which ones? and how do you know?
WrappedUpInU

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 23, 2009
Yes I know some of them...

Since: Mar 09

Lowmansville, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2009
i was just curious as to what people thought about them indiviually.care to elaborate anyone?
IKnowEm

Hurricane, WV

#6 Mar 23, 2009
I know joe,peewee,maranda,pinky lee haney,and
tackett newsome..Joe peewee and maranda they r my cousins..
WrappedUpInU

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 23, 2009
I know, Joe, Peewee, and Maranda, they are kin to me... ..I know they fight alot, cause alot of trouble, and steal..

Since: Mar 09

Paintsville, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2009
i know them too but i have never known peewee to steal. i dont know about the others. are you sure peewee was involved in anything like that. he seems alright to me. he did some work for me and seems to be a very hardworker. i talked to him awhile and he mentioned a couple of fights hed been in defending his wife and sister and so forth...
smalltown

Inez, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2009
does any know that dumb mia bitch going around talking about jj sallee well she needs to shut her damn month cause some ppl will beat a bitch for stupid shit likt that
blue eyes

Inez, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2009
jules wrote:
joe spence
garfield spence (peewee)
danielle haney
pinky lee haney
christina kellems
martha bishop
tackett newsome
neil bryant
rosie moore
miranda carby
ya i know pinky...neil.....and rosie.......ooh and danielle why ?
tequilatigress

Paintsville, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2009
hey...im peewees wife and he is danielle's ex. pinky is her grandpa or something i think and rosie is peewees cousin and neil is her man...christina kellems is another of peewees exes and martha bishop is with rosies brother jake. mirandy carby is peewees cousin.and joe is his brother. any particular reason why you wanna know all these people who are in some way past and presently connected with my husband?
jules5012

Paintsville, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2009
no reason...anyone know why danielle and him broke up or anything? and does she have a baby by garfield? i heard pinky was supposed to have told doug johnson that. is that true? blue eyes, do u know?

Since: Apr 09

Hurricane, WV

#13 Apr 4, 2009
you all need to stop been baby and grow up
and keep joe and miranda out of this bull shit this is not ture
jules wrote:
joe spence
garfield spence (peewee)
danielle haney
pinky lee haney
christina kellems
martha bishop
tackett newsome
neil bryant
rosie moore
miranda carby

Hurricane, WV

#14 Apr 4, 2009
all of this shit is not true you all need to find something to do

Hurricane, WV

#15 Apr 4, 2009
you all might be so keep joe and miranda out of this
wishfulthinking wrote:
D*PE DEALER && D*PE HE*DS

Hurricane, WV

#16 Apr 4, 2009
i have something to say about that baby killer she did not kill her baby they did a autopsy on her baby and she did not kill her baby she love baby so why would she so any thing like that
pissed

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2009
WrappedUpInU wrote:
I know, Joe, Peewee, and Maranda, they are kin to me.....I know they fight alot, cause alot of trouble, and steal..
whoever wrote this is an idiot and cant be "kin" to me. cant even spell my name right and ive never stolen anything in my life
pissed

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Apr 4, 2009
in regaurds to the comment about me being a drug dealer and stealing...i think people who cant find anything to do but make up lies about others cant have much of a life. i will find out who put this crap of lies about me on here and i will have the authorites investigate and the guilty person(s)prosecuted for slander and deflamation of character. just because you dont like someone you cant go around spreading lies. and the dumb-assed people putting this crap on here should know that those statements can be traced back to their computer and that i wont stop till they are arrested for this shit i will contact the fbi if necessary
tequilatigress

Paintsville, KY

#19 Apr 4, 2009
go miranda! u tell them honey. this is jamie by the way. and just let me say...the spence boys? MY boys? they may not be perfect but they do not steal and they both are more of a man than most men i know. at least they have respect and great character and common sense. they dont beat their women, they dont steal to get what they need in life, and they give 100 percent when they get out and sweat and break their backs cutting trees and loading those big @ss logs that are more often than not bigger than them. lets see some of you get out and actually pick up a danged tree with your bear hands and put it on a truck! they are real men...peewee and joe and if anyone has anything different to say about them...then they can answer to me: beccasbigsister at yahoo dot com.
tequilatigress

Paintsville, KY

#20 Apr 4, 2009
by the way, that baby danielle had is not peewees. we've been together over 6 years and he hasnt been with her in that time. the kid is younger than that. so no chance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Moore 6 hr I know 3
What ever was said about Scottie fannin 14 hr Just me 4
Is Norma Kirk A Good Person? Tue Roger 1
Who's the biggest piece of [email protected] in Martin Co? Apr 24 abc 17
Who Is The Little Girl Hurt In Car Driven By No... Apr 24 The truth 7
Jami Maynard (Mar '16) Apr 23 Oooo 16
Girls at subway Apr 23 Pretty 3

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance