construction in Inez

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Paintsville, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2012
What is all the heavy construction for, where they are doing the filling and landscaping over on the road from the Inez grocery?
not sure

Thelma, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2012
I heard that they are building a Food City and a mini mall of some kind. Not sure just what the rumor is.
hoping

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 23, 2012
I hope we are really getting a good food market where the food is not rotten and refrozen.
not mine

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Food City or Apartment complex???
hoping

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2012
wonder who we need to ask?
cjaisn

Salyersville, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Food city.
Mayor

Printer, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
cjaisn wrote:
Food city.
Wal-mart
not mine

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
ask Jim Booth
cjaisn

Salyersville, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>Wal-mart
no Linda Booth herself said it was going to be a Food City.
jay

Corbin, KY

#10 Aug 24, 2012
how are they allowed to fill a flood area? this will cause more flooding, wonder if they have a permit?
matt

Logan, WV

#11 Aug 24, 2012
jay wrote:
how are they allowed to fill a flood area? this will cause more flooding, wonder if they have a permit?
you know I was wondering the same thing. The folks on the other side are going to be in for it come the first hard rain.
Daman

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 30, 2012
It's going to apartments sorry peeps
MAYOR

Printer, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2012
Daman wrote:
It's going to apartments sorry peeps
Food city will be built first then they are talking about building a target store Per:Jim Booth
Damam

Logan, WV

#14 Oct 1, 2012
MAYOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Food city will be built first then they are talking about building a target store Per:Jim Booth
I'm so sure the mayor would get on topics so believe able I still wouldn't shop there I'd rather go to Walmart food city is too high for my blood get a little bit in a buggie for 100 dollars and the same thing at wAlmart costed me almost half that
MAYOR

Printer, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Damam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sure the mayor would get on topics so believe able I still wouldn't shop there I'd rather go to Walmart food city is too high for my blood get a little bit in a buggie for 100 dollars and the same thing at wAlmart costed me almost half that
I was just telling you what was in the works to be built .... not telling you to shop there or even like the stores... some people will enjoy a better quality store in their area... you are free to shop where you wish ... by the way MAYOR is my tag name not my title
Because

Logan, WV

#16 Oct 1, 2012
jay wrote:
It is based off the sq. ft. of the existing area. They are allowed to fill or move the water over as long as the existing space is replaced and maintained during the construction.
Whomever is doing it is doing it correctly.
There is also an issue of a 3in compact rate during a fill phase, this I have noticed they are also doing.
I done work for the Corps for a few years and they are following their guide lines it appears.

I would be interested in the old gas station on the corner, I would love to know who owns that.
eyes81

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Oct 1, 2012
i think inez needs a sex toy store
that is dirty

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 1, 2012
then you would see the old used ones or worn out ones lying in the ditchlines, hill sides and the creeks.
cfgsf

Salyersville, KY

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Because wrote:
<quoted text>It is based off the sq. ft. of the existing area. They are allowed to fill or move the water over as long as the existing space is replaced and maintained during the construction.
Whomever is doing it is doing it correctly.
There is also an issue of a 3in compact rate during a fill phase, this I have noticed they are also doing.
I done work for the Corps for a few years and they are following their guide lines it appears.

I would be interested in the old gas station on the corner, I would love to know who owns that.
Which old gas station on the corner?
haha

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 1, 2012
i wish they put wendys or long john silvers or bowling alley !! walmart be great too !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr think 811
brandi davis and josh scott (Mar '10) Tue 1488pmdv 32
Ben Mart by Evans Tue Tomahawk 1
Doris Cain, sissy , mattie, lonnie jr Tue guess what 5
Can you help. Mon Sheena new 1
Dana allen and patrick speer (Dec '16) Mon Short blonde 91 2
Black hummer Mon Wondering 1

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages