Martin County/ Inez
person

Paris, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
You know, I was just sitting here reading some discussion forums and postings which made me have to ask.....why are the people of Martin co and Inez so retarded. I'm dead serious, I've lived in a few places but you people take the dumb ass cake and devour it. Anyone with access to a nuclear weapon would wipe all you morons off the map. The mere existence of such a mass of retards would cause any just god or religious entity to create a plague to rid itself of such idiocy. Do the rest of intelligent society a favor, good citizens of Inez ( and I mean good citizens in the most sarcastic way possible) and fucking kill yourselves. Fuck all of you mongoloids.
odin

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
if you give me a good parking spot at court days, i will destroy this county for you. i will break the mountains down and keep the coal for myself! what say you o venomous one? only one gal that works at mcdonalds will survive. everyone else to the underworld! but no need to worry, if she is the only one left she can no longer inbreed. its a good deal...
TooFunny

Delbarton, WV

#3 Sep 17, 2012
I live in Martin co. && I must agree that most of our population fit the category of which you just described, but on the other hand there are a lot of really good people && what you said is extremely RUDE! We have children & you should think about things like that before you make such cruel statements!
odin

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2012
i am not the one being mean. they will have to make it a really good parking spot or i will destroy mt sterling also! of course you martin countians should know that i will deport the children to floyd county or even pike county. so you see you have my mercy. good people must leave before court days in case they come up with a good parking spot. you have been warned. also whoever judged my offer clueless and nuts you obviously cannot take a joke. oh yeah and you will be destroyed and all that....

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 17, 2012
As far as martin count goes i will agree theres a few good people still here..I wasnt born here but to me this is home im from columbus ohio not much better but i did make the choice to live here it was a good place to live when i was younger..Now it seems just wrong the way everything has turned out here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheldon Clark High School (Jan '10) 7 hr bath co wants to ... 52
Who's seeing who ??? 7 hr bath co wants to ... 10
booth energy 18 hr Cowboy 10
Can we give Superintendent Meadows back to Bath... (Sep '14) 22 hr bath co wants to ... 44
Katie and Tim (Aug '14) Thu Russell the Love ... 4
did nebert really buy black boy? Thu Fat Joe 2
What do you think about Nicole Davis??? (May '09) Thu mahumunuh 6
More from around the web

Inez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages