called satury rape.
I understand this but it is also the parents responabilty to watch over the youngster and not let them lay out all night hoping something will happen so they can blackmail the so-called rapist!
lynn

Salyersville, KY

#21 Jan 13, 2011
Dilldo wrote:
isn't 16 the legal age of consent?
No law changed it's 18 now!
amomma

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2011
It is still 16, but look at the # of girls getting pregg. by these men. I know a 15 year old that is pregg by a 20 year old and her sister is 17 with a 3 year old by a 20 year old. Their mom does nothing. Tese girls run the house. The dad says it isn't his fault, NONE of it. I see it differently. Our future is in the hands of children being forced to grow up early because of lazy parenting. What is wrong with people? They go to court to get child support and to get public assistance, why hasn't the law taken over? I am dumbfounded at our justice system. Make these men leave our girls alone. Prosecute the parent and the man if you have to. Do something, don't let our children down when they are screaming for help! If this isn't a cry for help, I must be crazy myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jami Maynard (Mar '16) 11 hr Oooo 16
Who Is The Little Girl Hurt In Car Driven By No... 13 hr Clueless 6
Girls at subway 19 hr Pretty 3
What do you think of Courtney Mullins?! (Feb '10) 19 hr Nasty 29
michelle prater (Apr '12) Fri Jody 3
Jimmy dale webb black challanger Fri Peggy 1
Girl at family dollar Apr 20 Hillbillyjoe 18

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance