First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Jun 14, 2010
hey rhoda i got your back no matter what gurl and you know who this is we talked on the phone 5 mins ago
Anonymous

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Jun 14, 2010
smiley wrote:
Why do you think that she is a whore? Is this facts or is it just a rumor that someone started and it just keeps growing? I know her a little because her brother likes my daughter and she is with a guy that they call Doe and he is always up her butt and she never goes anywhere without him, so how can she do all of this without him knowing it? He thinks it is funny and he told her that at least the people on here are giving everyone else a brake by talking about her. He knows this is a lie since he is always with her. So everyone needs to get there story straight before the start rumors on people because it could cause problems and not everyone is like her boyfriend. Just think before you bad mouth someone unless this is just your life and it is something that you live for.
its just a rumor cuz shes my friend and she tells me every thing so people need to shut there mouths
Dying to know

Williamson, WV

#23 Jun 14, 2010
I wouldnt worry about everyone's opinionated views here on topix. They wouldnt write on here if she didnt intimidate them somehow. I saw her at the fair and I watched her dancing. I didnt see anything offensive about it. Hell I thought whe was really hot!!!! She is pretty appropiate too. Even told me she had a man and picking up women isnt something that comes hard to me. To be honest its rare i get an interest in one in these parts. I liked the way she held herself and it made me want to know her a little better. I dont doubt she is a good person and I wouldnt worry about what everyone says on here.
Anonymous

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Jun 14, 2010
Dying to know wrote:
I wouldnt worry about everyone's opinionated views here on topix. They wouldnt write on here if she didnt intimidate them somehow. I saw her at the fair and I watched her dancing. I didnt see anything offensive about it. Hell I thought whe was really hot!!!! She is pretty appropiate too. Even told me she had a man and picking up women isnt something that comes hard to me. To be honest its rare i get an interest in one in these parts. I liked the way she held herself and it made me want to know her a little better. I dont doubt she is a good person and I wouldnt worry about what everyone says on here.
who are you i was at the fair to i like the guy that runned the silver streek im her blonde friend .....well im dating him and shes dating the guy that runned the ride beside the sliver streek the scrambler or what ever the dude that runned it is her bf
haha

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Jun 15, 2010
CARNEY HOE'S!!(and p.s Rhoda, before you tell others to go back to school and learn to spell you may want to look into that yourself! lol)
Get A Life

Lenore, WV

#27 Jul 12, 2010
there is nothing wrong with rhoda having alot of guys because she is not married and u low lifes need to quit talking about people on here because TOPIXS is were u talk about ur city/town NOT people
bullie

Tomahawk, KY

#28 Aug 3, 2012
Rhoda is a nasty hoe. AND BOOGS SHE DOES DO THIS STUFF SHE IS LIVING WITH A MARRIED MAN RIGHT NOW. THAT HOE DONT CARE WHO SHE SLEEPS WITH .and she probably dont know who her kids belong too. but you know what I believe in karma and its gonna slap that b**** right in the face and I cant wait til it does. if her mom would stop taking care of those kids of rhodas and let her do it maybe she would stop having them
john

Tomahawk, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2012
smiley wrote:
Why do you think that she is a whore? Is this facts or is it just a rumor that someone started and it just keeps growing? I know her a little because her brother likes my daughter and she is with a guy that they call Doe and he is always up her butt and she never goes anywhere without him, so how can she do all of this without him knowing it? He thinks it is funny and he told her that at least the people on here are giving everyone else a brake by talking about her. He knows this is a lie since he is always with her. So everyone needs to get there story straight before the start rumors on people because it could cause problems and not everyone is like her boyfriend. Just think before you bad mouth someone unless this is just your life and it is something that you live for.
this is fact the dumb B**** has 3 kids by 3 different men thats considered a w****......
mmm

Tomahawk, KY

#30 Sep 26, 2012
rhoda wrote:
hey people gett on here and talk shit about me and my brother most not have enough gumption too say it too our face.. so what i say is that you alll are the biggest whores in martin county so if you have anything too say about mee dont be a pusss say it too my face...people needs too go back too school and learn how too spell...
you dont have any right to talk about peoples spelling you or your dumbass mom dont know how to spell believe me i know...ive talked to you all enough...and all the shit people get on here and say about you i gaurantee its true . when you met my ex husband it only took you 2 days to jump in bed with him...cant turn a whore into a housewife ive always said.......
So So

Ransom, KY

#31 Sep 26, 2012
She didn't suck darrell spence d%ck did she because linda is mad she heard about it
lol

Belfry, KY

#32 Sep 27, 2012
why are u so worry about rhoda so much for are u mad she she got the body like shit brick house.. wow you all so dumb are u mad she get men u cant.. it a shame you all get on topix and talk about people like dogs u all need get f*cking life and stay out hers.. losers !!
mmm

Tomahawk, KY

#33 Sep 27, 2012
whatever you say....she is a w**** and always will be and jealous come on what is there to be jealous about and as for te men why would any woman want to lay down with a bunch of men........its nice you take up for yourself rhoda....lmafo
who

Inez, KY

#34 Oct 1, 2012
mmm wrote:
whatever you say....she is a w**** and always will be and jealous come on what is there to be jealous about and as for te men why would any woman want to lay down with a bunch of men........its nice you take up for yourself rhoda....lmafo
i would be afraid to catch her diases that she has.her herpes 2 sores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Stepp and her sister Tori Stepp? 8 hr MCproud 2
New Sheriff already in trouble? 8 hr MCproud 14
Horny Guys 15 hr dirty white boy 2
WHO knows where the hot blonde BRIANNA SHEPPARD... 20 hr jane 6
Does anyone know a Tommy maynard he should be 4... Fri ispeakthetruth 6
Booth Energy Group files bankruptcy protection Fri cowpie 15
Joanne Slone from KFC (Nov '10) Fri jessica 98
Inez Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl