Mitchell Brewer and his family
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#43 Aug 27, 2012
Lmaoo wrote:
I think it is funny how you guys can get on here and run your mouth about April when you guys are prolly doing it too. It is pretty bad when you have NOTHING better to do with you life then sit around and talk about people. Keep YOUR nose on YOUR face and stay out of everyone elses bussiness !! April isnt as bad as you guys put she is ! If I lost one of my children I would get on drugs and drink and get my mind off things ! You guys are pretty low js. If I was any of youu I would be ashamed of myself ! But go on with your alls life , Stay out of Aprils !!! Peices of shits !!((:
ya know what what right does that give someone to get on drugs. Seriously grow up! People have dealt with losing children forever and most people learn to cope without turning to drugs. It's an excuse and u probably accept that because you do them also!!
you know what

Elkview, WV

#44 Aug 27, 2012
I don't give a crap who you are. If you are in your 40's and cant take care of yourself, why in the hell should your parents be burdened by your lazy ass ?

You are no longer the little baby !! Your 40ish years old and you can't take care of yourself?

The first post I read on here is an idiot, poor this, poor that. It isn't the parents responsibility to wipe their kids butt for life.
At some point ( and it doesnt look like there is one here but) the "child" turns into an "adult" !!!

Grow the hell up !

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#45 Aug 30, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>yeah they have been through alot but that doesn't make it ok or justify her using pills and partying. Thats what took her child's life so you think she would care a lil more but apparently not. Her mom raised the little girl anyway. She's the one I feel sorry for. April is a piece if sh*t who doesn't deserve to bring another child into the world when she is doing the things she is doing. Keep it up April and when you l;ose this one because of the pills you are doing who are you going to cry to then or blame it on
I wonder if she is still on pill's ,surly not and her pregnant
crazy

United States

#46 Aug 30, 2012
Life is hard just make the best of it

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 Aug 30, 2012
Family wrote:
<quoted text>
U need to shut up April and hr family has been through a lot so stfu
I don't think your big enough to make me shut my mouth ,truth hurt don't it ,if people don't want talked about they need to stay clean where there is nothing to talk about
I know them all

Dearborn, MI

#48 Mar 22, 2017
Williamson wrote:
What a sorry mother and family Mitchell has, they wont even keep him overnight,I cant comprehend a mother doing this yell he might of got on drugs but how can you turn your back on your child ,I have heard his step dad always hated Mitchell and his mother goes along with anything her husband says ,no matter what one of my children does I will never turn them away they couldn't do nothing bad enough ,I heard he was homeless and his family out buying new cars swimming pool and he don't have a roof over his head or food to eat ,how sad this is ,what is wrong with people when you dont care or love your children you cant have a heart
Mitchell has always been such a sweet guy, yes life sends us down a rocky road and we have to fight so hard to get back on track. But when you have a mother that only cares about what the public thinks of her you can very well know she's not going to help a drug addicted son that she has never really cared for from the jump. She is all about making herself look better than what she truly is. When you have credit cards out the ass, it's easy to make ppl think you have it made. But when you can't even pay for the shit youve boughtand have to secretly file bankruptcy, don't play high and mighty when you're no better than the next person. It's truly sad that she won't help her son but she's all about helping April when she is just as bad if not worse that Mitchell. Such a sad person she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women going in the bathroom with males 1 hr for real 3
Has Sheldon Clark Boys Ever Gone To State Tourney? (Mar '16) 2 hr You know 26
Sasha Mills 7 hr Long leg Sally 17
martin county social service and lynette muncy ... (Aug '10) 22 hr Fighter 39
Kim welch Mon Maggie 2
What do u think about Ricky Burgess jr . Sun Jeremy 2
Ben Mart by Evans Sep 17 Judd 2

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance