Marty Cline Jr. Has Hepatitis C

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kentucky

Macon, GA

#1 Oct 24, 2011
I know for a fact Marty Cline has Hepatitis C..I dont know if he is using the needle or how he caught it but either way stay clear from having unprotected sex with him! He's looking mighty nasty these days!
HAHA

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2011
YEA AND BRITTANY JACKSONS GOT THEM TOO
Kentucky

Macon, GA

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Yeah i heard that also which makes since.they was sleeping together last year....Thats why Heather left him and got tested and she was clean i kno her one of my good friends and took her to the hospital.He is such a piece of crap.And so is Brittany! f-ing Dempsey ho if you ask me would suck and fuc* anyone for a pill.
Masked Marvel

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Is Hep. C anything like Vitamin C?
Teresa

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Oct 25, 2011
HAHA wrote:
YEA AND BRITTANY JACKSONS GOT THEM TOO
What's "them"?
i think

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 25, 2011
lol I think what the writer was referring to was Hep C. I don't know if the persons in question has it or not but I do know I have never saw a disease like this Hep C boom like it has over the last 2 or 3 years. It has spread like wild fire. You can even see yellow in some people's skin and eye whites. People be careful this is a serious disease worse than HIV.
Teresa

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Oct 25, 2011
i think wrote:
lol I think what the writer was referring to was Hep C. I don't know if the persons in question has it or not but I do know I have never saw a disease like this Hep C boom like it has over the last 2 or 3 years. It has spread like wild fire. You can even see yellow in some people's skin and eye whites. People be careful this is a serious disease worse than HIV.
I don't think it's WORSE than HIV but it can be fatal! What kills you from having Hepatitis C is that it causes Sclerosis of the liver and it's accompanied by "Yellow" Jaundice which is why you have yellowing of the skin and eyes. Sclerosis basically "shuts down" your liver and you will eventually die from it...ALSO it can be caused by excessive drinking of alcohol! HIV AND Hepatitis C can BOTH be sexually transmitted and through the use of "dirty needles" or exchanging of ANY bodily fluids, sooo, BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL WHOEVER YOU ARE! Just like the previous post said---"there IS a HUGE rise in Hepatitis C and it's DEADLY!!!!!
yessss

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2011
i have heard sooo many people that are supposed tohave it and its all from shooting up. then again this is martin co and if someone gets mad at you they will say whatever to try to hurt you so marty probably don't even have it. i wouldn't pass along the word unless i saw the papers for myself.
Source

Macon, GA

#9 Oct 25, 2011
Well i can say this about Marty.He was staying with Amanda Hardin (Mills) who has Hep C and her husband and Everyone down dempsey says they seen them two together and they were all over each other high out of there mind so id say he caught it from messing around with her cause i dont think he shoots up!
i think

Logan, WV

#10 Oct 26, 2011
yessss wrote:
i have heard sooo many people that are supposed tohave it and its all from shooting up. then again this is martin co and if someone gets mad at you they will say whatever to try to hurt you so marty probably don't even have it. i wouldn't pass along the word unless i saw the papers for myself.
I don't know if the people mentioned have Hep C or not. People do tend to lie alot on people, almost child-like isn't it? People get it from using drug needles. The blood supply began testing blood for Hep C in 1992 so it is highly unlikely to get Hep C from a blood transfusion. It can be spread through sexual contact if blood to blood is involved like he is bleeding and it gets into a tiny open cut on you "down there". The majority of Hep C cases is spread through drug needle sharing.
Believe me, there are many many cases of Hep C in Martin County. You would faint at the number. I don't know the person rumored to have this disease but I sure hope he doesn't. It is disturbing that someone would be cruel enough to spread news like this or worse lies. It is a bad disease.
ha ha

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2011
he probley does dope head
ha ha

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2011
he probley does,he is a dope head to
2232dfgh

Nerinx, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2011
how u know he has it?
Loser

Peach Creek, WV

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Well on the front page this week it says him
And Lonnie Jude both has needles so that should tell u he DOES shoot up and u can catch this disease by reusing a needle with ur own blood on it.. Feel sorry for these ppl that think it's fun now...
Sad Situation

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2011
I also feel sorry for those who delight in someone else's illness. Weather you agree or disagree in how someone lives their is up to you. But to get joy and laughter from someone else's problems makes you just as sad or more so than they are. Hep C has become a bigger problem in this area than people are realizing, which is sad enough on its own, but you getting enjoyment from watching someone else crumble or die from a sickness, weather it was brought on by their own doings or not, is just plain sad and you truly need to check your own self to make sure you still have a heart. People need to work to improve the situation instead of wishing it on or being glad that someone has it. Karma is real and it does not take kindly to things of this nature and I'd be watchful for bad things coming my way if I laughed at someone else, especially in a horrible situation such as this.
Loser

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Nov 3, 2011
May I ask where u see someone laughing and getting enjoyment .. The only thing I'm laughing at is ur grammar do u know when there's a red line under the words it's spelled incorrectly?? I said I think it's sad , but on the other hand it is totally their fault if they choose to stick a needle in their veins and I don't feel sorry for any of them ..I have a heart , but do they have a brain cell left???
tina

Staffordsville, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2011
so does bruce mollett
loser and tina

Logan, WV

#18 Nov 15, 2011
loser, no i dont think you have a heart because you wouldn't be on here keeping it going if you did, and tina, you are just stupid.
what about herpes

Salyersville, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2011
lots of herpes going around in salyersville. what about martin county
aaaaaaa

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2011
wortless dope head no good for nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do u think about tommy staton (Apr '09) 3 hr just saying 7
what does nyone think of jennings jarrell the s... 11 hr Jennings 11
Drug testing IGA Sun I know 1
The Spears (Feb '17) Sun Warfieldwomanwat... 9
place to rent Sat renter 2
What do u think about terry Moore on warfieldto... (Jun '13) Oct 13 lmaowtfomgbbq 3
Ulysses Music Thread (Feb '14) Oct 10 Musikologist 9

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages