chasidy meade

Lenore, WV

#1 Jan 11, 2011
has anyone heard about this girl.. she is a fugly b***h .. she will spread her legs for anyone thats willing to handle her.. she dated that motherF***ng kenny then casey dale and nowww she all she wants is some loving ..she took my man from me .. u knoe we were in love cnt never get that agin so beware of CHASIDY MEADE!!!
Jennifer Jarvis

Lenore, WV

#2 Jan 11, 2011
You are so freaking dumb! Okay who the hell writes about themselves? HUH? really?? And i never effing stole your man! Kurt? ew xD and sol? NEVER. well.. haha maybe, kidding!. Bo?, hes my uncle lol. Jason?, omg lol. Anyways jenny, once again, you are sooo DUMB!!! oh one more thing, i love our little sessions at night ;)
chasidy meade

Lenore, WV

#3 Jan 11, 2011
ur a back stabbing hoe bag and im pound ur face in when i see u next time ... u really need to change them socks they smell like a** lol but on the serious side ur so freaking ugly u need a make over .. call 1800- wat not to wear and u nned to take some showers too dude i mean for reals !!
Farmer Perkins

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Good deal on hoes in the garden dept. at Wal-Mart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynard twins? 1 hr Charlie Waffles 9
Inez Rite Aid is so white trash 2 hr heehaw 2
cryystal chaffins hale 15 hr her Brother 2
crystal Hale (Apr '13) 16 hr someone 6
Jimmy Spence Tue heehaw 15
Daltons Food Pantry coming to town, April 11, 9am Mon Theresa Brooks 4
Cambrian coal taking over teco coal Sun Wonder 5
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE