Pervert in Inez
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
parent

Logan, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2012
I heard the pervert mark in the red chevy truck got banned from the supermarket parking lot for trying to pick up some underage kids. now if the com. center will ban him from their parking lot and send his ass to jail where he belongs or turn some angry parents loose on him.
who is he

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Now who is this cat? and who ran him off??
look

Danville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2012
hes an idiot

Logan, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2012
he's a sick bastard who runs around town trying to get young children to hang around with him, i've complained several times but no one seems to care.
who is he

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2012
I still have to have a name to search him.
lol

Holden, WV

#6 Jan 4, 2012
Why are u all taking about him are u just mad because he has a nice ride and u dont,lol,Mark is a good guy just because he is at the supermarket does not mean he is looking for young girls,if that is the case then some of these moms and dads need to get in trouble for droping there kids of at the cc,I think all of this is funny and no run him off at the supermarket,lol.....
Subterfuge

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2012
Mark Who Dammit ?
What the hell

Casey, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2012
I dont know who the low life is saying this shit about mark,he is a good person and doesnt do any drugs and has a nice ride. He got rid of a low life bitch that all she wants is his money . He works hard and has nice things so quit gitting pissed. This shit got started over him kicking a low life dope whore out that he tryed to help,he should of got rid of her sonner. All of the bullshit about the umder aged kids is just that bullshit everyone knows that he is a good person and that he tryed with that crazy bitch. This is all crap because a worthless bitch gets pissed, a good man can only take so much. this is just because a x girlfriend gets pissed. Well now he is with me and im no kid im 29 so everyone can lay the fuck off of him.
What the hell

Casey, IL

#9 Jan 5, 2012
This is a very good friend of marks. And I know him very good. And all the bullshit his ex girlfriend is posting on here is as low as a bitch can get. I have known mark since I was a little girl, and he is one of the nicest guy around. And we r in short of decent men around here. This is why this crackheaded is pissed about. Cause he wont have anything to do with her slutty pill whore . Listen bitch I will kick ur ass for doing this lowlife shit. Cause a bitch who will go this low deserves a real good asskicking. U better whatch the next time u get a wild hair up ur ass and think about messing with mark. DONT

“I SEE ALL AND I SEE YOU ”

Since: May 09

Every Where

#10 Jan 5, 2012
lol ... This is so funny

BB
just bein nosy

Logan, WV

#11 Jan 5, 2012
just seein if it the same guy that i heard about.if it is the woman prbably the ex is PURE NASTY!!!
funny

Logan, WV

#12 Jan 5, 2012
they're actually fighting over mark? a pill head is the only ones that'll have anything to do with him
just bein nosy

Logan, WV

#13 Jan 5, 2012
sounds to me like there not woried about him. there more worried about the pills and money.
Right

Logan, WV

#14 Jan 5, 2012
that's exactly right, he's such a damn perverted idiot no decent person can put up with him for more than 5 minutes, so the only "friends" he has uses him but he's too stupid to realize it.
whatever

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2012
mark is a good person i have known him about 20 years never would he try to pick up under age girls he has to much to lose yeah he sits at the supermarket and cc dont mean hes trying to pick up children so whoever said he was is a fu*@ing lier and wouldnt know the truth if it bit*h slapped them
hes just stupid

Logan, WV

#17 Jan 9, 2012
Mark told me he was wanting to take steriods because he was embarassed because most girls arms are bigger than his. he thinks it'll instantly make him a muscle head. lol
get a clue you dumbass
Fact

Versailles, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2012
Oh really? if he's not trying to pick underage kids then why was he ran off for sitting in the parking lot of the swimming pool a few summers ago? he seems to keep up with all the school activities going on and he doesn't have any kids of his own.
whatever wrote:
mark is a good person i have known him about 20 years never would he try to pick up under age girls he has to much to lose yeah he sits at the supermarket and cc dont mean hes trying to pick up children so whoever said he was is a fu*@ing lier and wouldnt know the truth if it bit*h slapped them
just bein nosy

Logan, WV

#19 Jan 10, 2012
I think some of us still wants to no MARK who an were is he from?
if this is the same one

Logan, WV

#20 Jan 10, 2012
If he is the same one that has coal miner grafitti on his truck, why would he sit and sit like a sneaking predator in parking lots where young girls and boys roam? What reason would he have for that? He is not a teenager himself. Predators watch and wait for the right time.
Some of those big teenage boys need to make him stop.
whatever

Macon, GA

#21 Jan 10, 2012
I would trust him i have 5 kids 4 girls one boy marks welcome here anytime day or night..like i said i have known him about 20 years so yeah i have talked to him alot in fact he was here about two weeks ago stayed about an hour or so..just let it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Stafford 4 hr Resident 2
GREG MAYNArd (Apr '09) 19 hr Curious 22
ronnie johnson up little lick (Mar '11) Tue Poor college kid 3
does anyone know where bee branham ? (Jul '09) Aug 20 no one 5
josh williams (Feb '10) Aug 20 no one 10
Where is tara kirk (Feb '16) Aug 20 no one 3
dwayne williams (baney) (Jun '10) Aug 20 dwaynes kid 18

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance