angie champan,finally overdose

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honey boo boo

Roy, WA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
can you beleive the nasty bit[email protected],made it this long,goodbye to trash,save money stick her in a garabage bag HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your dam fool

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 3, 2012
You must be so dam Dunbar they need but your ass in a trash bag but your ass in a in a ground some where
Your dam fool

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Your so dumb your ass need be in a trash bag too when u died too ... No respest for no one .
melissa

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2012
honey boo boo I do not know you.But you nasty ass.She no bi£££ she my family.I loved her very much.PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE OR CAN MEET.TELL THAT TOO MY FACE.R.I.P SIS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
honey boo boo

Roy, WA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Your dam fool wrote:
You must be so dam Dunbar they need but your ass in a trash bag but your ass in a in a ground some where
you need to put your pill straw down.and learn how to spell,dunbass,its still funny,she was apill ho,and she was trashy,so you must be too.hahahahahahha
honey boo boo

Roy, WA

#6 Sep 3, 2012
melissa wrote:
honey boo boo I do not know you.But you nasty ass.She no bi£££ she my family.I loved her very much.PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE OR CAN MEET.TELL THAT TOO MY FACE.R.I.P SIS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
you are a idiot,and my guess if your family to her a pill ho yourself,or selling to her,thats the only kind of trash that would miss that piece of sh*t,she will be rottening in HELL
wow

Roy, WA

#7 Sep 3, 2012
so she really did it this time,oh well,she use to go down on old men for 1 soma.is that how they found her
hmmm

Roy, WA

#8 Sep 3, 2012
they said not to send flowers ,they wanted money,to help with the funeral.or to buy more pills.,dollar store sells trash bags,i will donate them even bring them over to silver creek
kim

Elkview, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2012
u all realy shouldent talk about the dead.if u had something to say to her u should have said it to her when she was alive to her face.i dident know the girl but this is awfull.
goodlord

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 4, 2012
why would someone be so mean a person passed? thats not something to make fun of and carma will bite you in your ass making fun of someone whom lost there life how low life does one have to be to do that for god sakes she is a human prayers with this lady family
hmm

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 4, 2012
honey boo boo wrote:
can you beleive the nasty [email protected],made it this long,goodbye to trash,save money stick her in a garabage bag HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a horrible thing to say about anyone! I didn't know the lady but you should have enough respect for her family and children than to get on here and say such mean & spiteful things. Where do you think you're going to end up when you pass on because I'm sure someone with so much hate and a cold black heart will not be rejoicing in heaven..So maybe you should just keep your mouth shut..You should be ashamed..I don't know how you could even stand to look in the mirror at your self. What a mean and awful person you must be..Now how does it feel to be judged!
chris

Mount Crawford, VA

#12 Sep 4, 2012
goodlord wrote:
why would someone be so mean a person passed? thats not something to make fun of and carma will bite you in your ass making fun of someone whom lost there life how low life does one have to be to do that for god sakes she is a human prayers with this lady family
cause they didnt have the nerve to say anything like that to her face when she was alive yes she had faults dont we all no matter what she done she was a mother a sister a child of god lord wrap your arms around angies family and.confort them
MEE

Elkview, WV

#13 Sep 4, 2012
could someone tell me witch angie chapman this was did she have a brother name benje chapmen????
hoot-n-hollar

Salyersville, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Yes she did MEE, and who ever got on here and rejoyced for her dying,that is so sad, No Matter what she did, she still has family who still loved her, and I am sure prayed for her every night,
well now

Roy, WA

#15 Sep 4, 2012
its sad when someone dies.but when a pill head ,or drunk gets behind the wheel and kills ,someone in your family,what then,eveyone wants to hang,the drunk,or dopehead,i,say better them than someones child,mother or brother hate it or love,i really dont carei would rather them get clean or take their own life.than kill a family member.so SUCK ON IT LIKE ANGIE DID!
melissa

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2012
MEE wrote:
could someone tell me witch angie chapman this was did she have a brother name benje chapmen????
yes
melissa

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2012
well now wrote:
its sad when someone dies.but when a pill head ,or drunk gets behind the wheel and kills ,someone in your family,what then,eveyone wants to hang,the drunk,or dopehead,i,say better them than someones child,mother or brother hate it or love,i really dont carei would rather them get clean or take their own life.than kill a family member.so SUCK ON IT LIKE ANGIE DID!
i wish you put name on here.like said I will love her miss her.And she is my family.Bye the she did not kill anyone.
Huh

Martin, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Honey Boo Boo with your words I wonder are you also doing pills or did your mother raise you to be just down and out stupid and disrepectful? The girl may have had a problem with pills but your low life comment about someone that died is much worst.. So let me say this before you die, your mother apparently failed when she raised you because you have become a sorry excuse for a human, with a pitiful life to be so disrespectful to a family and to someone who passed away. May her family find comfort and may she RIP...
thats disrespectful

Winchester, KY

#21 Sep 8, 2012
that is so disrespectful, i cannot help but comment on this, so sad.
ya know i have a child that is on drugs, and i pray for my child every day, every night. It kills me that I cannot change there way of thinking and doing drugs! I know that its destroying there life, but what can i do, as a mother i feel like a failure, and they are times that i feel theres no need of trying or going on, i get sick of seeing it every day, every $$$$$ they get, my things disapearing all for that drug. and no i dont uphold them at all, i feel they got to want a change and things in life should be more important, but who am i to change it. that change has to come within them or god, i realize now they are nothing that i can do, i pray so hard, and believe that maybe by chance god will spare my child from leaving this world due to a drug. but reality is its all in gods hands, and i still love my child, and cant and dont want to imagine loosing my child for any reasons, but let along the drug use, drugs have taken so many of our familys, and children. but for someone to get on here and make nasty rude comments, that is pitaful, they are no excuse for such as that. no matter how we loose someone we love, they are still our family and we love them regardless, but please think again before you go posting negative things on here for her family or children to read, they are dealing with enough just knowing that if she died to drugs, that alone is why she died. let the family grieve and not have to listen to trash such as this, cuz reality is that fate and karma always come to visit you, who knows maybe it will happen to you or your family or someone you love. cuz it sure has happen to alot of families, they are loosing there loved ones every single day. and they are nothing that can be done about it. It hurts, and it is something that we cannot change, but reality is you people posting negetavive things on here, really who are you trying to hurt? the girl is gone and it dont matter to her, she will never know, but you only hurt her family and children.
i knew this girl in school, and havent seen her since, but i remember back then she was a nice person, and that she had a heart, people cant help what choices they make in life, once they make that wrong one, how do they go back. addiction is a sad thing, for so many, i know cause i deal with it with my child on a daily basis, and it hurts me each and every second, to think that my child would let something such as a drug, control them. maybe they will be a change, before we all loose the ones that we love to drugs, or maybe not. maybe this is the thing that god talks about in the bible, that will take over the world before he returns, maybe this is the sickness, or diease? I believe that with god, all things are possible. adn that we have lost so many of our children, and love ones, that everyone should pray together, and take ahold of the ones you love. most likely these are the last days for us here on this earth. I dont think it will last much longer.
so, before you down someone just think what if this were your child, or your family or someone that you love. I know that each one of us has or knows someone that is on drugs and dealing with this situation, so have alittle heart, and let them heal. dont be so cruel. because it could really happen to you, in just a blink of an eye, and they are nothing that you can do to change the way that reality and fate will play in your life, so hang on to the ones you love, and pray that things will be different for you. you shouldnt never put someone down that has passed away like that, cuz it might just come back home to you. be ready to deal with it, cuz it is a fight that you alone cannot win, and neither will they. just pray that god will spare you or the ones that you love. this is a sad time in so many peoples lives, show alittle love and support, dont put them down in there time of need. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU TOO AND YOUR FAMILY!
melissa

Flatwoods, KY

#22 Sep 8, 2012
lol wrote:
sounds like.honey boo boo ,is telling the truth,anybody that knew her knows she was a dirty pill ho,hell her whole family is,they where the ones who helped her get pills
Will have too say don't do drugs.I have never have or got any thing for her.She did not overdose.She was loving person know matter what you say.I will love you sis r.i.p.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look for women 10 hr Bill Chandler 4
Karen 14 hr Joy 1
Tom Floyd 18 hr Yep 2
Who hasn't gary f cheated on? Fri Lonnie 5
What ever happened to Joanne slone Nov 16 Running 4
Pathetic County Judge Nov 16 John Henery 1
tommys auto sales (Mar '09) Nov 14 Yeah 28

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance