Biggest piece of crap in martin co?

Biggest piece of crap in martin co?

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wonderin

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2009
who is the biggest piece of sh*t in the county??
OMG

Holden, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2009
Why hasn't anyone put the Cornetts down yet, since they seem to be the center of everything now? One of the people who got busted at Jeffery Maynard's last week told me that Donnie and Karen Cornett and some other guy is the one who ratted them out since they are trying to get out of all the stolen 4-wheeling stuff that they are charged with. Has anyone else heard about this? I think that it is total crap that someone rats on someone just to get out of what they have done. When you break the law then you will get caught sooner or later, so you need to do the time for your actions. All these organizations are making it to easy for people to get out of everything that they do as long as they rat on people for them. I think that is just the pussy way out. I'm not saying by any means that Donnie and Karen and whoever really ratted on everyone but i guess someone knows this for a fact, but who knows huh?
OMG

Holden, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2009
OOPS sorry, I hit the button twice
Your pal

Ossining, NY

#5 Sep 4, 2009
Donna & Glenn Johnson from up peach orchard,,, all they do is sell pills and break in peoples homes.
jesse

Logan, WV

#7 Sep 5, 2009
all i got to say is who cares who ratted on who???to me that's no big deal but getting this scum off our streets is---it's the most important thing of all. and if i have anything to do with it the rest of them in these areas will get caught! and i could care less what any drug dealing-- dope pushing-- meth making son of a bi*ch thinks!!!!!!!!!!this is our home you are invading and enough is enough!
nonya

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2009
Well Jesse,alot of us care who rats,not because we sell dope.We just don't like rats.There are alot more things you can rat for than just dope.I just hate a fu*king rat it sounds like you'll end up being a rat,I would hate to be you.As far as the biggest piece of sh*t in Martin Co.there are too many to name just one,but I do agree that Glen and Donna Johnson are a couple of them.There are plenty more,I could make a list that would take 2 days to finish.However,I do want to mention Stephanie Maynard!!!!
oh ye rat

Logan, WV

#11 Oct 31, 2009
nonya wrote:
Well Jesse,alot of us care who rats,not because we sell dope.We just don't like rats.There are alot more things you can rat for than just dope.I just hate a fu*king rat it sounds like you'll end up being a rat,I would hate to be you.As far as the biggest piece of sh*t in Martin Co.there are too many to name just one,but I do agree that Glen and Donna Johnson are a couple of them.There are plenty more,I could make a list that would take 2 days to finish.However,I do want to mention Stephanie Maynard!!!!
Man you need to get your head on straight. you are contradicting yourself left and right in your posts. you must hate yourself since you first say you hate a rat, then you turn into one. you sure you aint on something NOW? maybe you should rat on yourself...
lol

Logan, WV

#12 Oct 31, 2009
nonya wrote:
Well Jesse,alot of us care who rats,not because we sell dope.We just don't like rats.There are alot more things you can rat for than just dope.I just hate a fu*king rat it sounds like you'll end up being a rat,I would hate to be you.As far as the biggest piece of sh*t in Martin Co.there are too many to name just one,but I do agree that Glen and Donna Johnson are a couple of them.There are plenty more,I could make a list that would take 2 days to finish.However,I do want to mention Stephanie Maynard!!!!
well you must be a rat also!!!! whoever you are you are kinda dumb because you say you don't like a rat and then you turn and rat on someone... and to me a takes a bigger person to turn these people in then to sit and not do anything... how do dope dealers live with themselves knowing they are helping to kill people, and how can you live with yourself knowing someone is doing this and not report it, knowing they have kids and the people buying have kids (most of them anyway) that is putting kids in danger which is against the law....
whatever

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2009
OMG wrote:
Why hasn't anyone put the Cornetts down yet, since they seem to be the center of everything now? One of the people who got busted at Jeffery Maynard's last week told me that Donnie and Karen Cornett and some other guy is the one who ratted them out since they are trying to get out of all the stolen 4-wheeling stuff that they are charged with. Has anyone else heard about this? I think that it is total crap that someone rats on someone just to get out of what they have done. When you break the law then you will get caught sooner or later, so you need to do the time for your actions. All these organizations are making it to easy for people to get out of everything that they do as long as they rat on people for them. I think that is just the pussy way out. I'm not saying by any means that Donnie and Karen and whoever really ratted on everyone but i guess someone knows this for a fact, but who knows huh?
it was sean keller, i thought everyone knew that already
as for donna & glen, no they are not perfect but ive never known of them breaking into any houses, tahts crazy
BIG RAT

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2009
i will rat them all out if i see them dealing or stealing.everybody should report them all lets get together as a community and stop this before it destroys our childens future.
mee

Logan, WV

#16 Oct 31, 2009
BIG RAT wrote:
i will rat them all out if i see them dealing or stealing.everybody should report them all lets get together as a community and stop this before it destroys our childens future.
Amen I am all for that..
Hey

Logan, WV

#17 Oct 31, 2009
The only people who hate a so called "rat" are the ones doing something wrong to be told on.

"Rat" on any of these people you see doing illegal things.

Put them behind bars where they belong.
hello

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Nov 1, 2009
The topic on this page is the biggest piece of crap in Martin Co.so who ever nonya is didnt rat on anyone he/she simply named some definate pieces of crap.Since when is giving your opinion on pieces of crap in Martin Co.considered being a rat.I tell ya who I think a piece of crap is you girls and guys who have nothing better to do!!lol
well

Logan, WV

#19 Nov 1, 2009
hello wrote:
The topic on this page is the biggest piece of crap in Martin Co.so who ever nonya is didnt rat on anyone he/she simply named some definate pieces of crap.Since when is giving your opinion on pieces of crap in Martin Co.considered being a rat.I tell ya who I think a piece of crap is you girls and guys who have nothing better to do!!lol
you must have nothing better to do your on here so that makes you a piece of crap also...correct..
WTF

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Nov 1, 2009
OMG wrote:
Why hasn't anyone put the Cornetts down yet, since they seem to be the center of everything now? One of the people who got busted at Jeffery Maynard's last week told me that Donnie and Karen Cornett and some other guy is the one who ratted them out since they are trying to get out of all the stolen 4-wheeling stuff that they are charged with. Has anyone else heard about this? I think that it is total crap that someone rats on someone just to get out of what they have done. When you break the law then you will get caught sooner or later, so you need to do the time for your actions. All these organizations are making it to easy for people to get out of everything that they do as long as they rat on people for them. I think that is just the pussy way out. I'm not saying by any means that Donnie and Karen and whoever really ratted on everyone but i guess someone knows this for a fact, but who knows huh?
Yes I heard the same thing from someone at the court house so I know that it is the truth and tha is sad that they would do this to everyone else just to save there own butts, but that is the way they all work.
WTF

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Nov 1, 2009
nonya wrote:
Well Jesse,alot of us care who rats,not because we sell dope.We just don't like rats.There are alot more things you can rat for than just dope.I just hate a fu*king rat it sounds like you'll end up being a rat,I would hate to be you.As far as the biggest piece of sh*t in Martin Co.there are too many to name just one,but I do agree that Glen and Donna Johnson are a couple of them.There are plenty more,I could make a list that would take 2 days to finish.However,I do want to mention Stephanie Maynard!!!!
The sad thing about this county is that if someone ges mad at someone else they are calling the court house or whoever they call to lie on people, but all they do is say that they are doing something wrong when they aen't doing anything. How can they get by with doing this? I was in town a few weeks ago when I heard a couple talking about getting back at someone for something by telling something on they which they were trying to think of what kind of lie that they were going to tell on them. I have been watching to paper to see if these people got charged with anything when they didn't do anything but piss someone off. So I have a question, if these people go to jail for something that they didn't do and someone comes forth and tells that they heard the couple talking about getting even and lying on them ( I wasn't the only one who heard them plotting this) would the person that came forth and told that it was a false chrge be oncidered a rat then? I know that I would want someone to help me out if they knew that someone was lying on me to have me put in jail. This county is so full of a**holes.
hello

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Nov 2, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>you must have nothing better to do your on here so that makes you a piece of crap also..
Aparently if you were on here,your a bigger piece of shit,you just got on the topic to bash someone else.
WELL-WELL

Salyersville, KY

#23 Nov 2, 2009
NO ONE LIKE'S A RAT! THERE'S BIG OL TRAPS THAT WILL EVENTUALLY CATCH THAT BIG FAT NASTY RAT. JUST SIT AND WAIT. IT WILL COME SOONER THAN LATTER. BELIVE THAT! CANT WAIT TO SEE AND HEAR WHO GETS CAUGHT! LMFAO
noname

Charleston, WV

#26 Nov 12, 2009
i here it was jimmie cornette who ratted on everyone b/c he's out of jail
would love to find him

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 Nov 13, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
it was sean keller, i thought everyone knew that already
as for donna & glen, no they are not perfect but ive never known of them breaking into any houses, tahts crazy
where is sean keller? id love to get ahold of him he is sexy as hell... does anyone know how i can get ahold of him???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deleted 3 hr Nebert 4
Drive 3 hr meatsnake 2
Netcare 5 hr Fedup 5
Love 7 hr Sunshine 2
At B Park 20 hr Honey bear 4
Eric Conn Is Out Of Jail And Out Of Business Tue Spectator 7
Surgery Mon FagBoy69 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages