kay??
who

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2011
kay who where did this happen at
info

Elkview, WV

#6 Dec 13, 2011
it happened early today her name was Pat Mollett..please pray for her family and friends
be nice

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2011
Her name is Patricia Kay Hall Endicott Mollett
be nice

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Old Friends and Family called her Kay.She grew up at the mouth of Turkey creek. She was a good person and I HATE that she was in a dark place and did this.
Awwww

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2011
is she gonna be ok?
coach

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2011
what did she do

Since: Dec 11

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 14, 2011
the real question is '''DID SHE DO IT'''.i don't think so.kay was a wonderfull person and came from a wonderfull family .I pray god will comfort and give them peace about this.god said nothing is done in darkness that won't be brought to lite.gods will be done.
someone

Georgetown, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2011
god bless her soul.
Wow

Logan, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Awwww wrote:
is she gonna be ok?
I think seeing as she killed herself the answer to your question would be... wait for it....NO

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Her bday would have been the 23rd of this month her niece was born on her b-day and she died on anothers b-day yesteday
okay

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Dec 15, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I think seeing as she killed herself the answer to your question would be... wait for it....NO
Wow got a smart ass in every crowd
uuuh Yes

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2011
1widowedmommy wrote:
the real question is '''DID SHE DO IT'''.i don't think so.kay was a wonderfull person and came from a wonderfull family .I pray god will comfort and give them peace about this.god said nothing is done in darkness that won't be brought to lite.gods will be done.
From what one of her family members said on the CB, Kay left a note telling her hubby and kids that she loved them. So I would say yes she did it.
Mastah Pastahs

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2011
It was self-immolation that started the Arab Spring, and subsequent Occupy, and the Global Revolution happening all over the world right now.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Ty for calling her Kay im her niece and that was her name but alot of people still call her pat

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Thank u I'm her niece I was born on her b/day and my mom her sister and the rest of the family believe that she didn't do this the note that was found was not her handwriting...

Location hidden

#20 Aug 24, 2012
The note wasn't her handwriting I know I'm her niece my mommy was her sister ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you solve this mystery? 4 hr Dr Sherlock Holmes 3
Sasha Newsome 15 hr Someone who knows... 5
Dana Allen 15 hr Gotyou86 3
Matthew Proctor Sat Just A Little Cur... 3
New drug dealers in warfield ky (Jul '16) Fri Kayla 6
what do u thank of John Allen (Sep '15) Dec 14 cantstandrednecks... 11
The Best Gossip in Martin county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Dec '09) Dec 14 Help this grandma 16

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages