Posted in the Inez Forum

Your mom

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2009
wat do u think of her???
a friend of her moms

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2009
i think she is a wonderful kid i love her to death. she has a bigger heart then most adults that i know and she deserves nothing but great things in life...
Diana Marcum

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2009
I'm married to her cousin. Love her to death.
Ashley Ball

Logan, WV

#4 Sep 26, 2009
Im her Cousin and if i Catch Anyone sayin Any Crap about her So help me it wont be Pretty.
I know she's Clumsy,Loud,And Annoying at Times but I love her and Am the only one that Can talk about her...And other people that have my Permission So Now Say somthing.
OMG

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2009
She is a Big slut and she thinks that she is the best thing EVER i cannot stand her
a friend

Jackson, TN

#6 Nov 6, 2009
back off of her!! she is the nicest person anyone can meet!!! if u dont leave her alone ima have to come up there and do somethin about it!! who started this anyway!!!
Mar

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2009
No Ashley, there is no reason for you to get in trouble, besides you will need to stand in line because as long as they are of age i will take care of them and if they are under age then I know to many of my nieces that will take care of them and if any boys say one little bad thing about her then i won't hesitate to castrate them, so if you guys treasure your manhood then you better not say a word about her and if you have a bad opinion then it is in your est interest to keep it to yourself. This place is bullshit anyway and I may get on here every few months just to get a laugh and the only reason that I got on here last night is trying to find the ghost hunters who were on here a few months back so i ca send them a video of something that I recorded on Cum branch.
Bri, if you find out who started this just let me know.
I love ya hun
chase

Salyersville, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2009
hey that chick awesome so sht it up pple
someone at ims

Logan, WV

#9 Nov 14, 2009
she is dateing that poor peice of shit joey hicman
a friend

Jackson, TN

#10 Nov 15, 2009
tell me about this poor pieace of s*** joey...
a friend

Jackson, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2009
woops...piece
edith

Logan, WV

#12 Dec 2, 2009
ol yall need to back off her she is not a slut she is one of the nicest girls i no so u better leave her alone if u dont want hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcare 4 min Citizen 4
Love 19 min Har 1
At B Park 1 hr Honey bear 4
Eric Conn Is Out Of Jail And Out Of Business 12 hr Spectator 7
Surgery 23 hr FagBoy69 4
arica marcum (Sep '09) Mon Always Careful 21
Drive Mon Traveler 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages