Harold Parson
outta towner

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Does anyone know who Harold Parson is dating?
know

Logan, WV

#2 Feb 3, 2010
I can tell you if you are interested in him and not involved already, you better run because he will break your heart. He is very cute but he likes the women. Sorry.
friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2010
know wrote:
I can tell you if you are interested in him and not involved already, you better run because he will break your heart. He is very cute but he likes the women. Sorry.
Harold is a nice guy but trust me he is only out for one thing and one thing only. Been there done that. He isnt interested in a relationship with one girl he wants alot of girls.
Annoyed

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Leave him alone he is a good guy!
know

Logan, WV

#5 Feb 10, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
Leave him alone he is a good guy!
yeah he is a good guy. His only fault is with women. You must not know him too well lol.
Bre Parsons

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Since he has faults why would you get on the internet and waste your time talking about him?
and please everyone drop my dads name on here he has children which is the only ppl that will see this stuff that cares and believe me if you want to hurt him by talking about him do it to his face i promise he dosent look at this because unlike most martin co ppl he works very hard every day to support his daughters which he does a good job at bc he is great dad which is all that matters!!
bres other sis

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2010
I agree with Bre. It's only going to hurt these kids. Stop the stupid shit && get a job && a life of your own && you won't have to worry about what the hell he's doing! Love ya sissy!
chevy

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 8, 2011
I think he's a nice man & don't understand why anyone would think other wise. It's his life & he can live it how he wants.
Looking 4 a great time

Elkview, WV

#9 Mar 10, 2011
I don't know why people want to get on here & talk about people .. They are so nosey & being nosey into other peoples realationships thats all they think about ..It is none of your business what he does in his life . He is a great man I have known him for years , He is always been a nice guy to me & would do anything for anybody .. I think alot of people are jealious.... He is a great looking man & sexy he could have anyone he wants at anytime ..
i farted

Paintsville, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2011
he is short!
chevy

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 12, 2011
Looking 4 a great time wrote:
I don't know why people want to get on here & talk about people .. They are so nosey & being nosey into other peoples realationships thats all they think about ..It is none of your business what he does in his life . He is a great man I have known him for years , He is always been a nice guy to me & would do anything for anybody .. I think alot of people are jealious.... He is a great looking man & sexy he could have anyone he wants at anytime ..
I love his personality & looks; it doesn't matter to me if he doesn't want a serious relationship.
dangling participle

Alexandria, VA

#12 Mar 12, 2011
It's obvious from your comments that he hasn't met the right woman. Don't blame him....if he is particular and has set his sights....high.
being nosy

Logan, WV

#13 Mar 12, 2011
He has some of the prettiest eyes I have ever seen...
i farted

Paintsville, KY

#14 Mar 13, 2011
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love his personality & looks; it doesn't matter to me if he doesn't want a serious relationship.
Yeah right!! lol. He couldn't get me.
chevy

Kenna, WV

#15 Mar 14, 2011
i farted wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right!! lol. He couldn't get me.
Who knows, maybe you're not his type anyway.
i farted

Paintsville, KY

#16 Mar 14, 2011
evidently i was,lol. he just wasn't my type. go get him if you want him geesh
chevy

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 15, 2011
sure, I doubt that...
stupid ppl kinda funny

Logan, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2011
guy obviously is like everyother guy sure he likes sex who doesnt but u realy need to grow up....u dont find the love of ur life someone u realy connect with in seconds...sometimes u do sometimes u dont he's had relationships and tryed just hasnt worked out....he supports his kids and loves them and works real hard so fuckin grow up u immature little bitches
Brenda

Burnside, KY

#19 Jun 30, 2016
He is hot
june bug

Belfry, KY

#20 Jul 1, 2016
He was so mean to his ex-wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granville "Hands up don't shoot " Sweeney 2 hr Big Nutz 55 1
Martin county water 15 hr Concerned dads 4
Christy Grayson 2 counts of felony with a forge... 15 hr She dead beat 5
Thurman Smallwood got in a fight?? (Aug '10) Mon Each to their own 15
Inez Shoprite (May '15) Sun Forgethim 51
magistatae district 1 Jan 20 Heval 5
Hot girls Martin County Jan 17 Nebert 5

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance