'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Michael Rendine

United States

#53524 Oct 14, 2012
The definition of a fanatic: WTF is the best example.

One- when faced with absolute fact- refuses to adjust faulty thinking.

Presidents don't pass legislation - they only sign it or get overridden.

The last two years of Bush II had a Democratic Congress with a veto proof majority.

The Chosen one had the same majority and frittered away his chance due to vanity and inexperience- That Intellectual leader of the House- Pelosi - ran him like a lab rat.

Reagan ran the country into the ground? He inherited the misery index of Jimmah Carter - and fixed it in three years.

Incontrovertible face: Republicans create business and defend the country - Democrats tax and redistribute the wealth created by Republicans.

Republicans can get along fine without Democrats - the reverse is not true.

Michael Rendine
Jay

Paris, TN

#53525 Oct 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>How about stopping with posting your SPAM trash? My birds thread is way better than your SPAM. Stop it!
~~~~~~~~~~

Excuse me!

This is not your personal mailbox where if you don't like the mail delivered you can just write, "Return to Sender."

This is a public forum in case you haven't noticed, where everyone on here has a right to post their opinion - good, bad, or indifferent.

I suggest you use your delete button.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53527 Oct 14, 2012
My sentiments exactly Jay. Thanks.
find frankie and Waldo

Glasgow, KY

#53528 Oct 14, 2012
Funny...frank seems to be MIA again. Maybe he is having a tough time concentrating because his foot-n-mouth disease is causing him great pain...here at election time...again. LMAO!
Abeliever

Frankfort, KY

#53529 Oct 14, 2012
stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you use that last brain cell of yours and stop reading her posts if it bothers you so much? What a dumb ass you are! If it bothers you to do that then stop doing that! Duh! Get some 2nd grade kid to show you what the mouse is capable of and have them show you how easy it is to not go to a site on the computer if it upsets you to the point of being totally stupid.
Hey Troll, you mind your own business. Us regulars have been around for 2 years so stay out of this thread and my birds thread.

I hope the rest of the regulars and decent posters have a nice day. The trolls..........Nah!

I have a life and am out to catch up with my friends.
Dope

Frankfort, KY

#53530 Oct 14, 2012
What are you all smoking?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53531 Oct 14, 2012
I'm amazed anyone would be telling people to stay OFF threads. LOL. I agree with Jay, if it bothers you so much, then don't click on this thread. Simple.
Just so you know, my vote is very important. I will be voting in the state of Florida, my main residence. And I am thoroughly enjoying reading (& sometimes commenting) on the many, many, well informed posts. I'm very impressed with the level of knowledge most of the posters on this thread possess.

So, to everyone of the "great posters" thank you for all of your discussions. Thanks for posting articles or links that some of us don't have time to search out.

I, for one, am glad as heck you're all on here.:-)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#53532 Oct 14, 2012
BLAHBLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure glad Obama communistcare is in effect, I'm gonna need counseling after that.
. SEE!!! Obamacare worked for "I Love It Here" . See how nice she behaves. Just like a sweet little Obama worshiper. That's how we will all sound after we get cured to.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53534 Oct 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Troll, you mind your own business. Us regulars have been around for 2 years so stay out of this thread and my birds thread.
I hope the rest of the regulars and decent posters have a nice day. The trolls..........Nah!
I have a life and am out to catch up with my friends.
We hope you stay with your friends! We certainly do not need someone telling us how to think, how to act, and what to post to please you.

This is a forum for anyone to post their comments. It is not set aside for liberals who want everything their way. Get a grip!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53535 Oct 14, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Excuse me!
This is not your personal mailbox where if you don't like the mail delivered you can just write, "Return to Sender."
This is a public forum in case you haven't noticed, where everyone on here has a right to post their opinion - good, bad, or indifferent.
I suggest you use your delete button.
Thanks Jay!
For being my wingman....again!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53536 Oct 14, 2012
Enigma wrote:
I'm amazed anyone would be telling people to stay OFF threads. LOL. I agree with Jay, if it bothers you so much, then don't click on this thread. Simple.
Just so you know, my vote is very important. I will be voting in the state of Florida, my main residence. And I am thoroughly enjoying reading (& sometimes commenting) on the many, many, well informed posts. I'm very impressed with the level of knowledge most of the posters on this thread possess.
So, to everyone of the "great posters" thank you for all of your discussions. Thanks for posting articles or links that some of us don't have time to search out.
I, for one, am glad as heck you're all on here.:-)
Thank you for your comments too.
I 'think' I can speak for my fellow posters and say
You are quite Welcome to post here :)
WE need more like you ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53537 Oct 14, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>. SEE!!! Obamacare worked for "I Love It Here" . See how nice she behaves. Just like a sweet little Obama worshiper. That's how we will all sound after we get cured to.
;-)
Good to see you Syl :)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53538 Oct 14, 2012
By the way, I predict Romney will WIN in Florida !!! Yes I sure do!!

Go Romney/Ryan !!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53539 Oct 14, 2012
Very kind of you AL. I certainly appreciate all your effort & hard work in getting the TRUTH out there !!:-)

For awhile there back a few months ago, I wondered if there were any sane people out there, LOL. It's so refreshing to hear truth & facts.

I also love the funny stuff. Just a little while ago I spewed coffee all over the face of my phone!! LOL. I loved the laugh, felt real good!!
did u know

Union City, TN

#53540 Oct 14, 2012
Did anybody see this......FUNNY STUFF....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/snl-vp-deb...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53541 Oct 14, 2012
PORTSMOUTH, Ohio | Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:39pm EDT
(Reuters)- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is recovering ground in the critical swing state of Ohio as he rises in the polls and crowd numbers swell after his strong debate performance last week against President Barack Obama.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/13/us-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53542 Oct 14, 2012
The Terrifying Line in Obama's Speech That Everyone Missed <<<<---<<

Instead of stirring rhetoric filled with hope and promise, Obama pledged that under his leadership,

"our path is harder" and "our road is longer."

Seriously? After four years of the worst economic recovery since the Depression, falling incomes, lower-paying jobs, increased hopelessness and exploding debt, all Obama has to offer is that he'll make this nightmare last even longer

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0907...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53543 Oct 14, 2012
Here are 95 examples of Barack Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, and cronyism

Top 15 on List:

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval
2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton – just like Bush did
3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any
4) Has close ties to Wall St., but pretends to support Occupy Wall St.
5) Allowed abuse of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay to become even worse than it was under Bush
6) Supported the $700 billion TARP corporate-welfare bailout just like Bush
7) Waged the biggest war against medical marijuana of any president, which was the opposite of what he had promised
8) Nominated a tax cheater to enforce the tax laws
9) Gave tax dollars to AIG executives, then pretended to be outraged
10) Expanded Bush’s unconstitutional government faith based programs
11) Supported Bush’s unconstitutional Patriot Act
12) Increased the national debt more in one term than Bush did in two
13) Agrees with Bush’s support of unconstitutional, indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without filing any charges
14) Agrees with Bush’s support of unconstitutional, warrantless wiretapping
15) Avoided prosecution of Wall. St criminals

http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2012...
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53544 Oct 14, 2012
No kidding!! Wow, that he actually said that stuff is well..... A tribute to his lack of good sense....heeheehee!! "Our path is harder, our road will be longer"...... Isn't that stating the very OBVIOUS?? LOL. Who writes his speeches? Goofy & the road Runner??? Waaaaahahahahaha!! Reminds me of how the road runner thinks just before the safe falls on his head!!! Haha ha ha !!

Only problem with it is that the safe is about to fall on all of our heads! Just pitiful & sad that America could ever elect someone so blatantly ignorant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53545 Oct 14, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Very kind of you AL. I certainly appreciate all your effort & hard work in getting the TRUTH out there !!:-)
For awhile there back a few months ago, I wondered if there were any sane people out there, LOL. It's so refreshing to hear truth & facts.
I also love the funny stuff. Just a little while ago I spewed coffee all over the face of my phone!! LOL. I loved the laugh, felt real good!!
Sorry about your phone!
It "does" feel good to be able to laugh tho doesn't it?
We'd go crazy, if not...in this tragic/comic situation ...
IF this was "just" a tv show ...
It would be a Major comedy!

BUT we're "living iT" ...
How we "ever" let it get this way, I'll NEVER know :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Broke Girls Pizza 1 hr Porters 5
Cody Robinson is Gay! (May '11) 17 hr ispeakthetruth 14
Jimmy spence Thu amanda 4
Hode Music Thread (May '14) Wed Musikologist 4
ashley delong (ward) Feb 25 bodie 7
Tara K. Feb 25 poot 2
Riverview Village-Bill Castle (Mar '12) Feb 25 first hand 7

Flood Warning for Martin County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Inez Dating
Find my Match