Marty Cline Jr. Has Hepatitis C
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
deff

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2011
Most deff a piece of shitt and a woman beater...deff needs to stay in jail and get asss raped as many times as he has robbed and beat woman..
abcdefg

Columbus, OH

#22 Jan 7, 2012
just because someone has needles doesnt mean that they are shooting up.. ever heard of diabetes??
A family member

Logan, WV

#23 Jan 7, 2012
Carmel Lee Stacy has Hepatitis C as well.
hahaha

Manchester, KY

#24 May 25, 2012
Ha and its funny how this started marty has hepatitis c and someone added so did brittany jackson...And there together perfect couple if you ask me just spread the diseases back and forth to each other.Thanks Marty N Brittany at least your not spreading it through martin county!TWO THUMPS UPP!
MARTY CLINE

Logan, WV

#25 Jun 8, 2012
just for your info who ever it it sayin the s*** about the woman beat s*** dont know what the f***their talkin bout cause ive had a few b***** in the past that needed the f*** beat out of them and still didnt get it...and as far as the hep c goes i just got outta jail mother f'er and i was tested and didnt have s*** they wouldnt even give me a f'in multi vitamin cause i didnt have hep c...so find somethin else to talk about mother f'ers and please have the f***** balls to put your name next time u decide to talk sh**...F u u punk b****...
Peace Out

Kimper, KY

#26 Jun 12, 2012
You know who the F*** this is you made my girls life a living hell..Why she was even with your a** noone will know she is beautiful and deserves a man not a lil boy who cheats and treats her like shitt.What goes around comes around.And your day will come when i see your asss out.You act like your bad but its all talk and trust me im not someone to f*** with.You cant even take care of yourself let alone anyone else.Thank god you have no kids cause they would be doing without while your out chasing ho's or someone else is stepping up taking care of them cause your no man...Instead of worrying about drama and getting ur ass wooped worry bout getting a life and a job.
Big D

Kimper, KY

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Man that Cline boy has it coming..I hope he has some protection cause when we get ahold of his ass hes done for anyone kno where i can find the punk B****.
tommy j

Staffordsville, KY

#28 Nov 27, 2012
j d mcginnis has it to

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Kentucky wrote:
I know for a fact Marty Cline has Hepatitis C..I dont know if he is using the needle or how he caught it but either way stay clear from having unprotected sex with him! He's looking mighty nasty these days!
So what? You don't have to be shooting dope to get Hep C. AND, it's nearly impossible to get it from intercourse. Unless you enjoy pain, and deliberately rip your own a**hole or Vjj open, you don't have to worry about catching Hep C. My husband has had it for 30 years, he got it from a blood transfusion. We've been married for 10 years and I've never had a problem.

You are just being mean and spreading gossip. If that's your thing, OK. But, at least take the time to do your homework first. You make yourself look like an idiot.
Omg

Williamson, WV

#30 Nov 28, 2012
I'm not saying he has it or that I even agree with this post also I am sorry about your husband but if your from mc then you know MOST people around here that does have hep c did get it from shooting up. It's awful to watch all these people especially these young kids ruin their lives because of drugs. Praying for all who are suffering from this horrible disease called addiction.
marty cline

Williamson, WV

#31 Dec 6, 2012
Big D wrote:
Man that Cline boy has it coming..I hope he has some protection cause when we get ahold of his ass hes done for anyone kno where i can find the punk B****.
if i had it comin u punk mother f***ers would come get it and not set on the computer bein a b**ch like there mom is...so f**k u punk a*s mother f***ers come get some 9612 riverfront rd lovely ky 41231...now bi**h u aint got no reason to talk sh*t u know where i am...now come get some all u gotta do is type that in your garmin it will bring u right to me...now come get some or go suck your dad like u do every day and keep that mouth shut..........
Man up-Someone in Kermit

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Dec 7, 2012
You know it takes a punk ass bi*#H to stand behind a computer screen and run your mouth, I know Marty Cline too, he is a friend of mine and finially has a good woman, so if all you cowardly ass bi#*hes want Marty so bad he's living at Dempsey Apts. walks around all day long you couldn't want him to bad, I'll tell you what if your such bad ass mother fu*#ers I will pay gas money myself to come and get you no matter where you are, and take you right to Marty, and I would need to win some money right now and I've got $100 that says Marty stomps a mud hole in your ass. For all of you people that know for a fact that Marty has Hepatitis, and how would you be so sure of that did you test him yourself or are you just wanting to suck his d*#* so bad yourself that it's driving you crazy that he has a real woman now and not some skank. Also for the new woman he has if any of you get on here talking about her there are was of tracking down the people who make these post if the post are slanderous, I will come find you myself because she is one of the only straight up good friends and girls left in this world, and she has babies and don't need your jelious buulshit in her life and I'm tired of seeing it hurt her because you bitches don't have a back bone.Peace out.
dnamommy

United States

#35 Jul 9, 2014
Loser wrote:
May I ask where u see someone laughing and getting enjoyment .. The only thing I'm laughing at is ur grammar do u know when there's a red line under the words it's spelled incorrectly?? I said I think it's sad , but on the other hand it is totally their fault if they choose to stick a needle in their veins and I don't feel sorry for any of them ..I have a heart , but do they have a brain cell left???
You want to make fun of someone's grammar and spelling, but you choose to save a nano-second of time by using "u" and " ur", instead of the correct forms of "you" ans "your"? You're a douche bag!
just asking

Clintwood, VA

#36 Jul 9, 2014
dnamommy wrote:
<quoted text>You want to make fun of someone's grammar and spelling, but you choose to save a nano-second of time by using "u" and " ur", instead of the correct forms of "you" ans "your"? You're a douche bag!
. You're

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Roxy's A215 (Apr '11) 31 min blessed to be alive 40
who knows steven ray davis?? 8 hr Honky Tonk Man 5
Sheldon Clark High School (Jan '10) 9 hr bath co wants to ... 54
booth energy 11 hr Cowboy 14
Brandon Fields. Who knows him? I heard he is ba... 12 hr Dr Evil 3
Can we give Superintendent Meadows back to Bath... (Sep '14) Jul 3 bath co wants to ... 44
Katie and Tim (Aug '14) Jul 2 Russell the Love ... 4
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages