Mitchell Brewer and his family

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 29, 2012
What a sorry mother and family Mitchell has, they wont even keep him overnight,I cant comprehend a mother doing this yell he might of got on drugs but how can you turn your back on your child ,I have heard his step dad always hated Mitchell and his mother goes along with anything her husband says ,no matter what one of my children does I will never turn them away they couldn't do nothing bad enough ,I heard he was homeless and his family out buying new cars swimming pool and he don't have a roof over his head or food to eat ,how sad this is ,what is wrong with people when you dont care or love your children you cant have a heart
What

Winchester, KY

#2 May 7, 2012
What about his daughter? Won't any of his family members try to help him?
Surprised

Winchester, KY

#3 May 7, 2012
I heard that family was always close! Never thought they would turn their back on someone who is apart of their family! His sister is April...right?? What is going on with her? Don't she talk to her brother and try to help him get his life back?? Family is suppose to be there when you need them and your mom should be there for you, no matter what!! It's sad his own mom treats him that way!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2012
Did April get hurt when she wreck ?Heard her and the guy was pretty high on something ,sad whats going on in that family .Wonder why her name wasn't on the arrest report on THE MOUNTAIN WOLF
because what I heard she was put in jail ,but who knows can hear anything .lol
IF SO

Kermit, WV

#5 May 7, 2012
If this be true and lord knows I have no clue, but it would be really sad if shes running the roads doing the samething that took her babies life..
Williamson wrote:
Did April get hurt when she wreck ?Heard her and the guy was pretty high on something ,sad whats going on in that family .Wonder why her name wasn't on the arrest report on THE MOUNTAIN WOLF
because what I heard she was put in jail ,but who knows can hear anything .lol
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#6 May 11, 2012
So does April's family (mom) have anything to do with her? The post said that Mitchell's mom wouldn't do anything to help him. So I was wondering if she is trying to help April? It would be bad if their mom was trying to help one (April) and not the other (Mitchell)....after all they both are her children? Did Mitchell get married?? Does his little girl live with him or what? Who is April seeing now? I think it's bad that they are living their lives this way!!
Life is sad

Louisa, KY

#7 May 11, 2012
Wondering wrote:
So does April's family (mom) have anything to do with her? The post said that Mitchell's mom wouldn't do anything to help him. So I was wondering if she is trying to help April? It would be bad if their mom was trying to help one (April) and not the other (Mitchell)....after all they both are her children? Did Mitchell get married?? Does his little girl live with him or what? Who is April seeing now? I think it's bad that they are living their lives this way!!
I don't know about April ,but she pays her bills some way don't she ,lol ,but they wont do nothing for Mitchell ,I think he just stays where he can sad isn't it ,I don't know how a mother can turn her back on her child ,from what I have heard threw the grape vine is that her husband wont let Mitchell come in there house and his mom goes along with anything he says ,wonder why the Martin co. law doesn't do something about the chicken fighting mr robinson does ,big money going on there ,everyone in Martin co. know whats going on in that family I would be ashamed to show my face .Poor Mitchell ,I pray for his life to get better
Family

Louisa, KY

#8 May 11, 2012
I don't know why people cant mind there own business ,you don't know crap about out family ,everyone has there problems .
Wondering

Richmond, KY

#9 May 12, 2012
Life is sad wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about April ,but she pays her bills some way don't she ,lol ,but they wont do nothing for Mitchell ,I think he just stays where he can sad isn't it ,I don't know how a mother can turn her back on her child ,from what I have heard threw the grape vine is that her husband wont let Mitchell come in there house and his mom goes along with anything he says ,wonder why the Martin co. law doesn't do something about the chicken fighting mr robinson does ,big money going on there ,everyone in Martin co. know whats going on in that family I would be ashamed to show my face .Poor Mitchell ,I pray for his life to get better
It really is sad! It's awful that his mom would chose her husband over her own son! Chicken fighting? Wow, that is big money!! I also pray for Mitchell, hope his life does get better. What about his wife or girlfriend? Is she standing by him?
Ky girl

Louisa, KY

#10 May 13, 2012
This is so sad ,I bet he didn't even see his mom for mothers day
mother

Winchester, KY

#11 May 14, 2012
if ur so worry'ed about mitchell then y dont u help him.god help tattle tails and noisy ppl

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 May 15, 2012
mother wrote:
if ur so worry'ed about mitchell then y dont u help him.god help tattle tails and noisy ppl
It's not up to strangers to help ,it's his family responsable to try and help him ,I know if it was my child
i would do every thing in my power to help them .
Agree

Richmond, KY

#13 May 15, 2012
Martin country wrote:
<quoted text>It's not up to strangers to help ,it's his family responsable to try and help him ,I know if it was my child
i would do every thing in my power to help them .
I agree with you! Family is suppose to be there to help you no matter what! If you can't count on your family for help, who can you count on????
Why

Richmond, KY

#14 May 15, 2012
The family seems to be standing by April and helping her, no matter what she does and what trouble she gets in.....why not Mitchell???

Location hidden

#15 May 16, 2012
I think Mitchell has always been a out cast in that family ,but the rest could never do no wrong .
Lol

Williamson, WV

#16 May 16, 2012
April got arrested for a PI and her boyfriend got arrested for a DUI but she still sad about her baby girl that she would never do that. She does not deserve anymore children ever. She is a lousy excuse of a mother
Why

Georgetown, KY

#17 May 17, 2012
I know that April has been through a lot but that gives her NO excuse to act the way she has been! It seems like she don't care about anything or anyone anymore.....she has really let her life go.....down hill! Why is she running around with these young little boys anyway?
Why

Georgetown, KY

#18 May 17, 2012
Martin country wrote:
I think Mitchell has always been a out cast in that family ,but the rest could never do no wrong .
Mitchell may be doing wrong but the rest of his family is doing wrong too!! I just don't understand that family!

Location hidden

#19 May 18, 2012
I heard he was living in a old abandoned church house or that's what people is saying ,how sad is that ,how can a mother or family set back and see this happen ,how can they lay down and sleep and set down to eat and not feel sick, who knows when he has ate ,if it was a child of mine this would not happen .All that matter in that family is the GIRL'S .
Family member

Winchester, KY

#20 May 24, 2012
I just heard that Mitchell brewer got killed in a car wreck does anybody know anything about it ? Please post it if u have heard if it's true or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek parsons is a RAT Tue Someone else 4
jimmy hammonds (Jan '10) Mon Old friend from L... 3
chicken fights at charlies Mar 2 Someone else 9
who knows steven ray davis?? Mar 2 MeToo 3
what do you all think about janet perry/mccoy/p... (Jun '13) Mar 2 Her daughter 7
hey Mar 2 its me 1
New Sheriff already in trouble? Feb 28 Laughingmyassoff 19

Winter Storm Warning for Martin County was issued at March 04 at 9:15PM EST

Inez Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:06 pm PST